Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Baltimore Ravens 8 61.54%
Cincinnati Bengals 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 5: Cincinnati @ Baltimore

Well, week 5 has come (and pretty fast I must say). We face our first division game where we could have some difficulty in winning. The Ravens are coming off of a close (and questionable) loss to the Patriots while the Bengals nearly tied the Browns in overtime. As always, who ya got?

I think that we take this one at home. Even with the possible loss of Gaither, I think Oher will be able to man the LT position in his absence more than adequately. It might be a bit like the Chargers game though if Palmer and Co. get in a rhythm. Should be a good game.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Ravens 37
Bengals 20
Old 10-09-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

Ravens 24 Bungals 20

I think people underestimate Cincy they have a good pass rush and an aggressive secondary i think we need to take advantage of that with alot of runs that lead to playaction. I think this can be a blow out if we do that. if we dont or get behind early this could be a tough game

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about this game, I think it could go either way, and at this particular moment I dont have a good feeling about this game. Im holdin off pickin it until tomorrow night.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Who ever wins this game has control of the AFCN so please baby let the Bengals win!!

No doubt it should be a rough game tho.
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry fellas I got another bad feeling going into this game.....

Bengals 28
Ravens 24

Now tomorrow should you run into me at the game Ill be all jacked up on Red Bull and Vodka and tailgate Lasagna and Ill have a prediction of Ravens 38-0 but thats just gameday me!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, I had a dream last night that the Ravens lost this game. And if ******* Greg Mattison sits back and lets our front 4 do all the blitzing, then they are definitely going to get there asses whooped. If they give Carson time, IDC how bad he's done the past 3-4 games, he, like Brady or any other QB will tear the Ravens piss poor secondary into shreds.b Oh and Crhis Henry will probably have a field day on them regardless if they blitz or not, he's just a matchup nightmare for the Ravens, he's gonna man handle Chris Carr and probably have a similar game that Justin Gage had against the Ravens last year. Defensively, I'm not really happy with where the Ravens are at, and until I see otherwise I gatta say, this is one of the worst Raven defenses I've seen in a while.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I wish people would stop blaming Mattison, I realize he is the thing thats different so its natural to blame him but.......He is blitzing guys, but the guys on the field are not performing up to par so it makes him look bad.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame him for not being more creative. I blame him for not blitzing on 3rd downs.

ERU how about a little confidence on a Sunday morning. I know you have your feeling about the game but screw that. IT'S ******* SUNDAY MORNING!!!!! LETS GET PUMPED ABOUT THIS ******* GAME. I AM READY TO SMASH ON THESE CLOWNS AND MOVE ON TO 4-1 AND TAKE THIS DIVISION.

Negative talk on game day=FAIL!!!!!!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES : 10-11-2009 at 10:02 AM.
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, our defense isn't getting any pressure on Palmer this far. The Ed Reed pick 6 was just a great play on his part. They NEED to blitz more!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Mark Clayton GTFO of Baltimore.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Ed Reed might be returning to his usual self. Good to see, we need a play-maker in the secondary.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Wow, What is with the Baltimore Raven defense. There goes there prescious run d record. Wow, Im pissed. This isn't just mattison, too many missed tackles but wow, just wow.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Oher has looked great at LT for the Ravens today

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Somewhere scotty is salivating to that Ray Rice TD.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Game Guys Baltimore still is one of better teams in the AFC I will root for u against Pittsburgh
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

typical Raven defense collapse in the final minutes. The Ravens are really starting to look more and more like an average team to me. I mean cmon! WHERE THE **** WAS OUR DEFENSE, offense was a bit too mediocre as well. There in for a rough game next week against Minnesota, look for them to demolish our offense and easily pick apart our twig defense.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that it would have made a huge difference, but I've seen three or four other XP's today where the defense had someone lined up exactly over the long snapper.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I blame him for not being more creative. I blame him for not blitzing on 3rd downs.

ERU how about a little confidence on a Sunday morning. I know you have your feeling about the game but screw that. IT'S ******* SUNDAY MORNING!!!!! LETS GET PUMPED ABOUT THIS ******* GAME. I AM READY TO SMASH ON THESE CLOWNS AND MOVE ON TO 4-1 AND TAKE THIS DIVISION.

Negative talk on game day=FAIL!!!!!!
Fail? Looks like I was right on.

He is getting creative, he is blitzing guys, they're not doing their job. At least Paul Kruger is helping that pass rush........

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't mean to be negative but I predict a big Baltimore fall from here on out. It reminds me of 2007 or was that 2006. Yes some bad calls have been made against Baltimore but now I think the team will start playing paranoid, always blaming the refs and thinking they are being cheated on, resulting in poor play. I can just see it now.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Let's look at the positive's. Here's one: we are getting closer to being able to reach one of the top WR's in the draft :D. I would say corner, but it doesn't look like there are any worth a pick in the top half of the first.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Don't mean to be negative but I predict a big Baltimore fall from here on out. It reminds me of 2007 or was that 2006. Yes some bad calls have been made against Baltimore but now I think the team will start playing paranoid, always blaming the refs and thinking they are being cheated on, resulting in poor play. I can just see it now.
Oh its a huge fallout coming, go get spanked by Minnesota next week, and then the finger pointin starts in the locker room and once that happens it'll be bye bye Harbaugh in a year or so. But the one guy that needs to go wont ever be held accountable for his mistakes.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Let's look at the positive's. Here's one: we are getting closer to being able to reach one of the top WR's in the draft :D. I would say corner, but it doesn't look like there are any worth a pick in the top half of the first.
Who is the guy who said dont rule out guys and assume we are gonna be picking at the end of rd 1????? He's a genious whoever that was.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Who is the guy who said dont rule out guys and assume we are gonna be picking at the end of rd 1????? He's a genious whoever that was.
Man he is, I just can't remember who said it though... :D

It's still only 5 games in though.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I think the Ravens are definitely coming back down to Earth, they destroyed two POS teams and barely beat San Diego, yet when a team with a legit QB comes around, they are picked apart throughout the whole game. They are terrible on 3rd down and our offense isn't good enough to carry this team without help from the defense. It's the defense that is killing the Baltimore Ravens, the offense CAN compliment them.