Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post
Chris Long got drafted because who his father was. I knew that guy was going to be garbage. At the time of the draft I compared him to Justin Smith at best but he's not even that good. Dude hasn't recorded a sack in close to 20 games. Rams can't draft at all. I can't wait till they take Tim Tebeaux this year.

And for Dolphins it's Ginn hands down. He is not a football player. He owes Devin Hester his signing bonus because thats the reason he went 9th overall. Dolphins have the worst WR's in the entire league they need Dez Bryant more than anybody else.
I totally agree with those statements

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire OL, for both health and play reasons.
Macho Harris ******* pisses me off regularly.
Donovan McNabb's inconsistency still drives me nuts.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Levi Brown, we passed on AD for him, and he just isn't that good.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn and Stacy Andrews
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post
Chris Long got drafted because who his father was. I knew that guy was going to be garbage. At the time of the draft I compared him to Justin Smith at best but he's not even that good. Dude hasn't recorded a sack in close to 20 games. Rams can't draft at all. I can't wait till they take Tim Tebeaux this year.
Right. Chris Long didn't get drafted because he had 79 tackles, 14 sacks, 19 TFL, 9 PBU and 2 FF as a senior in a 3-4. All because of his dad. How come every son of a Hall of Famer isn't in the NFL?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta be Brady Quinn

Considering the talent on this team, I did not expect miracles, but I expected that he wouldn't be a chicken **** looking at the pass rush instead of his receivers.

I think he will get another crack after the bye week and when he's not going to get $11 million he doesn't deserve, so hopefully he will sack up and make some plays.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Right. Chris Long didn't get drafted because he had 79 tackles, 14 sacks, 19 TFL, 9 PBU and 2 FF as a senior in a 3-4. All because of his dad. How come every son of a Hall of Famer isn't in the NFL?

Chris Long sucks because he's out of system, has had bad coaches and is one of the only defensive threats on a very bad defensive line.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well im disapointed with my whole team, but the guy that disapoints me the most is Jastinkus Russell. This was suppose to be the year where he finally put it all together, the year where he finally reached the expectations he had coming into the draft, like honestly come on 1st overall pick and cant complete over 45% of his passes. When the raiders drafted Russell I was so happy, now its just sad watching him go out there and almost guarantee a 3 and out or worse a turnover.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Even with those stats if his name was Chris Jones or something he does not go 2nd overall.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Well im disapointed with my whole team, but the guy that disapoints me the most is Jastinkus Russell. This was suppose to be the year where he finally put it all together, the year where he finally reached the expectations he had coming into the draft, like honestly come on 1st overall pick and cant complete over 45% of his passes. When the raiders drafted Russell I was so happy, now its just sad watching him go out there and almost guarantee a 3 and out or worse a turnover.
If I was a Raiders fan, I would hate JaMarcus Russell for the simple fact that the fat sack of **** doesn't think he's at fault for any of the problems with that offense. He doesn't put in the work and doesn't take any blame?

Tom Cable should "coach him up"
Old 10-27-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

By all means, ship Chris Long to the Browns.

I was a huge fan of his at UVA and when he was in the draft. Loved watching him play for the Cavaliers
Old 10-27-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts, it has to be Tony Ugoh. He was expected to be a franchise LT.

He's very inconsistent with his technique and has lost his starting spot to Charlie Johnson.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
If I was a Raiders fan, I would hate JaMarcus Russell for the simple fact that the fat sack of **** doesn't think he's at fault for any of the problems with that offense. He doesn't put in the work and doesn't take any blame?

Tom Cable should "coach him up"
Yes, Also very true and Tom Cable defends him way too much, Tom needs to diflate Russells ego. I always see Russell go over to the bench after a crucial turnover and he basically acts like he really doesen't give a **** just as long as he is still getting that monster contract its all good. I want a quarterback for my team that has a desire to win.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Um, Reggie Bush?

Yeah, I said it.
its the only imaginable answer though for the saints.

well maybe i expected a bit more out of hargrove after the preseason but thats really searching.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
LOL, you still can't bite the bullet on Anderson can you?

It's easier to say who isn't a disappointment on the Browns and that would be Joe Thomas.
If anything I am defending Quinn? I said he would be the "disappointment" of the season because he got pulled, but it's not fair to judge him based on how bad our talent is.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bobby Carpenter is a joke of a 1st round pick.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire Titans defense. But probably Cecil Cooper more then anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crappy Guard. Thats his name. Why? cause he is crappy

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, it's Michael Griffin. Last year, he was a 2nd Team All-Pro, but this year he just looks lost. He hasn't made a play since the FF in Pittsburgh.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to go with one player on the Ravens (not the secondary or the pass rush), I would say that Ngata has been disappointing so far. He hasn't really been the dominant force he was last year.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Castle
Rookie

Castle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ron Bartell has been pretty bad this year for the Rams. Teams have been picking on him all year long.
Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle View Post
Ron Bartell has been pretty bad this year for the Rams. Teams have been picking on him all year long.
im pretty happy that the deal between him and the saints fell through. Jabari has been extremely impressive for us and we wouldnt have gotten him otherwise.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Castle
Rookie

Castle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
im pretty happy that the deal between him and the saints fell through. Jabari has been extremely impressive for us and we wouldnt have gotten him otherwise.
Yeah, I bet hes regretting not signing with the Saints himself. 0-7 or 6-0 team?? Gee, I wonder which one I would choose.
Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quentin Groves.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Russell so much....everytime i see him on the sidelines i wanna slap that stupid beanie off his stupid head.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote