Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which quarterback would you most want?
Derek Anderson 0 0%
Marc Bulger 5 4.39%
Jason Campbell 26 22.81%
Kerry Collins 0 0%
Jake Delhomme 1 0.88%
Chad Pennington 28 24.56%
Brady Quinn 36 31.58%
JaMarcus Russell 1 0.88%
Michael Vick 13 11.40%
Vince Young 4 3.51%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best quarterback on the outs?

This season has been one of surprisingly terrible quarterback play. Of the quarterbacks who could be on the free agent/trade market after this season, which would you sign from the perspective of a quarterback-needy team, and why?

Derek Anderson, Cleveland Browns

Arguably no starting quarterback in the NFL has played worse to this point - and JaMarcus Russell starts in the league. Anderson did turn in one pretty good season a couple years ago.

Marc Bulger, St. Louis Rams

Has floundered in St. Louis over the past few years due to his thin frame and propensity for getting sacked repeatedly. Once upon a time, with a supporting cast, was a pretty good quarterback.

Jason Campbell, Washington Redskins

Has not been nearly what the Redskins hoped with a first round pick. Doesn't make enough plays, and seems to hold on to the ball a little too long. Not a turnover machine, though.

Kerry Collins, Tennessee Titans

Arguably the low point of his career was last game, when he threw for -7 yards and an interception, losing 59-0. He's old, but only a year removed from a Pro Bowl appearance.

Jake Delhomme, Carolina Panthers

Is throwing up interceptions like nobody's business and many of his turnovers have led to points for the opposing defense. Used to be considered one of the top quarterbacks in the league.

Chad Pennington, Miami Dolphins

Chad Henne has played pretty well in Pennington's absence, and a release is likely as Pennington has suffered numerous shoulder injuries. Was actually an MVP candidate last year.

Brady Quinn, Cleveland Browns

Is still pretty young, but what we've seen so far hasn't been promising. Quinn hasn't looked accurate and stares at the pass rush way too much. He's not even starting over Anderson.

JaMarcus Russell, Oakland Raiders

It's easy to point the blame on the Raiders' terribly run organization, but you can't help but wonder if some of the problems are because of his laziness. Still young and with a cannon arm.

Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles

Hasn't really gotten a chance this year to make any sort of impact whatsoever, but was previously an impact player in the league. Could potentially return to form eventually.

Vince Young, Tennessee Titans

Will most likely get to start at least half the season, but what we've seen so far from him doesn't make him likely to rebound. Could potentially still be good in an offense tailored to him.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think, of this group, Jason Campbell has shown me the most. I would like to see him get a chance in the future in a better environment. Let him go to a winning team, sit and learn for a bit, then take over.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Im a very decent team looking for a journeyman QB, I look no further then Chad Pennington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probally Campbell. But Im not giving up on Quinn yet. He has no one to throw the ball to in Clevland. So he is getting a pass from me.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to choose out of that bunch I would go with Jason Campbell first and Brady Quinn second.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think of the guys on there, the problem is that none of the guys who actually have some potential as a playmaker make plays. It seems like Anderson, Russell, Vick, and Young could all be good players with a little time and effort, but I have questions as to whether any of them are smart enough or dedicated enough to become good players. The others are caretaker quarterbacks who really won't do much in a game in my opinion. Even Campbell is a 200 yard, 1 TD a game guy. I think maybe Vince Young would be a good player if he was given a real chance. A team would have to be willing to let him do what he does well, and spend a lot of time going over his mechanics and decision making. Aside from his TD-INT ratio in 2007, he was actually pretty good, raising his completion percentage over 10% from the last year and substantially improving his YPA as well.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pennington is the best of them, with the least amount of "potential". If I was one of the teams looking to prove dedication to their fan base, he's the first guy I would go to.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Pennington. He may have a noodle arm, and if one of the worst late game QB's in the league, but he is the best of the options listed there IMO.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man you all give Jason Campbell too much credit. He is atrocious. I'd take JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn hell, even Vince Young before i took Campbell. He has been in the league for five years already and he is still a scrub. Give it up with him already. He already has eight fumbles this year, to go with his 6 interceptions. At least Russell has ridiculous talent that sometimes makes up for his lack of everything else. But Campbell is neither talented, or blessed in any other trait for an NFL Qb. He just, sucks.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I chose Pennington as well. He can manage a game still, and if it wasn't for injury, he'd still be the starter in Miami.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll have me some Chad Pennington. He mightn't be able to throw the ball incredibly far, but if given a solid running game and a good defense, he is capable of managing a team.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:51 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny because I hate him but from this list I'd still take Campbell because he can still be a very solid player in a more suitable situation. That's just kind of by default though because these other QB's are so horrid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Garcia
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles have a team option with Vick for a second year.

For the poll, Campbell. I remain convinced that he'd be decent with a good OL and a consistent offensive staff around him.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

For the poll, Campbell. I remain convinced that he'd be decent with a good OL and a consistent offensive staff around him.
But would they want to keep him another year, he isnt doing much and when they do use him its normally a quick drop off pass or a run to the outside for negative yards. Mcnabb is the better choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
But would they want to keep him another year, he isnt doing much and when they do use him its normally a quick drop off pass or a run to the outside for negative yards. Mcnabb is the better choice.
It's highly doubtful he's got the entire playbook down so far. He's a big cap hit next year, but the Eagles always have $20 million saved for a rainy day. Who knows what will happen?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Campbell. I think he could be good if given a chance on a real team with some consistency. I don't think it's guaranteed that Pennington is "on the outs" but I do think he's the best QB right now of all the ones in the poll.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:32 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't really want any of them but if i had to pick I would pick Campbell

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends what team I am but if I'm looking for a quarterback to manage my team for one year, maybe two, I go Pennington without a doubt. If I'm looking to the build for the future my order would go something like Quinn, Campbell, then Young. I still believe these kids have something in them and would thrive in a different situation.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had a great OL I would go Pennington if not some one else.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

I based the top part around the idea that they won't pay his, what, $5.2 million cap number? He comes in for a special package where he either hands the ball off, runs for two yards, or flicks a shovel pass to a running back. Any quarterback in the league can run that offense. Hell, any running back in the league can do that.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It definitely depends on the situation. A team like the pre-Favre Vikings looking for a steward to "manage the game" and win now would have to take Chad. If you want to win you take Chad. Which is why I voted for him.

A team like Carolina could take Campbell, let him hand off a bunch each game, throw off play action and likely have a relatively successful QB. WCO doesn't seem like it is the right offense for him but that may be unfair since Campbell has had a few different systems.

VY's massive bust potential should have been obvious. Hell, the guy's college coach said something along the lines of 'we didn't try to fix his terrible mechanics' b/c the guy was a winner. Yeah, that translates well to the NFL.

Quinn looked like he had potential last year. This year the Mangina came to town and has already worked his magic, resulting in the entire organization taking a giant step backwards. I'd still take a chance on him but, like VY, there's a whole lot of work to do yet.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Kyle Orton? I have a feeling he's doing his best "Derek Anderson" impression... the way DA started out in Cleveland. ...and how he's really not as good as his winning record. I think it's gonna eventually catch up to him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking Brady Quinn...he is still relatively young and I think has the time to be at least a good game manager in the NFL. He was drafted into a bad situation and it only got worse for him as time went on.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pennington. I wouldn't even touch any of the others. I think the draft is a better option than all of them including Pennington.