Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 10-24-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Florida Gators

I know a lot of us here are Gators fans, so I thought as fellow Jags fans we can discuss the team.

I am a new Gator fan. I previously was unaffliated, but I attend UF now so I'm becoming a fan. Thus my knowledge of the team is fairly limited (and college football in general).

Anyways, on tonight's game.

The stupid turnovers have to stop. Not all of it was Tebow's fault - luck and the offensive line have something to do with it. But it's getting ridiculous. We need the defense to get healthy (and hope Demps is alright), but the team is currently not playing like the #1 team or even a top #10 team. Heck, injuries may be the main issue - Tebow may just not be completely healthy. Whatever the case, a loss to Georgia and FSU would suck, and looks more likely the way we've played.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I know a lot of us here are Gators fans, so I thought as fellow Jags fans we can discuss the team.

I am a new Gator fan. I previously was unaffliated, but I attend UF now so I'm becoming a fan. Thus my knowledge of the team is fairly limited (and college football in general).

Anyways, on tonight's game.

The stupid turnovers have to stop. Not all of it was Tebow's fault - luck and the offensive line have something to do with it. But it's getting ridiculous. We need the defense to get healthy (and hope Demps is alright), but the team is currently not playing like the #1 team or even a top #10 team. Heck, injuries may be the main issue - Tebow may just not be completely healthy. Whatever the case, a loss to Georgia and FSU would suck, and looks more likely the way we've played.
I'm a huge Gator fan myself and while this may be weird to say or suggest, this team might just be...unbeatable. I don't mean that in a dominate way, I just mean that in a way that we may just always find ourselves finding another way to win close games. One thing that i'm not liking is for whatever reason we are only locked in on Hernandez and Coop in the passing game. Well not the only thing because the play calling can leave A LOT to be desired on crucial downs
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear ya...I had a confidence in both games that UF would win just because it's hard to conceive that they wouldn't.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-26-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The redzone offense is poop.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
The redzone offense is poop.
Maybe it's just me but we should go more I-Formation in the Red zone with Moody as the featured back.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Or use some under-center offense, period. I know Meyer will end up using it a lot more when Brantley starts - why not get it going now?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Gosh i'm TIRED of hearing everybody with a pulse STILL rate this offense against last year's offense, we off that!!!!

I was happy with the win and the way we played saturday. Aside from a few breakdowns in the pass defense, our pass defense held them in check. UGA did have some success running the ball but as the game went on we settled in.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

So how much of a problem do South Carolina and FSU present? Any at all? We're talking about two teams who show a lot of firepower but are very, very inconsistent.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Something about that FSU game makes me think FSU is going to come out gunz blazing. It's going to be senior day, Tebow and Spikes last game in the Swamp, undefeated (hopefully), looking ahead to the SEC championship game next week, etc, etc makes me wonder if all that is going to be a distraction. When FSU's offense is clicking, they can score on anybody in country it's just that they'll give up a lot of points to just about anybody in the country too.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah, Christian Ponder will probably unleash dragonz, but Tebow will do that and three times more to FSU's sorry defense.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-10-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Welp....there goes our dream season and defensive coordinator
Old 12-12-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Brantley era bitches!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Brantley era bitches!
I hope he throws a lot. I can't handle anymore of those option pitches to Aaron Hernandez.

sig by jkpigskin
garrard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we'll never have a team as good as the 08 team ever again.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote