Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
More power to you, then. I can't even begin to understand what, exactly, you are a fan of now that would be so severly impacted by a team in London or some other non U.S. city.
Tough to explain, It just pisses the hell out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also what FA would want to sign a contract overseas if they could play in the states? It would be unfair to the team, because even thier own players would likely leave the first chance they got.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

If London gets a team, that's ******* ********. What team wants to travel across the Atlantic, and then travel back to the US?
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is just talking, in order to create a buzz. He provided no time line or anything. Saying a new franchise might be established, could be like 10 years from now.

Taglibue brought the NFL to where it is today and thats how it makes so much revenue.

Now Goodel, other than trying to improve the NFL image, is trying expand a product, and make maximum profit.

He also talked about having a superbowl one day in London, doesn't mean it will happen or when it will happen. One of his key jobs is to keep the NFL running and profitable.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
We're force-feeding football to europe, while countless cities in the US would LOVE to have an NFL team.
not caring if you're going down that marxist road... but a lot of cities in the US cannot support a football team by the billionares boys club. see: Jacksonville.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
not caring if you're going down that marxist road... but a lot of cities in the US cannot support a football team by the billionares boys club. see: Jacksonville.
Well, that was only a small part of the argument. But, you're right. the 1 regular season game per year played in London has sold out, while Jacksonville currently can't sell out 1 home game.

But, are we really ready to call London football a success to the point that we'd expand from 1 game there to 1 entire franchise? isn't there a concern that the novelty wears off when they have 8 home games a year, and no rivals within the hemisphere?

And, if a team did move there, what does success look like? Best case scenario, the team is a massive success, sells out every game and broadens the appeal of American football in Europe. It's still a logistical nightmare and a competitive disadvantage if a London football team is the end game....

...and, if that's not the end game, what is? maybe a 4 team expansion to LA and 3 other European cities...well...now we're talkin'. a little more fair. a little more balanced. I'd still say good luck trying to get anybody to sign a long term contract for a European team. We're still moving from 1 National Football League to 2 factions of the league...with one faction having a clear long term advantage.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Living in England and having been to all of the games at Wembley (yes I will be there Sunday), I don't think that a franchise would be successful here.

The travel is an enormous issue, one which I personally would feel uncomfortable burdening teams with week in week out, but I think simply the cost of the games, should there be 8 a season at home would be suitably prohibitive that the games would not sell out.

Once a year, you can shell out 120 as I am to go to the game and guarantee a spot, or try and get the cheaper ones at 75, and that's great, but if the 8 games came, the minimum season ticket would be approx 550 you would think. Now soccer over here, which as has been mentioned overlaps with the NFL, has 19 games in their season ticket for approximately the same price, I think you can see what people would choose.

I'd be there, and a lot of fans would attend, but I certainly don't think it would be a sellout.

Not sure I have articulated this perfectly, but hope it gives an idea of the type of debate me and my friends have had on this.

I'll keep checking in on the thread, see how it goes, in the meantime this might be food for thought.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8321548.stm

Quote:
Mr Kirkwood said: "We are talking to different teams to see who would be willing to do it."
Maximum capacity
He added: "We would like a game at the end of September and another at the end of October.
"If we go to two games the next step would be to go to four games per year. I would like to do that after the 2012 Olympics."
The two NFL games previously staged in London were at maximum capacity, while tickets for the game on 25 October sold even faster.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

The city of France should get a team
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks UKfan. You obviously would have the best insight into whether it's feasible or not. There is just no way that a London based football team could compete with the London based teams in the EPL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live 2 and a half hours away from Wembley, and undoubtedly would make the trip should there be a franchise, but a lot of the guys I know going this weekend also play in the BAFL as well (www.bafl.org.uk) and might not want to miss their own games as well should the franchise happen, despite Goodell's protetations, NFL still isn't enormous over here, the TV contracts were only agreed a week or so before the season started, and coverage has actually shrunk this year (less games on tv), regardless of the economy, that isn't good news really.

IDK, my gut feeling tells me it wouldn't work long term, if the 4 games a year happen as I linked to above, that would give a better idea I suppose.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe make it progressive over the next 6 years. Next year, have 4 games in Europe; 2011, have 8 games in Europe; 2012, have 12 games in Europe; 2014 have 16 games in Europe; 2016, have 20 games in Europe. After that, take a look at the attendance, revenue, and player satisfaction, then decipher whether or not it would be a good idea to have a franchise there. If they are selling out the stadium every week when its up to 16 games, then why not put a franchise there?

If I had it my way, I would say leave the sport of American football to the North American continent. I just don't see it working in Europe because of the time change. The team would have to fly across the ocean 8 games out of 16, and I just think it would be too tiring and too strenuous on the players. Mexico City, Toronto, and San Juan, all have really good markets for the sport. Let's try expanding there first.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be so moronic to have a franchise over there. **** England.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its just not feasible bc of transportation. Thats the main setback that will prevent it from ever happening. I feel that if they were able to somehow put a team there, it would profit more than ppl expect. It may not compete with Premier, but it would still generate some decent revenue.

It wouldve been sweet for London to have a team though. I think a lot of players would rather live in London than in some american cities with football teams.

I know I would. Id choose London over 90% of America in a heart beat.

A world exists outside of America. A very nice world. I love London.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see a Canadian team or Mexico City team more than European, but it's possible.

The time difference isn't really that bad for a London game. They're 5 timezones later than EST, so a 1 PM EST game would be like a 6 PM game. Aside from the travel, it'd be like playing a primetime game. The issue would come for the West Coast teams, who are 8 hours apart.

If they did expand to Europe, they'd have to either include it with EST teams, or create a new division and possibly add additional teams in Europe. There are advantages in expanding there. European countries are some of the wealthiest countries on earth, and their populations are dense and are mostly urban (majority of Europeans live in cities of 10,000+). It'd take decades to establish enough European enthusiasm to expand to multiple countries, but those countries and major cities could sustain a franchise just as well, if not better, than American states.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im all for Toronto getting a team. I think its long overdue.

Either move the Bills to Toronto, or move the Jaguars there.

Toronto deserves an NFL team more than LA does imo.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I would have no problem with Mexico or Canada getting a team.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be moronic, and unfair for the teams that have to play in London, and for the London team to travel that much. Unless they something redunkulous like give London a road game the first 8 weeks, then a bye in week 9, and then a home game the last 8 weeks.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the NFL is good with 32 franchises. 36 franchises would be way too many.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I think the NFL is good with 32 franchises. 36 franchises would be way too many.
Yup. Stretching it to 36 would really thin out the talent level on each team. I think 34 teams is all the NFL can handle right now talent wise. And even that is probably stretching it.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
It would be moronic, and unfair for the teams that have to play in London, and for the London team to travel that much. Unless they something redunkulous like give London a road game the first 8 weeks, then a bye in week 9, and then a home game the last 8 weeks.
That actually makes some sense, but the traveling is still crazy. I can't imagine it would ever work if the team from London played at home every other week then had to fly to America.

The other sports might be global, but none of them have a team overseas that participates in the regular league. It's just a crazy idea.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea of putting a franchise in London is stupid. The travel/time change would be a nightmare. Imagine how much this would suck for the teams in London's division.

The Nigerian game is stupid, too. There is no money for it there. The per capita income is about 5% of that of an industrialized nation. You couldn't sell seats unless they were like a buck each.

If you want to expand the NFL to other countries, make everyone play one game in England and put franchises in Toronto/Mexico City.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
The idea of putting a franchise in London is stupid. The travel/time change would be a nightmare. Imagine how much this would suck for the teams in London's division.

The Nigerian game is stupid, too. There is no money for it there. The per capita income is about 5% of that of an industrialized nation. You couldn't sell seats unless they were like a buck each.

If you want to expand the NFL to other countries, make everyone play one game in England and put franchises in Toronto/Mexico City.
There was talk about taking out two weeks of pre season and adding a bye week and a London week. I think he was going to flank the London week with the Bye weeks. But back to the OT. There is only one way a London team would work. The EFC and the USFC a euro conference and a Euro conference both conferences meet in the World Bowl or something.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Also what FA would want to sign a contract overseas if they could play in the states? It would be unfair to the team, because even thier own players would likely leave the first chance they got.
If I were a player, I'd love to live in London, but yeah...8 away games in the other hemisphere would keep me from signing.

The team would have to drastically overpay for stars, and would be mostly 2nd string guys dying for a chance to start.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have it so they play 8 games in the states and then 8 games in London. So your not flying back and forth between countries. Maybe you can somehow add perks for a player to play for a foreign team. I'm not exactly sure yet but they could make it more enticing to play other there.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love what baketball has with FIBA. I would love to see an international governing body of football comprised of several seperate leagues
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote