Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-10-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Boss Bailey

He's listed as a free agent on the free agent thread. Is this true? If so, why has nobody made an attempt at him? He's had some serious injury concerns, but he's young and has a lot of talent. There has to be a mistake here somewhere.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he is a free agent . . . must be a mistake.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fairly certain that Boss Bailey is signed for one more year, and a free agent the year after.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok thanks. I posted as much on the free agent thread. I had my doubts in the first place.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This makes me mad because we had to re-sign him in the forum mock.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah he's a FA next year hepfully he can do somehting this year and we can resign him he was good his rookie year
Old 03-10-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.
Default I think we should take CJ at #2

wrong thread damn double post
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.

woops wrong thread
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
This makes me mad because we had to re-sign him in the forum mock.

Yeah I tried to tell them that Bailey wasn't a free agent at the beginning of the free agent thread like a month ago but people argued otherwise so I let it go.

The reason is because the Intheredzone site is wrong listing Bailey as a free agent. The footballsfuture site has Bailey as a Lion, but that we might possibly trade him for something. The Lions website have him still on the team and guys like Holt not on the roster.

Bailey is a Lion in 2007. We'll see if he is a starter though with Alex Lewis being a Marinelli favorite. We need Bailey for depth though if Lewis takes over the starting job and Lehman still recovering from his injury.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Yeah I tried to tell them that Bailey wasn't a free agent at the beginning of the free agent thread like a month ago but people argued otherwise so I let it go.

The reason is because the Intheredzone site is wrong listing Bailey as a free agent. The footballsfuture site has Bailey as a Lion, but that we might possibly trade him for something. The Lions website have him still on the team and guys like Holt not on the roster.

Bailey is a Lion in 2007. We'll see if he is a starter though with Alex Lewis being a Marinelli favorite. We need Bailey for depth though if Lewis takes over the starting job and Lehman still recovering from his injury.
On that note, i'd love to see Lewis take over and solidify the starting job. If he comes out, tears it up and proves that it's his, our LB core can finally be a strength on the team (pending the draft).

This may sound stupid, but couldn't we use BBailey as a situational pass-rusher?