Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-19-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Even if that were true, which I don't think it is, Eddie George is nothing more than Toby Gerhart? I think not
Who said Eddie George is nothing more than Toby Gerhart? That doesn't even make ******* sense.

And yes, Eddie George is one of the most overrated players in the history of football. If you needed 3 yards, he could get you 3 yards. If you needed 6 yards, he'd still get you 3.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-19-2010 at 04:04 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.

Tim tebow = Steve McNair

i know this may sound stupid but after he is developped i think he is that type of quarterback he is that strong play with cracked rib quarterback who will play his tail off to help his team. back when McNair was playing his teammates knew he wouldn't quit. if tebow can sit and watch a good qb play that's the qb he will mostly be like. And I'm not some tebow lover i hate Florida but i think the has what it takes to play. people had all this to say about Steve young and Vince young when they were coming out look what the right coach did for them. Steve Superbowl mvp and and stay what you will about Vince but the kid is a winner always have been. i wish bill Walsh was still around he would be perfect for Tebow.

Last edited by Canton45 : 03-19-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Canton45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton45 View Post
Tim tebow = Steve McNair

i know this may sound stupid but after he is developped i think he is that type of quarterback he is that strong play with cracked rib quarterback who will play his tail off to help his team. back when McNair was playing his teammates knew he wouldn't quit. if tebow can sit and watch a good qb play that's the qb he will mostly be like. And I'm not some tebow lover i hate Florida but i think the has what it takes to play. people had all this to say about Steve young and Vince young when they were coming out look what the right coach did for them. Steve Superbowl mvp and and stay what you will about Vince but the kid is a winner always have been. i wish bill Walsh was steve around he would be perfect for Tebow.
You know, that's actually the better comparisons I've heard.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie early in his career before the toe injuries was a lot more than a guy who could only get you 3 or 4 yards every carry. Second half of his career unfortunately that's all he could do. Eddie was one of the best backs in the league in the late '90s when they had McNair and Mason and went to the Super Bowl.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Eddie early in his career before the toe injuries was a lot more than a guy who could only get you 3 or 4 yards every carry.
You sure about that?

4.1, 3.9, 3.7, and 4.1 were his first four seasons. 4.1 was his best-ever ypc. 4.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
You know, that's actually the better comparisons I've heard.
i actually just Googled old Steve McNair and watched him throw aside defenders didn't McNair sit behind moon. before he played.
Canton45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when you carry the ball 400 times in a season and you are a great short yardage back, your YPC isn't gonna be that high. Plus we all know Eddie was never a guy who broke the big long runs in the NFL to skew his average like Tomlinson and Barry and all those fast backs. Eddie didn't have that many 20+ yard runs.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 03-19-2010 at 09:03 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when you carry the ball 400 times in a season and you are a great short yardage back, your YPC isn't gonna be that high. Plus we all know Eddie was never a guy who broke the big long runs in the NFL to skew his average like Tomlinson and Barry and all those fast backs. Eddie didn't have that many 20+ yard runs.
Yep. Only 37 carries of 20+ yards, and only 4 40+ yard runs. That's out of close to three thousand carries.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
UncleHulka
Rookie

UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton45 View Post
i actually just Googled old Steve McNair and watched him throw aside defenders didn't McNair sit behind moon. before he played.
Physically, it's not a perfect comparison as McNair had a cannon of an arm, but from a psychological standpoint I get it. Both have the mental toughness, though McNair's went unnoticed until much later. I remember when McNair put up jawdropping numbers and was drafted out of the crazyass SWAC. Jamarcus Russell type arm, and a good runner, too, but no idea what to do with those skills. Alcorn State's draw routes in the dirt offense was light years behind what was and is done in the NFL. If you think the spread is poor preperation for the pros... But that was a different era, too, when most raw QB's were handed a clipboard for three years before given the keys. Now, it's quite literally a whole different ballgame. Owners (and fans) are less patient now and expect near immediate production from high salaried draft picks. Like McNair, he won't be expected to produce quick dividends, but unlike McNair he'll have to mature a little quicker relying on his brain more than his arm.
UncleHulka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurkice Pouncey = Andre Gurode
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Price = Sed Ellis/Broderick Bunkley/More explosive Brandon Mebane
Price is more of a penetrator than Bunk but has that similar great upper body strength in a squat package. I think it's safe to expect a more explosive Brandon Mebane.

Dan Williams = Pat Williams/Domata Peko
He's a little more quick than Pat Williams is at this point but he has that type of massive wall power to his game. He might be a little bigger than Peko but their games are very similar.

Jared Odrick = Marcus Stroud
I'm probably reaching on this, Stroud in his prime was dominant at a level I don't think Odrick is likely to ever reach but the potential is there. Both are very long and quick although Stroud's more powerful than Odrick, the hands are there to. I'm iffy on this one.

Lamarr Houston = less powerful Jay Ratliff
Another pick I'm not sure fits since Ratliff is quite a bit more powerful than Houston is but athletically Houston shoots out just as quick as Ratliff and is already a pretty strong guy.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im starting to feel Montario Hardestys running style is very similar to Ryan Grants.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamarr Houston is Ziggy Hood 2.0.

Smaller, quicker guys. Energzer bunny's, with relentless motors. Great hand fighting and will simply wear down bigger OG's. Good range and both have the ability to play inside, or outside (3-4).

Last year Houston would have been a 1st rounder for sure.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Lamarr Houston is Ziggy Hood 2.0.

Smaller, quicker guys. Energzer bunny's, with relentless motors. Great hand fighting and will simply wear down bigger OG's. Good range and both have the ability to play inside, or outside (3-4).

Last year Houston would have been a 1st rounder for sure.
Yeah, that's better than Ratliff. I like Houston a lot more as a penetrator than Hood though. He shoots out quicker and lower and does a better job moving sideways.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Im starting to feel Montario Hardestys running style is very similar to Ryan Grants.
Hardesty is nice.
so nice that he should be a second rounder.
I have him higher than Dwyer.

Jahvid Best = Leon Washington

Last edited by GoRavens : 03-24-2010 at 06:49 AM.
GoRavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to post this here to see if other people see what I'm seeing on this...

OT Vladimir Ducasse - Tarik Glenn

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Maurkice Pouncey = Andre Gurode
Should I be expecting Pouncey to get stomped on by Suh?
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Anton Chigurh
Rookie

Anton Chigurh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Baylor's Kendall Wright = Steve Smith (Carolina Panther)
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone on another Forum said this, and i was interested in the comparison so...

LaMichael James=Warrick Dunn
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Anton Chigurh
Rookie

Anton Chigurh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Someone on another Forum said this, and i was interested in the comparison so...

LaMichael James = Jahvid Best
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post

I think Dunn was a lot tougher, better inside runner than James will be.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

If James is going to be compared to anyone during the predraft process it will be Darren Sproles.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If James is going to be compared to anyone during the predraft process it will be Darren Sproles.
No, no, no and no. I really wish people would stop comparing every small running back to Darren Sproles. First of all, Darren Sproles was well-known to be an absolute beast in the weight room at K-State. Secondly, he WAS K-State's offense. He was a power-runner, not a gimmicky juke-ya runner in a spread, where it seems like any half-competent back can average 5 yards a pop. Thirdly, LaMichael is a skinny 5'8", 5'9" 180-ish. He looks frail even in college, and he always looks like he's going to get his legs shredded when he goes pirouetting through the LOS. Darren Sproles is short, yeah, but he's built like a tank and he's a very decisive runner. Sprole's size means he can't truck whoever he wants, but I don't think LaMichael wants to truck anyone. They have totally different running styles, their builds are a lot different, and the offenses they played in are a lot different. Besides being "undersized," there's really not that much to compare between Sproles and James.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
Baylor's Kendall Wright = Steve Smith (Carolina Panther)
This is the comparison I would throw out. I kinda dislike comparing players at all, but Kendall Wright is eerily similar to Steve Smith. They're about the same size, and they're both guys who have a lot of speed and "play bigger" than their actual size. They're both tough, fast and have good hands. And they both have that suddenness to their play that's invaluable both when running with the ball and running routes trying to get open. Another thing I've mentioned in another thread is that both of these guys use their speed really aggressively; they're small, so you know they could take some big hits, but they hit even small creases really hard - those can end up being some huge plays, when you've got a receiver who's got both the speed and the balls to accelerate between a safety and a linebacker, and make it out the other side to where he's got open field in front of him, as opposed to juking around trying not to get hit.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
No, no, no and no. I really wish people would stop comparing every small running back to Darren Sproles. First of all, Darren Sproles was well-known to be an absolute beast in the weight room at K-State. Secondly, he WAS K-State's offense. He was a power-runner, not a gimmicky juke-ya runner in a spread, where it seems like any half-competent back can average 5 yards a pop. Thirdly, LaMichael is a skinny 5'8", 5'9" 180-ish. He looks frail even in college, and he always looks like he's going to get his legs shredded when he goes pirouetting through the LOS. Darren Sproles is short, yeah, but he's built like a tank and he's a very decisive runner. Sprole's size means he can't truck whoever he wants, but I don't think LaMichael wants to truck anyone. They have totally different running styles, their builds are a lot different, and the offenses they played in are a lot different. Besides being "undersized," there's really not that much to compare between Sproles and James.

i know plenty about Sproles. I am not saying James is a Sproles clone or anything like that. I am saying though that he will draw Sproles comparisons b/c he is very short, very fast, and not that heavy either. He won't get Mo Drew comparisons b/c Mo Drew is a bull at over 210 lbs. and a power runner. Sproles is not a great between the tackles runner (though he has more power than James) and an electric receiver/returner. James is a little taller than Sproles thus a little skinnier, but point is he will draw comparisons b/c of similar size and speed and playmaking ability. James should provide a similar role in the NFL as well.