Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-26-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default we need 7 wins....

to be 10-6 which gives us a decent shot at the playoffs.

here is the rest of our schedule.

Broncoes
@Bengals
@Browns MNF
Colts
Steelers
@Packers MNF
Lions
Bears
@Steelers
@Raiders

We always somehow someway find a way to lose to INDY, we can hold that offense to not giving up a TD and we still end up losing, they have our #. Thats 1 lose right there. Hopefully we split w/ pitt, if we don't I will go into a insane asylum but those will be 2 tough games. Say we split that means we have 1 lose to be 10-6. Do you guys think we can pull it off?

Here are the adjustments we need to make IMO.

1.Go to the exotic 34. That is what our D is built 4 we gotta stick with it.

2.Give McGahee touches, he is still a quality RB, he can keep Rice fresh throughout the whole game.

3. Look for Washington in the slot more, the guy is very impressive and is a great at movie the chains.

4. Replace Webb w/ Carr. Carr has no talent and obviously no heart at all I would like to never see him again in a uniform. maybe activate Krueger over carr.

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 10-26-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if we can take the Steelers or the Broncos. And the Packers could be a tough game. Otherwise I think we have a good shot at beating those other teams. I don't want to be pessimistic but the Broncos could give us our 4th straight loss, but anything can happen. At least we're at home.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we will win the next 3. We are coming off a bye week and we have had a lot of time to think. If we beat the Broncos that should give us a boost of confidence to go into Cinci and get a win in their stadium. Browns should be an easy one then I will say a lose to the Colts and we will split with Pitt. I think we can beat all of the Packers/Lions/Bears then either lose or win to Pitt depending on our previous game. We should also beat the Raiders. So with that said I think we will go 8-2 through the remainder of the season. This could be me being a homer but I feel like we will be OK. Also remember Ed Reed kicked in to gear about this time last year.....so look out for that man
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good news Ngata went out to the press and said the players want Rex D back.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1089-Balti...fensive-scheme

hopefully that leads to changes
Old 10-27-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

anything is possible but i really think the denver game is crucial, as we need some momentum to beat cincy and cant go there on a loosing streak. Hopefully the defense makes some changes.

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns, Lions, Raiders are all wins. I think we take the next game @ Cinci with a healthy Gaither and no Odom for them. The Bears don't look very imposing at the moment either, so that's 5 wins. The Broncos, Colts, Steelers (x2), and Packers all give me worries. The Packers game i the on i see most winnable, but the rest really worry me. Hopefully we make some changes and win this weekend against the Broncos.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to win 8 of the next 10, and its not gonna happen. The Colts own us and will dominate us yet again. I think a loss is coming our way this weekend against Denver. Cincy is for real and they'll get us in their house. The Steelers will probably sweep us but if they dont sweep us they'll at least take the one in Pittsburgh. And we're not going in to Lambo on a Monday Night in December and winning. Thats 8-8 at best IMO......if we lose this weekend lets just lose and and ensure that we get Dez!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
good news Ngata went out to the press and said the players want Rex D back.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1089-Balti...fensive-scheme

hopefully that leads to changes
Maybe the players should stop crying and just worry about executing the defense in place more. Stop showing your blitzes so early, and Ngata stop getting pushed back off the line like you did in Minnesota repeatedly. Listen to Ray's words from last year "DO YOUR JOB, BEAT YOUR MAN!" and the D in place will work just fine.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-31-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start fresh, rock Willis and Ray Rice, mix up the passes like we have, maybe actually use L.J. Smith and dare I say it:

PLAY SOME FREAKING DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we do that it will be a fun ride.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

How bout use Demetrius Williams more!!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-31-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

YEs I dont think Dwill will be a superstar like ERU but I was impressed w/ that block he had so Mason could walk into the endzone and he did have a nice catch.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:33 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
YEs I dont think Dwill will be a superstar like ERU but I was impressed w/ that block he had so Mason could walk into the endzone and he did have a nice catch.
If they'd use him you'd see he already is a superstar!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999