Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 10-27-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rest of the Season's Schedule

Falcons
Broncos
Cowboys
Eagles
Saints
Raiders
Giants
Cowboys
Chargers

Wow, lol. We will win 1-2 more games max this season. IMO it is a75% chance we go winless the rest of the way out. IMO the Raiders will beat us. I think their defense is better than the Chiefs or Lions who beat us and they have speed to burn us. IMO the only winnable games are the games against the Giants and Cowboys at home only because we might be motivated those games and at point they might be sitting their starters because they are locked into the playoffs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think our defense will eat jamarcus russel. raiders and cowboys at home are my prediction. 1-2 wins max though i agree.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BurgundyRevolution
Rookie

BurgundyRevolution hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
i think our defense will eat jamarcus russel. raiders and cowboys at home are my prediction. 1-2 wins max though i agree.
With as many problems as we have I honestly hope we do not win any more games, we need the picks. With that being said, I imagine we will probably win 1-3 more just because we seem to play down (or up) to our opponents, especially Dallas.
BurgundyRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rooting against the Skins the rest of the way guys...sorry...I'm sad that I have to do this.

I think if we end up with a 3-5 win season that MAYBE (very big maybe)Danny will see the light, fire Vinny and get a real GM. We need a horrendous season for this to happen I feel like. I'm looking long term here because the Skins are freaking done this year.

The parallels to the Orioles are pretty uncanny. Snyder needs to have a "See the light" moment and hire a real GM like Angelos did when he hired Macphail.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i actually hope we win as much as we can. i dunno i just figure winning always translates into next year and what not. like i was so pumped last sunday when we took down the broncos (thanks chris simms). and yeah, i care about draft position but it looks like we might not even get our top target (okung) so might as well try and win and get some momentum for next year.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote