Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-19-2014, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "DC" Re-Launched for 2015 NFL Draft

DraftCountdown.com is officially re-launched with all new content for the 2015 NFL Draft!

There are 374 seniors in the initial rankings with many more to come.

Please let me know if you see any broken links / images, typos, etc.

I hope you are as pumped about a new year of coverage as I am!

Here are some links to the rankings for easy navigation. Feel free to discuss in this thread!

Top 100 Overall - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/TOP.php
Quarterback - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/QB.php
Running Back - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/RB.php
Fullback - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/FB.php
Wide Receiver - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/WR.php
Tight End - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/TE.php
Offensive Tackle - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/OT.php
Offensive Guard - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/OG.php
Center - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/C.php
Defensive End - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/DE.php
Defensive Tackle - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/DT.php
Outside Linebacker - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/OLB.php
Inside Linebacker - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/ILB.php
Cornerback - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/CB.php
Safety - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/S.php
Kicker - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/K.php
Punter - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/P.php
Long-Snapper - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/LS.php
Sleepers - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/SLEEPERS.php
Overrated / Underrated - http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/OVERUNDER.php

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:54 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott, what's your opinion on Hillary Swank's attractiveness?

Also, are there even five 1st RDers among this senior class, because this group is woof-ier than Buzz's girlfriend.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Also, are there even five 1st RDers among this senior class, because this group is woof-ier than Buzz's girlfriend.
I think it's a slightly above average crop of senior talent at the top with Cedric Ogbuehi, Brandon Scherff, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Ty Montgomery, Denzel Perryman, etc. Plus others will continue to emerge as first round possibilities too. West Virginia WR Kevin White is a perfect example.

Old 10-19-2014, 02:37 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice work! Interesting to see 5 OL in the Top 15. How do you think they rank historically? Is this a weak senior class? How far do you expect them to be pushed down by the underclassmen?

Last edited by Scott Wright : 10-19-2014 at 02:40 AM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Nice work! Interesting to see 5 OL in the Top 15. How do you think they rank historically? Is this a weak senior class? How far do you expect them to be pushed down by the underclassmen?
I don't know if this crop of senior offensive tackles is an all-timer but it is very good. Cedric Ogbuehi and Brandon Scherff look like Top 10 overall picks. I am a fan of Cameron Erving but he has struggled at times as a senior and may be sliding a bit. I am not as high on La'el Collins as some, in large part due to the uncertainty about his position. I think Corey Robinson is underrated and I'm not yet prepared to say he can't play left tackle in the pros. Ty Sambrailo doesn't get a lot of publicity but is highly thought of in the scouting community. T.J. Clemmings is one of the my first prospect crushes of the year. Then there is Sean Hickey, Jake Fisher, Tyrus Thompson, Daryl Williams... Needless to say I think it's a pretty deep, talented crop of blockers, although I may be a bit biased since my heart is in the trenches with the big uglies.

What does everyone else think? Which senior offensive tackles do you like?

Old 10-19-2014, 04:15 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the possibility of the Falcons taking an O-lineman. It's clear their current Oline is a big part of why they're a bad team. However, I'm rooting for them to get Gurley. They could just plug him right in to Steven Jackson's spot.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:00 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
DraftCountdown.com is officially re-launched with all new content for the 2015 NFL Draft!

I hope you are as pumped about a new year of coverage as I am!

I am very aware that your positional rankings are for the Sr. Prospects this time of year, but I feel as if you may be forgetting to campaign for an intriguing prospect that is an underclassmen.

Louisville's S Gerod Holliman, should be in your Mock as a top tier prospect within the Top 15 at the least. He has Ed Reed potential written all over him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 10-19-2014 at 07:08 AM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:15 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if this crop of senior offensive tackles is an all-timer but it is very good. Cedric Ogbuehi and Brandon Scherff look like Top 10 overall picks. I am a fan of Cameron Erving but he has struggled at times as a senior and may be sliding a bit. I am not as high on La'el Collins as some, in large part due to the uncertainty about his position. I think Corey Robinson is underrated and I'm not yet prepared to say he can't play left tackle in the pros. Ty Sambrailo doesn't get a lot of publicity but is highly thought of in the scouting community. T.J. Clemmings is one of the my first prospect crushes of the year. Then there is Sean Hickey, Jake Fisher, Tyrus Thompson, Daryl Williams... Needless to say I think it's a pretty deep, talented crop of blockers, although I may be a bit biased since my heart is in the trenches with the big uglies.

What does everyone else think? Which senior offensive tackles do you like?
Erving has been struggling at most times. Looks terrible this year to me. I really like Fisher, Corey Robinson, Daryl Williams and Sambrailo. I think people get too caught up in "he's not a LT", but if a guy can block he can block. Plug one of these guys in and it's 1 less position u have to worry about. Sambrailo reminds me some of Bahktiari (maybe the state similarity). But I think he can start as a rookie LT and will get better every week with NFL coaching. Id probably take all 4 of these guys over Erving or Collins.

My question is why the lack of love for Cody Prewitt? I have him in my top 32 pretty firmly. But u have him in the 60s of just the seniors. That'd put him well over 100 once the JR's declare.

Last edited by rawdawg : 10-19-2014 at 09:34 AM.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is without a doubt the worst crop of senior QBs I have ever seen.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think there are 4 senior safeties better than Cody Prewitt in this class?
Old 10-19-2014, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Johnson is a RS Junior by the way, not a senior.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
My question is why the lack of love for Cody Prewitt? I have him in my top 32 pretty firmly. But u have him in the 60s of just the seniors. That'd put him well over 100 once the JR's declare.
It still equates to a Top 100 grade, even with underclassmen.

I've only done a couple of games on Prewitt so far but my initial impression was that he was a bit overrated. Looks the part but didn't make the type of impact I was expecting considering the hype. It's still pretty early in the scouting process though. I will make it a point to watch at least a couple more games on Prewitt this week and let you know if that opinion changes at all.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 10-19-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
That is without a doubt the worst crop of senior QBs I have ever seen.
Could not agree more.

The only two senior quarterbacks I view as even potential Top 100 picks are Bryce Petty of Baylor and Sean Mannion of Oregon St. and honestly I'm not particularly high on them either.

Old 10-19-2014, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
CJ Johnson is a RS Junior by the way, not a senior.
Did he definitely get a redshirt hurt for last season?

I know he played in four games which is usually the cutoff barring extenuating circumstances.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Grayson, predicting an Andy Dalton like rise for him during the pre draft process.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Did he definitely get a redshirt hurt for last season?

I know he played in four games which is usually the cutoff barring extenuating circumstances.
http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/...on_767218.html

Yup he got the redshirt, sounds like he is all in on coming back next year too.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/...on_767218.html

Yup he got the redshirt, sounds like he is all in on coming back next year too.
Thanks for the heads up!

I will pull Johnson from the senior rankings tomorrow.

Old 10-19-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Johnson is an underrated prospect and I am happy to see how high you are on him.

I know the senior class is weak, but what has Ty Montgomery done this season to hold onto the #1 WR spot?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Foles went to Michigan State?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Nick Foles went to Michigan State?
Indeed!

Foles (#17) was at Michigan State with Hoyer and Cousins before transferring to Arizona.