Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 10-20-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Skins Sign Levi Jones

per, PFT. He's a bust but still sure as hell better than fcking Mike Williams. Also we released Anthony Aldridge and Marcus Mason and signed Quinton Ganther. Enough with fiddling with the RB's who won't ever see the field!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play him at Guard and he won't be a bust.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill take him. bengals being my brothers favourite team i watched them alot and he was a very good tackle like 3 years ago haha. who knows now been out of football for awhile but alas, levi to the rescue!

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
ill take him. bengals being my brothers favourite team i watched them alot and he was a very good tackle like 3 years ago haha. who knows now been out of football for awhile but alas, levi to the rescue!
Well Mike Williams was longer out of football and about 300 pounds heavier than Levi, so he can't be any worse, at least Levi at one time was good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Luck with him. i wont be surpized if he is injuried by the end of the season and if u are going against Speed Rushers he will get burnt. He will get overpowered sometimes. Use to be a Pro Bowl Tackle till he injuried his Knee

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Well Mike Williams was longer out of football and about 300 pounds heavier than Levi, so he can't be any worse, at least Levi at one time was good.
Every time I read about Mike Williams the OT I for a brief moment think that he and Mike Williams the WR are the same guy. Then think damn he gained THAT much weight what a lazy ass.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing,was a good player before the off the field issues. I want him to be our RT.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go levi jones. stay healthy and be consistent. sad thing he is 30. if he does good hopefully we draft a LT and slide him to RT. except if he does good cerrato and snyder get a boner and will draft someone thats not O-line. gaaah. lose-lose situation haha.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Levi played pretty well last week. I liked his stuff. Him and Mike Williams haven't been TOO bad compared to what we could be seeing out there.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Levi played pretty well last week. I liked his stuff. Him and Mike Williams haven't been TOO bad compared to what we could be seeing out there.
I agree with Levi Jones. He played great last week. Mike Williams not so much. Williams was out last week and Heyer at RT is pretty solid IMO when compared to Big Mike.

The starting 5 we had last Sunday IMO are the Skins best starting 5 from here on out. Jones at LT, Dockery at LG, Rabach at C, Rinehart at RG, and Heyer at RT.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
I agree with Levi Jones. He played great last week. Mike Williams not so much. Williams was out last week and Heyer at RT is pretty solid IMO when compared to Big Mike.

The starting 5 we had last Sunday IMO are the Skins best starting 5 from here on out. Jones at LT, Dockery at LG, Rabach at C, Rinehart at RG, and Heyer at RT.
Rinehart is back? Nice. I want him to flourish. We'll probably have to do processes of elimination to find a RT, draft/buy(-.-) a new LT, and I think Rabach is about numbered too.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Rinehart is back? Nice. I want him to flourish. We'll probably have to do processes of elimination to find a RT, draft/buy(-.-) a new LT, and I think Rabach is about numbered too.
Yeah Rinehart got the RG job back for last Sundays game vs Denver. I like him more than Will Montgomery.

The offensive line will need to be upgraded in the offseason. Hopefully through both FA and the draft.

I do think if the line keeps playing like it did last week the Skins have some nice pieces to the puzzle.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote