Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-08-2014, 12:24 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What Teams Could Go QB in 1st Round (2015)?

Here is my take some of the players you could argue for another group

Very Likely
Cards - I wouldn't bank my QB future on Logan Thomas
Bucs - They must not think much of Glennon
Rams - They have to cut ties with Bradford now right?
Jets - They have to upgrade at QB to get to the next level
Texans - This could change if Mallet or Savage look good when they play

Maybe - depending on how the season plays out
Redskins - RG3 still hasn't found his rookie form yet
Cowboys - If Romo plays like he did week 1 the talk will grow
Bills - Not sure how much time they give EJ Manuel
Titans - Locker looked good week 1 hopefully he stays healthy

Very Unlikely a Longshot
Eagles - What if Foles comes down to earth and Mariota falls in the draft?
Saints - Brees is getting old and no real backup
Patriots - I assume Jimmy G is next in line but they take
Dolphins - Tannehill seems to be playing good enough to keep the job
Bengals - I know Dalton just got a big contract but still
Browns - Anything can happen with Johnny
Broncos - How much do they trust Brock?
Chiefs - Alex Smith contract not looking good so far
Raiders - Until Carr Proves more I'll keep him in this group

No chance
Giants
Vikings - They will not give up on Bridgewater after year 1
Lions -
Packers -
Bears - Cutler isnt perfect but he isnt going anywhere anytime soon
Falcons -
Panthers -
Seahawks
49ers -
Steelers - Ben still playing at a high level
Ravens -
Colts -
Jags - Blake looked good in preseason will see when he gets his chance
Chargers - Rivers seems to have bounced back into Pro Bowl form
Old 09-08-2014, 04:07 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Here is my take some of the players you could argue for another group

Maybe - depending on how the season plays out
Bills - Not sure how much time they give EJ Manuel
I may be wrong but I doubt it. Buffalo embraces him as their Franchise QB. This is already established. If it weren't the case they could've took Geno ahead of him. I believe Doug Marrone will do right by him. I would like to see him build his own empire/legacy without an already made team.

Now I can assure myself and others of saying, collectively the Bills have a better WR unit than most around the league, and there's no denying it. (Woods, Watkins, Williams, Goodwin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would move the Jets to the "maybe" category. It's way too early right not to say the Jets need to upgrade the QB position.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants would be stupid to not start thinking about their next QB.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Bald_81
Rookie

Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The Giants would be stupid to not start thinking about their next QB.
This was where I disagreed too. Wouldn't say it is likely or they're planning on it but to say there's no chance the Giants draft a QB isn't very smart.
Bald_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I thought about putting the giants in the longshot and if Eli keeps on playing like he did last year ill make the Change. I don't see a 1st round qb In New York being able to sit the bench for a few years since Eli is only 33.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:57 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Yes I thought about putting the giants in the longshot and if Eli keeps on playing like he did last year ill make the Change. I don't see a 1st round qb In New York being able to sit the bench for a few years since Eli is only 33.
If he has another year like last then it's time. Whoever they draft could sit a year and then start the transition in 2016 when he's 35.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:23 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I wonder what the contract details are on Eli
Old 09-08-2014, 08:39 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I may be wrong but I doubt it. Buffalo embraces him as their Franchise QB. This is already established. If it weren't the case they could've took Geno ahead of him. I believe Doug Marrone will do right by him. I would like to see him build his own empire/legacy without an already made team.

Now I can assure myself and others of saying, collectively the Bills have a better WR unit than most around the league, and there's no denying it. (Woods, Watkins, Williams, Goodwin)
They could've taken Glennon, Barkley or Nassib before Manuel to. Glennon played much better than either Smith or Manuel last year and that is saying alot considering the mess the Bucs were. Smith and Manuel haven't shown much. Sanchez who I was never that high on was better than Smith. The Jets/Bills will go as far as their defense and running game take them. Manuel and Smith to this point have been inconsistent - Manuel has injury worries and Smith is a turnover machine. The Bills and Jets are a whole lot of dinking and dunking with their passing games.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think the Giants would like Nassib to be the successor

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:44 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I can throw out the teams with an established starter/POY caliber QB and a win now mentality...:

-Denver
-New England
-San Francisco
-Seattle
-Green Bay
-New Orleans
-Atlanta
-Indianapolis
-Carolina
-Detroit
-San Diego

...Or a Franchise QB in their eyes/darkhorse POY candidate:

-Miami
-New York (Giants)
-Pittsburgh

We can also throw out teams that either just drafted a QB early or just signed their QB so that means a no for:

-Cleveland
-Minnesota
-Jacksonville

And for at least this season, either due to having just signed a fat contract or currently under a fat, potentially cap killing contract:

-Kansas City
-Cincinnati
-Chicago
-Dallas
-Baltimore

Now these guys I wouldn't wager on getting a QB early unless they really believe what they have out there won't work anymore or he regresses:

-New York (Jets)
-Arizona
-Oakland (I'd have put him in the "Just drafted" category, if Jimmy Clausen hadn't set a precedent for 2nd round QBs not being safe)
-Washington
-Buffalo
-Philadelphia
-Tennessee

And now the teams that seem likely to go with a new QB for next year's draft:

-Houston (I don't think Ryan Mallett is the answer [it kills me to say that], we already know Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't the answer, and I don't think Savage is going anywhere but to journeymanland. If the D gets them 5-8 wins, Hundley might be there.)

-Tampa Bay (Josh McCown is your QB, which means both that you are giving up [for the most part] on Glennon and pinning your hope on 35 year old Josh McCown. They got a green offense, so it's a great time to get a QB. If McCown plays like McCown circa any year but last season, they should be in position to get Winston/Mariota

-St. Louis (Austin Davis. A Shaun Hill that isn't 100%. Mariota in that offense is going to be fuuuuuuuun)
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:40 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams will be looking for a Quarterback for sure now. Which sucks because I'm not really that excited about any of these QBs in this draft. I guess Mariota would be my first choice.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very Unlikely a Longshot
Broncos - How much do they trust Brock?
I don't think Brock matters much in this decision... it's about Manning. As long as he is going to play that season, they'll look elsewhere in round 1.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Rams will be looking for a Quarterback for sure now. Which sucks because I'm not really that excited about any of these QBs in this draft. I guess Mariota would be my first choice.

You can have Kirk Cousins for a 5th rounder.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Jomoz (Thumper)
Rookie

Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a very good chance the Giants are looking for a new QB as early as next year. Eli Manning looks toast.
Jomoz (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, the Giants aren't drafting QB in the first round. I hate to burst bubbles, but it's not happening. Not this year. Not as long as they have a guy in his early 30's who's won multiple Super Bowls.

Wait a few years.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:38 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
I don't think Brock matters much in this decision... it's about Manning. As long as he is going to play that season, they'll look elsewhere in round 1.
If someone like Teddy Bridgewater falls to them in late Round 1 they'd be ******** not to take them.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the #1 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the New York Giants select?

it would be a QB

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:30 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I would move the Jets to the "maybe" category. It's way too early right not to say the Jets need to upgrade the QB position.
You cannot say with a straight face that Geno gives you confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You cannot say with a straight face that Geno gives you confidence.
He has much more command of the offense and looks like an actual QB compared to last year. Granted it's been 1 week, and a pre season.

Not saying he is our franchise QB but to say that we have to upgrade the position right now is a bit premature.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:32 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

it would be a QB
I don't think they'll be that bad.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:41 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
He has much more command of the offense and looks like an actual QB compared to last year. Granted it's been 1 week, and a pre season.

Not saying he is our franchise QB but to say that we have to upgrade the position right now is a bit premature.

Because Jets rely on run game and strong defense, average quarterback is acceptable and Smith is perfect for that with possible improvement to above average as seasons go. There is no reason to burn several luxury draft picks to just get a raw premium like Mariota or Winston.

If Smith managed to keep Jets in the contention throughout this season, Jets have no reason to find new quarterback to replace him right away as they could find one like Bryan Bennett or Quinn Epperly to replace Mike Vick. I prefer the former.

If Smith lost the starting job to Vick and Jets' postseason opportunity had waned therefore, a top 5 pick, then Jets would be in good position to draft either Mariota or Winston.

So, yeah, Jets are definitely belonging to "Maybe" category.

Edit: Sorry, Cane, I meant to response to Sickwithit1010.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams that will definitely look for a QB:

Tampa Bay - they have zip at the position

St. Louis - Bradford might not be dropped since rookie QB's come cheap, but I doubt they throw all their eggs into Bradford's basket again.

Houston - Another team with zip at QB

Oakland - We'll know in a few weeks whether or not to remove this team from the list

Teams that we definitely consider a QB:

Dallas - age and injuries
Giants - age
Arizona - age
Buffalo - performance, can he be a solid team manager
Jets - performance, again, can Smith be a decent team manager
Cleveland - yet to see how Manziel handles starting, so performance is the question
Tennessee - similar to the Rams if Locker gets hurt again
Denver - age

Fringe:

Pittsburgh - age and injuries
Old 09-10-2014, 04:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I don't think they'll be that bad.
They look like one of the worst teams in the NFL, that line is so bad it's reminding me of the 2010/2011 Cardinals with Anderson, Skelton & Hall starting

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

it would be a QB
an offensive tackle or a defensive end. I can say that with confidence. Eli's a FA, will take a small 1 or 2 year deal, or we roll with Nassib. The OL is in shambles and we need a pass rusher (and a WR) but I would almost guarantee it would be one of those two positions, OT or DE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote