Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 6 Thoughts

I'll add something about the MNF game, but I have a lot on my agenda tomorrow so I figure I will post something now:

It Is Early, Yet..

The Saints are the best team in the NFL. The Colts are right up there with them, but I would give the Saints the edge because they have a much better running game and the defense is playing a little better. This team has impressed me much more than the 2006 team that went to the NFCCG.

What I like is they've shown they can win with defense and a running game and they don't rely on Brees slinging it around, although they are fine doing that. Pierre Thomas has been quietly becoming one of the NFL's best backs. They need to keep feeding him the ball and with him, Bell and Bush they should be able to grind out a lot of wins.

With that being said: They still have two games against a 4-1 Atlanta Falcons team that lost its only game to a strong Patriots team in Foxboro. I've said it before, I think the two games could amount to 150 total points. Both defenses are opportunistic and certainly both offenses are legit.

There is still a long way to go, but as of this moment the Saints are the front-runners.

Strange That We All Forgot About Them

The Arizona Cardinals made it to their first Super Bowl and nearly won it. They started slow and a lot of us chalked it up to the SB losers curse. Now they are tied for the division lead and I would give them the advantage going forward. Kurt Warner, contrary to what I thought, has maintained an elite level of play and I trust him over Shaun Hill in a tight division race. The run defense has played exceptionally well and if they could get Beanie Wells going (he is stuck in a Mendenhall like purgatory) they could really go off.

What's Wrong With Tom Brady?

Now we will see a transition from Ron Jaworski's incoherent rambling about Brady's struggles to Ron Jaworski's incoherent rambling about his successes. At the end of the day I don't think anything was wrong with him to begin with. He has had some tough match-ups and has had struggles with the line in front of him. The Titans secondary, however, is the cure to all passing game woes.

I would say that New England is a team that is very dangerous. I know people have talked about the Broncos and Colts as being front-runners, if I were them however I would be terrified of facing New England in the playoffs. They are not quite as good as they were in 2007, they are probably better than they were in 2004 and 2005 though.

The NFC Least

This division has imploded thus far. What has happened, I think, is all the teams were forced into making high risk maneuvers to stay competitive with one another and it hasn't paid off. Only the Giants stuck with their draft philosophy to fill their needs and it is no coincidence that they are the best team in the division. When will teams learn not to rely on big acquisitions? In a high pressure media environment with high expectations it is hard to resist the temptation to trade for a Roy Williams or sign an Albert Haynesworth.

These teams just are not consistently good football teams. The Eagles can look great, then they go out and lose to the hapless Raiders. The Cowboys barely beat the Chiefs before the bye week off of the gift of two missed tackles by Mike Brown. The Redskins cannot even eek out a winning record against winless teams. I think it is safe to say that the NFC North and South are superior divisions right now.

The Best Ravens Player Is Named Ray

Rice, not Lewis. It has been an interesting thing to watch the Ravens become an offensive football team; but when you have Ray Rice and Joe Flacco, why not? I have not seen a RB with that kind of balance in a long time, he just keeps upright and moving forward. Right now he is on pace for a 1,176 yard rushing, 867 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns. Behind that O-Line and with the weather going south soon I see no reason he won't meet those numbers. I know many liked Rice coming out of Rutgets, I know I did, but how many people saw him being this good?

Missed Opportunities

The Houston Texans were a sexy pick as a playoff team this year. They should be in the hunt, but due to a few mistakes they are still quite a ways behind. Matt Schaub has become a legitimate NFL QB and as long as he stays healthy the Texans can score with the best of them. Unfortunately the run defense took a while to appear, they have been strong in the last two games though. But the biggest problem is their running game; Chris Brown (he's still in the league?) single-handedly lost two games at the goal line, Steve Slaton hasn't been nearly as effective as he was as a rookie and they have shown no signs of life in that facet of the game. They were two plays away from being 5-1, but now they are 3-3 and have an uphill path to the playoffs.

How to Build a Top Flight Team

Let us look at the 2008 Atlanta Falcons draft:

1. Matt Ryan -I don't really need to go into too much depth into why this was a great pick. He wildly out-performed my expectations for him, especially when it comes to his intelligence and arm strength.

1. Sam Baker - Has been stellar at LT, very balanced in all facets of the game. It sure doesn't seem like his "short" arms have impacted his performance.

2. Curtis Lofton - Has been phenomenal at MLB and has really come along this year. He hasn't had the best NT in front of him either.

3. Chevis Jackson - He hasn't made an impact like I would have hoped.

3. Harry Douglas - Tore his ACL, but was an exciting weapon as a rookie and should be a great slot receiver once he comes back.

3. Thomas Decoud - Has been a big surprise for us. He has been very good in both coverage and in the run game.

5. Robert James - No impact.

5. Kroy Biermann - He reminds me of a young Patrick Kerney. High motor and has three sacks in five games. Has surplanted Jamaal Anderson at LE.

6. Thomas Brown
7. Wilrey Fontenot
7. Keith Zinger

Thank God for Thomas Dimitroff.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And play the Chicago Bears on SNF. You'll have a pretty good chance at facing a team that will do more to hurt themselves than hurt the other team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Much props for the Saints' praise, Shiver, even though I'm sure it makes you feel dirty.

Now please stop talking about us. kkthxbi
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
And play the Chicago Bears on SNF. You'll have a pretty good chance at facing a team that will do more to hurt themselves than hurt the other team.

The Bears need to stop relying on cast-off O-Lineman. There is a reason we got rid of Frank Omiyale, then Carolina did, and now he is on your team. He was blown up I don't know how many times.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

I will admit I was wrong about Matt Ryan. I didn't see the hype since he threw 19 interceptions as a senior but still Dolphins made the right pick. Jake Long is a franchise Left Tackle and is the best run blocking LT in the game. Sure he got abused week 1 but he also had a bad week 1 in his rookie year then never looked back.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints play the Patriots on MNF in a couple of weeks. Talk about an offensive showdown.

Great write-up as always, Shiver.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
DeCrunkMAn
Rookie

DeCrunkMAn hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Pats could slowly becoming dangerous once again. I likey.
Originally Posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.
DeCrunkMAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love people writing off the Cardinals, they did it all last year, even deep into the playoffs

as Cris Collinsworth would say, "Worst playoff team in NFL history."

Last edited by fenikz : 10-19-2009 at 04:22 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Bears need to stop relying on cast-off O-Lineman. There is a reason we got rid of Frank Omiyale, then Carolina did, and now he is on your team. He was blown up I don't know how many times.
66 times he ****** up.

How i know that?

we had 66 offensive plays

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:33 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing how well it appears we've made out in that draft. You're really not going to do much better than adding a franchise QB and studs at MLB and LT. Plus DeCoud who looks like he's got something and a good pass rusher late in the draft. Incredible. I love TD.

I can't wait for the Saints-Falcons game. It's going to be a good one for sure. I can't see us winning, but I do believe it will be close. And when it's close, anything can happen.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:58 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
His point is still a good one, that falcons draft, the signing of the coach, the GM, it's a perfect storm of rebuilding and it's paying off bigtime.

Just because someone sings their own teams praises doesn't mean they're not accurate in their sentiment.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:10 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Skins signing Albert Haynesworth is not the reason why we are bad. He has been an absolute monster and our pass rush is night and day from last year. The problem is that we have no QB, no O-line, and no DB's, these are all problems that we couldn't have fixed this past offseason and were just an accumulation of what Snyder's been doing for years, but in no way was our offseason this past year the reason why we are the worst team in the league. I mean our acquisitions Albert, Dockery, Hunter Smith, Orakpo, Jarmon are some of the only consistent players on our team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Saints land home field advantage throughout the playoffs, its gonna be awfully hard beating them in that dome in December and January.

your only chance is getting them on the road in bad weather.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Saints play the Patriots on MNF in a couple of weeks. Talk about an offensive showdown.

Great write-up as always, Shiver.
And it'll probably turn out to be one of those games where you're expecting a lot of offense but it'll be like 7-6 at halftime.....
Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i don't get it. so you hit on 4 picks out of 10, with 2 in the first, 3rd and 5th? yippee?
40% success rate, franchise QB, LT, Good DE and Solid S

Yeah, that's a good ****** draft.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I never liked Campbell as a starting QB. I thought he'd be a solid back-up coming out of Auburn and, after watching him for four years, was absolutely stunned that people were talking about him as a first rounder...even more stunned that he went in the first round.

The Jason Campbell experience is why I wasn't completely shocked that Josh Freeman got drafted #17 overall.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFC Least? You pretty much got that right. The Giants loss was embarassing, but the Eagles even more embarassing loss keeps us a game up. I think we'll beat the Cardinals. Not too worried there. And if we can beat the Eagles, I would have easily signed up for 7-1. I'm not too worried about the team long term despite the terrible loss.

As for Ray Rice. He's the f'ing man. Period. As for not seeing someone with balance like him, how about Ahmad Bradshaw? Very similar players.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we're slowly seeing a trend in the NFL for smaller RB's. Rice, MJD, and Williams had 3 of the biggest games yesterday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints offense is like that pinball machine in the arcade with the paint worn off the flippers & handles b/c it receives the most use. It's the machine with the biggest crowd around it b/c it always rings up the highest totals & players set scoring rcds. on it. 45 or more points in how many games? Damn! They keep this up & there will be some NFL scoring rcds. set by Brees & company.

It's not the QB with the biggest arm or the most intimidating receivers, it's the most accurate passer who throws the most catchable ball & makes the fewest mistakes, Drew Brees by definition.

On the flip side of high scoring & winning, then there's Tennessee. They are a complete disgrace to those Oiler throwback unis. I withdraw my comment that they will turn it around this yr, they're still in the tailspin & showing no signs of pulling out. Has any team gone from 1st to worst this fast? I also withdraw my comment about Fisher being locked up for his coaching career by Bud Adams, if he hits the mkt. b/c Adams cans him the long line of suitors for his services will be headed by Jerry Jones.

Quote:
5. Kroy Biermann - He reminds me of a young Patrick Kerney. High motor and has three sacks in five games. Has surplanted Jamaal Anderson at LE.
Montana Griz player!! D. II-A player making lots of noise in the big leagues.

An inspired Raider defense pummeling McNabb, a pigeon, & no Napa cops waiting for Cable with handcuffs after the game at Alameda Co. Coliseum all saved his job. They have the whole rest of the season to take a dive in the race for the #1 pick so Al Davis will be guaranteed the chance to draft the player with the fastest 40 time at the Combine.

Last edited by LizardState : 10-19-2009 at 12:38 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders had help.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Wk. 6 moment was Eli Manning chewing ass on Bradshaw telling him Roman Harper was going to blitz from his FS spot a Louisiana parish away & he should pick him up. Bradshaw didn't, Manning got whacked again, was justifiably pissed off. Can you read lips? Did he use a racial epithet, ummmmhhh.... Even a godling like Eli is human, he had a real Oh ****! NOLA homecoming.

Worst Wk. 6 moment was DE Antwan Odom tearing his tendon cutting on the turf, done for the yr, just tragic. He was leading the league in sacks & was a big p/o of the Bengals defensive resurgence.

Looks like the Saints are going to break up the All-Manning SB by taking the NFC slot there vs. Indy instead of the Giants. Probably play the Vikes in the NFL Title game, good times....

Last edited by LizardState : 10-19-2009 at 11:53 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Best Wk. 6 moment was Eli Manning chewing ass on Bradshaw telling him Roman Harper was going to blitz from his FS spot a Louisiana parish away & he should pick him up. Bradshaw didn't, Manning got whacked again, was justifiably pissed off. Can you read lips? Did he use a racial epithet, ummmmhhh.... Even a godling like Eli is human, he had a real Oh ****! NOLA homecoming.

Looks like the Saints are going to break up the All-Manning SB by taking the NFC slot there vs. Indy instead of the Giants. Probably play the Vikes in the NFL Title game, good times....
Are you serious? After a game in week 6 you think you know the Super Bowl game? How'd that Giants/Titans Super Bowl go last year?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what are you trying to say? that calling the season at the 1/3 mark isn't remotely logical?

if i've learned anything on nfldc this week it's that:

1) the giants suck
2) the saints are the best team ever
3) beating a terrible defense makes up for sucking the previous 5 weeks, so tom brady must be "back" (whatever the **** back meant in the first place)

i'd sure appreciate it if you'd leave me alone with my "facts".
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Thanks in advance.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i don't get it. so you hit on 4 picks out of 10, with 2 in the first, 3rd and 5th? yippee?
That's a good draft, yes.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very proud of the refs, they called a great game during the Rams vs Jags... *cough*, wait... Yeah, that's compete ******** on my part.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote