Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

For the Dolphins its clearly Ted Ginn. Throughout the offseason ota's and camp heard nothing but praises about Ginn. How much he has improved his route running, his hands and he was showing that great speed he has while running routes. He was prime to have a breakout year for us but so far is he far from that. His confidence is shot and he is starting to lose some playing time. Has dropped alot of catchable balls. Already in Parcells doghouse so you know his future with the Dolphins is in doubt.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson and it isn't close.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Larry Johnson and it isn't close.
True, but Glenn Dorsey hasn't been a huge impact. He is improving but I haven't seen him dominating anything like he was supposed to.

Maybe it's just that I'm so over L.J. I forget he's on the roster. ;P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It WAS Brad St. Louis, but now I'll go with Daniel Coats who still hasn't been able to establish himself as a viable option in the passing game after boasting some nice receiving numbers in college. Laverneus Coles hasn't produced up to his paycheck, but is beginning to look the part (and has been a useful addition in the run game as a blocker.)

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Glenn Drosey has done quite well transitioning to a 3-4 defensive end,. which is one of the least glamorous defensive positions.

For Pittsburgh, Willie Parker, yet I never expected much out of him this year.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Williams (WR) but, a lot of us were expecting this.

I did think he would be helping a little more than he has, though.

Martellus Bennett and Terence Newman deserve some consideration. Bennett from a production stand point (blocking has been great) and Newman is terribly sporadic these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
I thought Glenn Drosey has done quite well transitioning to a 3-4 defensive end,. which is one of the least glamorous defensive positions.

For Pittsburgh, Willie Parker, yet I never expected much out of him this year.
This. He is becoming one of our better defenders and improving week to week. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how he's doing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madieu Williams has been pretty awful for us this season. I dont understand it really. After he came back from injury last year, he played very well for us. Bad angles, missed takles have been constant this season.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably Chris Chambers and that's saying something on a team chock full of disappointing performances. Chambers is getting zero separation and has more drops than catches.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are so many for the Chiefs but I'm going to go with ILB Corey Mays.

He had a great camp and pre season but I have forgot he was even on the field at times this season.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

As for Green Bay, I know he is on I.R. but that's half the reason why I'm mentioning him...Justin Harrell is a B-U-S-T.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would agree with no bare feet. Willie Parker has been atrocious.

If I had to pick someone else it would Limas Sweed. 2nd rounder two years ago got out played by a 3rd rounder this past year.

Sweed has such amazing potential. He is big, can jump a truck, consistently gets behind EVERYONE, but just can't bring in the catch. Shows extreme lapse in confidence and concentration. Mike Wallace has completely taken over 3 WR duties.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty close between Flozell Adams and T-New.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our entire secondary besides Ed Reed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Pretty close between Flozell Adams and T-New.
What? Outside of his false starts and the occasional hold, Flozell has been playing lights out this year. How has he been disappointing?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying Antonio Pierce would be too easy, because that would be implying we actually thought he'd be good coming into the season. Surprisingly for AP, he's actually better than years past but thats not saying much.

Im gonna say Aaron Ross, because he hasn't seen the field yet and is in all likelihood, our nickel CB from now on bc Terrell Thomas is a beast.

Canty is a close 2nd, but only because he's also injured. He was beasting it the few snaps he took this year though so ill reserve judgement on him until I see more.

Offensively, I guess you can say Brandon Jacobs, although his lack of production isn't entirely his fault.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lemme see....

Russell, Gallery until he turned into a decent LG, Cornell Green, Samson Satele, Tommy Kelly...i've always liked him but since he got a huge contract and hasn't done squat he's on this list....and Al Davis

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to gripe too much when your 6-0, but I'll go with Reggie Bush. Still offering little as a runner and isn't a huge receiving target either. Basically the 3rd RB now.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What? Outside of his false starts and the occasional hold, Flozell has been playing lights out this year. How has he been disappointing?
thats like saying "outside of all his interceptions, Jay Cutler has been amazing this year"

you take the good with the bad, you can't just negate whatever you want out of his game and say he's doing great at the rest of it.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OJ Atogwe, Marc Bulger, Randy McMichael

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For real...I dont know where all this Adams hate is coming from this year. He's having a solid year. Yeah he's been caught tripping a few times but, he isnt giving up much of anything. The false starts for he and Colombo are infuriating but, they always do it and always have. Flozell has been real good this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit corners. I knew they weren't going to be that good but they have been downright awful, worse than last years secondary which is pretty bad. Phillip Buchanon our supposed "best" corner gets benched twice, Anthony Henry is showing his age and was benched and is moving to FS so hopefully that works better and Eric King is on IR. William James is our best corner, just wow. We get some pressure from the front 7, just not consistent enough but the corners aren't helping anyone out getting torched plus they play way off the ball because they aren't fast enough. A coverage sack will never happen ever.

I like Delmas obviously though but Manuel is junk at FS but I knew Manuel would be junk at FS. Bring on Henry at FS.

Detroit better get a decent corner in FA and one in the draft. And depending on the board(stud DTs,Okung gone) may take Eric Berry.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Detroit corners. I knew they weren't going to be that good but they have been downright awful, worse than last years secondary which is pretty bad. Phillip Buchanon our supposed "best" corner gets benched twice, Anthony Henry is showing his age and was benched and is moving to FS so hopefully that works better and Eric King is on IR. William James is our best corner, just wow. We get some pressure from the front 7, just not consistent enough but the corners aren't helping anyone out getting torched plus they play way off the ball because they aren't fast enough. A coverage sack will never happen ever.

I like Delmas obviously though but Manuel is junk at FS but I knew Manuel would be junk at FS. Bring on Henry at FS.

Detroit better get a decent corner in FA and one in the draft. And depending on the board(stud DTs,Okung gone) may take Eric Berry.
Delmas and Berry would be a very fun safety duo but I'm not so sure that would be the best step for Detroit as a franchise. O-line and D-line now that the QB and some basic offensive weapons are in place if you ask me.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Madieu Williams has been pretty awful for us this season. I dont understand it really. After he came back from injury last year, he played very well for us. Bad angles, missed takles have been constant this season.
This.

Although I think (and I hate saying this) Pat Williams deserves some credit as being a somewhat disappointment. I cut him some slack though because he is getting older. Madieu Williams on the other hand is still young and we paid him a lot of money to come to Minneapolis.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a player but Greg Mattison has been disappointing. Obviously with Rex leaving it wasn't going be quite the same but he's struggled with creating pressure. The defense just isn't getting after the QB like it used to. Pressure is so key for the Ravens because it helps them cover up their weakness at CB.