Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-23-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers-Browns, Week 7

Clifton and Spitz are both doubtful. Browns have problems of their own with injuries and illness.

I really hope TJ Lang continues to impress this week.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Packystan
Rookie

Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.

I've really liked what I've seen out of TJ during his time out there. He's very strong at the point of attack, and once he gets his hands on his opponet, he does a good job driving him out of the play.

What are your guys thoughts about him possibly being the future at RT? He definately has the size and strength to man the position.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers were only 7 point favorites earlier this week (9 points now). I'm trusting them to cover. It'd be really nice to see our offensiveline show something positive before next week's game.

Also, it looks like I'll be going to the San Fran game November 22nd.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packystan View Post
I've really liked what I've seen out of TJ during his time out there. He's very strong at the point of attack, and once he gets his hands on his opponet, he does a good job driving him out of the play.

What are your guys thoughts about him possibly being the future at RT? He definately has the size and strength to man the position.
interesting thought. i never heard his name as a possible RT. that'd be good. Clifton-Colledge-Spitz-Sitton-Lang in '10. i like it!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Clifton and Spitz are both doubtful. Browns have problems of their own with injuries and illness.

I really hope TJ Lang continues to impress this week.
I'm rooting for the guy, anyone who can give up less than 4 sacks per game to a single player.

Stil...I can't shake the image of him attempting to throw a little chop block on Jared Allen on a passing play and have Allen simply push him down, step over, and continue on to drive Rodgers into the turf.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver this week, he is officially my favorite Packer.

They did a tribute for him showing a bunch of his best catches leading up to the record breaker. After it was done he could barely speak and had tears in his eyes. He's one of the few multi-millionaire athletes who truly appreciates his beginning and what he has. He makes it so easy to root for the him.

Awesome.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
After watching Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver this week, he is officially my favorite Packer.

They did a tribute for him showing a bunch of his best catches leading up to the record breaker. After it was done he could barely speak and had tears in his eyes. He's one of the few multi-millionaire athletes who truly appreciates his beginning and what he has. He makes it so easy to root for the him.

Awesome.
Yeah, I would say Driver is my favorite athlete. Such an awesome guy, always has a huge smile, and never gets tackled easily. You've probably read this before, but if not: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...7721/index.htm

Old 10-25-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Yeah, I would say Driver is my favorite athlete. Such an awesome guy, always has a huge smile, and never gets tackled easily. You've probably read this before, but if not: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...7721/index.htm
I've never seen that before, wow. I've heard the stories, but not in detail like that. Thanks for posting. I don't know if I've ever had more of a (straight) man crush on another guy. Tomorrow should be a gooooood game.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 10-25-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

The Packers are going to blow out the Browns.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Running game has started out strong. Brandon Jackson showing signs of life.

Hopefully Finley is alright.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Running game has started out strong. Brandon Jackson showing signs of life.

Hopefully Finley is alright.
This hit on Finley has injury written all over it...
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah Spencer Havner.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

I lovvvvvve me some DD's
Old 10-25-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4ever View Post
This hit on Finley has injury written all over it...
I wouldn't be surprised if that puts him out for the year, which would really suck.

Donald Driver is awesome.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

I want to see a LB sack... Come on!

0 sacks so far, gotta love that though. You can pencil Al Harris in for a hands to the face penatly or def. pass interference every single game. Usually more than one.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I want to see a LB sack... Come on!

0 sacks so far, gotta love that though. You can pencil Al Harris in for a hands to the face penatly or def. pass interference every single game. Usually more than one.
The illegal contact call on him was ********.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Near perfect game. That's exactly what we needed. Plus we get to see Favre give the Steelers two TDs.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

0 sacks.

0 sacks.

excellence. i know it was the browns, but really, the o-line showed great improvement in run blocking and pass blocking. and, i don't think the o-line had many...if any of the penalties.

plus, LOL at brett favre. they're blaming the refs in viking land. typical.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB Sack by Kampman if you consider him to be an OLB.

The offense was rolling today, as they should have. Next game is huge. Hopefully they got the tune-ups they needed to get with the Lions and the Browns. Packers need to lay some wood (or Woodson) to the geezer and tie up the division.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel better about how we played this week then we did last week against thr Lions. Hopefully Finely is somehow ok. Just when he was starting to get involved more. Didnt really do much until we played Minny and last week.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he walked off the field, it's only a 2-3 week injury. I would of been scared if he wasn't walking off.