Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe the Rams haven't been brought up in this conversation.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anyone realize that it's only week 6 and pretty much none of this matters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

DeCrunkMAn hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

^^ this guy is so butthurt over that loss. I think everybody on the forums knows that its only week 6. OP is merely pointing out that they are the team to beat in the NFL as of today. :roll:
Originally Posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.
DeCrunkMAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
^^ this guy is so butthurt over that loss. I think everybody on the forums knows that its only week 6. OP is merely pointing out that they are the team to beat in the NFL as of today. :roll:
yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
I was actually searching on how to change my name just now LOL But Im glad that was your best comeback. :)
didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
S T R I N G
Rookie

S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.

Quote:
Funny that you would say that after a Giants loss. Very surprising.
S T R I N G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't lie scotty you know you wish you thought of DeCrunkMAn first.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I was actually searching on how to change my name just now LOL But Im glad that was your best comeback. :)
comeback? you've been here since 07, have you not realized I don't give a ****? that I'm hardly ever serious? I'm not gonna go looking for an argument against you searching for comebacks and ****. When I get in arguments, they're legit stuff, not this trivial stuff
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T R I N G View Post
His nickname is Captain Obvious.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Don't lie scotty you know you wish you thought of DeCrunkMAn first.
leave me alone Scottyboy!

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
do people think I'm actually upset? Like really? Of course I'm disappointed, but in case nobody noticed, the Giants are still 5-1 and in the top tier team.

ZOMGZ GIANTS R TOP 5 IN TEH NFL.

better?

see, CC understood where I'm coming from. <3
CC is the reason I think San Diego should draft a Rutgers player. He deserves some of the glory.
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
S T R I N G
Rookie

S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.

Quote:
do people think I'm actually upset? Like really? Of course I'm disappointed, but in case nobody noticed, the Giants are still 5-1 and in the top tier team.

ZOMGZ GIANTS R TOP 5 IN TEH NFL.

better?

see, CC understood where I'm coming from. <3
CC is the reason I think San Diego should draft a Rutgers player. He deserves some of the glory.
Well you something tells me if the Giants won you wouldn't come into this thread and talk about how "none of it matters". If the Giants were 6-0 and considered the best team in the league you would happily come into this thread and put forth an argument for why they are the best.
S T R I N G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
comeback? you've been here since 07, have you not realized I don't give a ****? that I'm hardly ever serious? I'm not gonna go looking for an argument against you searching for comebacks and ****. When I get in arguments, they're legit stuff, not this trivial stuff
Yo the giants lost. Its fine. I dont blame you.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well you something tells me if the Giants won you wouldn't come into this thread and talk about how "none of it matters". If the Giants were 6-0 and considered the best team in the league you would happily come into this thread and put forth an argument for why they are the best.
if the Giants won, this thread isn't made to begin with...
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
If scottyboi came into this thread saying "oh man, maybe next time we'll get our shyt together and beat them come playoffs" I wouldnt pick on him. LOL

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if the Giants won, this thread isn't made to begin with...
Scotty has a point. What is up with you guys acting like 12 year olds? I don't think I've ever seen scotty post anything about the Giants being amazing unless it was in jest. From his posts he's probably one of the most chill posters on here unless it's about Rutgers and then get the hell out of the way.

Pick a different target. You're wasting your time here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Scotty has a point. What is up with you guys acting like 12 year olds? I don't think I've ever seen scotty post anything about the Giants being amazing unless it was in jest. From his posts he's probably one of the most chill posters on here unless it's about Rutgers and then get the hell out of the way.

Pick a different target. You're wasting your time here.
I hope youre not referring to me as a 12 year old when all I did was respond to him for acting like a 12 year to me.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yo the giants lost. Its fine. I dont blame you.
Yes, this is a very mature comment that someone over 12 would make.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, This is a very mature comment that someone over 12 would make.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome thread.

I'd go with the Vikings, though.

1a. Vikings
1b. Saints
2a. Colts
2b. Giants

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gonna say Saints, Colts, Vikes, Giants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Im gonna say Saints, Colts, Vikes, Giants.
Interchangeable because of how early it is. No wrong answer with those 4.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I cannot wait for the New England-Indianapolis game, as usual it will probably determine the AFC. (if Indy has to go to Foxboro in the playoffs it is over.)
Is it just me, or is New England always on the road against Indinapolis? Isn't this the third or fourth year in a row Indy has gotten this game at home? I think it'd be better for the rivalry if the two teams rotated who plays at home,
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Colts
2. Saints(the top 2 are interchangeable)
3.Vikings
4. Giants
5. Broncos
6. Patriots
7. Chiefs
8. Bears
9. Bengals
10. Ravens

IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
7. Chiefs

Am I missing something here?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote