Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB is the least of the Cowboys problems.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Well, two 1st and a 2nd would have been easily enough right? Had we known we would have gotten Bennett in the 2nd I'da been up for it but that's purely hindsight especially considering if we did it we would have been talking about guys like Desean Jackson and Jamaal Charles going in that range.

I felt he would be good, but did I think he would be just on another level, or tier above Felix, Chris Johnson, and Jamaal Charles? And enough to miss out on Brandon Flowers or Mike Jenkins? That was the big thing. I'm sure we could have made it work, but considering how unhealthy DMac has been his entire career, and how bad of shape we would have been in by missing out a CB it would have been a huge disaster.
They were later 1sts...we had to get into the top 5. You dont see moves like that too often. I dont think it even added up, even with the ever changing trade value chart. It was just more of a dream scenario, more than anything. I wanted to trade the house for AD, back in the day, as well. The actual chances of such a move...pretty minute.

As for CJ, I def. judged level of competition a little too heavily. But, I really didnt have any doubts about Felix. Turns out, you could have picked any name out of a hat, and still landed a fantastic RB that year.

Again though, I absolutely loved how it played out. I absolutely loved both players that we got in the 1st. Felix was my favorite RB for our team, outside of DMAC. And I was a very close follower of Jenkins career, ever since he was a pup. He was just an outstanding prospect, who was a god damn joy to watch in college, and didnt deserve to fall as far as he did.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-25-2010 at 06:01 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
RB is the least of the Cowboys problems.
We're talking years ago. I'm an enormous Felix Jones fan. haha. We had some great RB discussions leading up to that draft.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

08 RB Draft class is absolutely disgusting, even guys like Kevin Smith and Slaton had 1000 yard seasons. If you didnít get a RB in 08 you missed out.

4. Darren McFadden
13. Jonathan Stewart
22. Felix Jones
23. Rashard Mendenhall
24. Chris Johnson
44. Matt Forte
55. Ray Rice
64. Kevin Smith
73. Jamaal Charles
89. Steve Slaton
122. Tashard Choice
139. Ryan Torrain
149. Tim Hightower
176. Jalen Parmele
202. Mike Hart
233. Justin Forsett

Undrafted RBís:
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Danny Woodhead
Clifton Smith

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny how good chicken leg RBs look when they are fully healthy.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is 1st in the league with 111.3 rushing yards per game, 6th in rushing yards(missed 2 games), tied for 11th with 4 rushing tds, 1st in league with total yards, has 5.5 ypc. Is a MVP candidate in my eyes right now if we continue to keep winning.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some ******* idiot a few pages back said McFadden doesn't make the first guy miss and leaves a lot of yards on the field...What a dumbass..this guy leads the league in yards after contact. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am fully willing to admit that I was wrong as **** about this guy. He's fully healthy and finally turning into the player he was at Arkansas.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
08 RB Draft class is absolutely disgusting, even guys like Kevin Smith and Slaton had 1000 yard seasons. If you didnít get a RB in 08 you missed out.

4. Darren McFadden
13. Jonathan Stewart
22. Felix Jones
23. Rashard Mendenhall
24. Chris Johnson
44. Matt Forte
55. Ray Rice
64. Kevin Smith
73. Jamaal Charles
89. Steve Slaton
122. Tashard Choice
139. Ryan Torrain
149. Tim Hightower
176. Jalen Parmele
202. Mike Hart
233. Justin Forsett

Undrafted RBís:
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Danny Woodhead
Clifton Smith
jalen parmele is the only guy on the list that is a nobody...thats amazing
Old 11-02-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh how i wish we would have taken Jamaal Charles instead of Felix Jones. *sighs*
Oh how I'm glad you did'nt.Thank God for Jerry's fascination with his alme mater
Old 11-02-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Where is Raider Nation here?
I am watching the replay of the 49ers-Raiders game here.

I was, and still am, expecting big things from Darren McFadden.
What he did vs the SEC at Arkansas was spectacular. It was no mirage.
And still I wasn't able to get Run DMC in my own Fantasy Football draft!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Oh how I'm glad you did'nt.Thank God for Jerry's fascination with his alme mater
That's all it was. CJ was the superior change-of-pace/combo back at the time (if anyone bothered to watch the film...), and Mendenhall was rated as the top back on more than a few teams' boards. Jerry's antics never fails to amuse me.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I am fully willing to admit that I was wrong as **** about this guy. He's fully healthy and finally turning into the player he was at Arkansas.
+1

I thought his little girl legs would kill him.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
+1

I thought his little girl legs would kill him.
I was more worried from watching Raider games that he'd never be able to 'shake his hips' and get to the second level of defenses. We all know what he can do once in the open field.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, real nice of him to start kicking ass now. [sarcasm] I'm so excited to play him twice a year. [/sarcasm]

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah, real nice of him to start kicking ass now. [sarcasm] I'm so excited to play him twice a year. [/sarcasm]
I wonder if McFadden's been watching tape of Charles, or if it's the other way around. ;)

Both teams are becoming loaded with great physical talents. It's awesome!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles > McFadden
Old 11-03-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thin legs and lack of lower body power can get you in trouble when you get hit before you really can start moving, like getting hit in the backfield.

But if your offensive line is letting your backs get hit before they are moving on a consistent basis, you have bigger issues anyway.

McFadden might not blow guys away that get to him before he really gets churning, but he's special in the open field. I truly believe that it's the lines job to get the running back past the first level, so whether or not a guy can drag linemen for 3 yards really doesn't mean much to me, I want the guy that can make things happen in the open.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Charles > McFadden
Says the Texas fan...
Old 11-03-2010, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will have to say i think DMAC has worked his lower body more his legs seem to be much thicker then his rookie year.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
That's all it was. CJ was the superior change-of-pace/combo back at the time (if anyone bothered to watch the film...), and Mendenhall was rated as the top back on more than a few teams' boards. Jerry's antics never fails to amuse me.
You know how many Arkansas players are on Dallas? One.

And Felix Jones was widely viewed as the superior talent. The fact that Chris played for ECU didnt help his case. As for the pick itself...Felix was getting fringe 1st round grades and the Titans were enamored with him, just a few picks after us. He went in a fine range...the fact that we passed on Mendenhall made sense. He was similar to Marion,to a point. Felix added the different dimension they were looking for. A speed back that could compliment Barber, help in the return game, and line up all over the field. And Jason Garrett, not Jerry Jones, seemed to steamhead the Felix camp. Which is surprising, because he never used the guy properly for years...but anyway, Garrett really wanted Felix. It came down to Jones/Mendenhall...no mention of CJ, who was getting 2nd round grades, and we took the better fit for the team and the scheme. At the time, Barber was still a great back, and they were looking for a dynamic complimnent to his powerful running style. I absolutely loved the pick, myself.

But anyway...you know what CJ/Mendenhall would do for this team today? Absolutely nothing, we probably have the worst run blocking offensive line in the league. It's pathetic. I hate Garrett...but i dont even blame him for not trying to establish the run anymore...because it's not going to happen. Our backs are getting crushed in the backfield. I dont care who our RB would be right now, they're not doing anything behind that line.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really glad DMAC is starting to produce, people use such revisionist history on hating him as a prospect. He's been in the most defunct franchise in the NFL with the worst QB play and has battled injuries. People forget how dominant he was in college, and he was doing it against the SEC when the SEC was as good as its been.

Now I'm tooting my own horn because I've always been a big fan of his, and he's on my fantasy team. But still, he's awesome.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
He's been in the most defunct franchise in the NFL with the worst QB play
For the record, there is a difference between defunct and dysfunctional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster definition of defunct
Ėadjective
1. no longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning: a defunct law; a defunct organization.
2. no longer in existence; dead; extinct: a defunct person; a defunct tribe of Indians.
Ėnoun
3. the defunct, the dead person referred to: the survivors of the defunct.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a while though, the Raiders weren't far from being "no longer in use" at least from a practical standpoint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote