Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-21-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
OK.

So if the Nuggets simply said "if you don't give us all of those pieces, we'll keep him", then you'd be fine to walk away and just keep this team, never get Melo, wait two years, and hope that Gallo develops and hope that CP3 OR Deron still wants to come here even though we probably won't be much better than a 6 seed?
The Nuggets could not afford to keep him they knew if they did they would have been Lebron'd or Bosh'd. They were going to trade him they had no leverage to make any demand or threat.

Dolan got scared and with Isiah in his ear gave up everything when it was not needed.

Melo wouldn't extended with the Nuggets or the Nets so there was no threat at all of missing out on a trade and most of the CBA threats you hear like that he would lose 40-50 million in FA are exaggerated.

We are not much better then a 6th seed as of right now. This team is going to have no chemistry for a while and we have no bench.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you are upset because we gave up too much.

I'm trying to tell you that all of the assets you speak of are not a part of the plan. The plan is for Amare and Melo to coax DWill or CP3 to come to NY. That plan is working to perfection for right now and if the third star is achieved in two years no one will care or remember that we gave up too much.

That's the decision the Knicks FO ultimately came to. They didn't care about Gallo, Chandler, or Mozgov. They managed to keep the ultimate role player in Fields and added a prospect in Brewer and opened up some minutes for guys like Walker, Williams, and Douglas.

Gallo's contract was for three years - not a part of the plan. Chandler 100% was not going to be re-signed. Plus they both play the same position as Melo. We gave up a 7-foot prospect who could possibly be a decent player. And in return, we got one of the best players in the league.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
So you are upset because we gave up too much.

I'm trying to tell you that all of the assets you speak of are not a part of the plan. The plan is for Amare and Melo to coax DWill or CP3 to come to NY. That plan is working to perfection for right now and if the third star is achieved in two years no one will care or remember that we gave up too much.

That's the decision the Knicks FO ultimately came to. They didn't care about Gallo, Chandler, or Mozgov. They managed to keep the ultimate role player in Fields and added a prospect in Brewer and opened up some minutes for guys like Walker, Williams, and Douglas.

Gallo's contract was for three years - not a part of the plan. Chandler 100% was not going to be re-signed. Plus they both play the same position as Melo. We gave up a 7-foot prospect who could possibly be a decent player. And in return, we got one of the best players in the league.
Yes I am upset we gave up to much and hamstrung ourselves from improving the team. This team right now will not win. I want to be able to root for a team that wins a title and this team as of now cant.

How are you going to afford cause you cant give Paul or Williams a max contract.

The NBA since they own the Hornets and don't want to contract that team are going to do everything in there power to keep Paul cause if he leaves that franchise is dead.

Deron Williams like Paul same thing without him on the Jazz would be royally screwed they are going to do everything to keep him. Hell they just fired the longest tenured coach in the NBA for him.

So if we cant afford them unless they are willing to take a good size pay cut AND you have nothing to trade for them HOW DO YOU GET THEM?

Brewer sucks he is not good and he probably wont be around for long. Douglas and Williams already had minutes so this move didn't really open up more minutes.

Bill Walker is just a chucker. I like him you can even ask Chucky he can tell you. But facts are facts he is just a chucker there are plenty of Bill Walkers.

You got one of the best players in the league wooooo but he doesn't help you win anytime soon. Like I said before the goal is to win titles this move doesn't help us right now. This move puts us in win now mode and we dont have a good enough team to win now.

You were probably one of those Knick fans who were saying the same thing in 2003? 2004? when we acquired Marbury Oh man we brought him home he is one of the best in the league BLAHH BLAHHH BLAHHH. He didn't help us win much did he?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I has a sad. Oh well, guess I can go back to not caring about Basketball again.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I'm upset about is giving up the Big Russian, we kept Fields which is good. My question now is who is our starts at C and PG for us now? Randolph and Billups, right?

Also, who would you rather have in 2012? Deron, CP3 or Dwight?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always been a huge Amare fan, loved Felt but **** I never really had a team anyway.

This is awesome. Chauncey, 34, has played in 100+ playoff games I am pretty sure. He will most likely be looked as the leader, he might be a FA next year which sets up well if Deron or CP3 go into free agency. The role players on that team NOW are pretty bad outside of Fields/Toney Douglas, the role players they dished out were pretty good. You will get further with Melo than those guys though which is the overall point.

The man is probably ecstatic to be in NY, maybe his game goes up another notch.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today is a good day. You guys might be cautiously optimistic now, but I have a feeling you'll love this in the future.

Did we give up too much? Yes we did. That's Dolan's fault. If he just let Donnie do his thing we would've nabbed Melo at a cheaper price.

But am I ecstatic to get Melo? You bet. Don't worry about those system players we lost. You'll forget about them in a year. They're not that great.

Now we're finally legit. And early rumors are it's only a matter of time before we land CP3 or DWill. Let's hope that's true.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow night is going to be a blast at the Garden. Anybody going to the game?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Today is a good day. You guys might be cautiously optimistic now, but I have a feeling you'll love this in the future.

Did we give up too much? Yes we did. That's Dolan's fault. If he just let Donnie do his thing we would've nabbed Melo at a cheaper price.

But am I ecstatic to get Melo? You bet. Don't worry about those system players we lost. You'll forget about them in a year. They're not that great.

Now we're finally legit. And early rumors are it's only a matter of time before we land CP3 or DWill. Let's hope that's true.
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to have Melo, I just don't like everything we gave up. Is Mozgov replaceable? Absolutely. Is Gallinari? Well there aren't many 6'10, long distance shooters who can shoot 90% from the FT line. Is Chandler? There aren't a lot of 17 point scorers who can block a shot or two a game, either.

The problem is you guys think Gallo and Chandler are just roleplayers. They're not the James Posey's, Leon Powe's, or Shannon Brown's of the world. Guys like Gallo and Chandler are guys who can be starters, but if not, they can also fill vital roles like Lamar Odom and Manu Ginobili. They can be great 3rd/4th options for a team and explode for 20+ on any given night. Role players don't do that. Role players give you a solid 10-15 minutes a night, and bring one or two solid skill sets like three point shooting or defense.

I'm not saying that we can't find replacements for them down the line, but to think they're just trash and spare parts that can be replaced with a MLE signing or two is downright silly.

Now our issue will be Knicks fans thinking we can win it all this year or next, when we're still a long way from that. We need a center, we need a few more bench players (role players), and we need a real PG. I can only pray we're able to somehow lure Deron Williams or Paul to the Knicks in the next couple years.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to have Melo, I just don't like everything we gave up. Is Mozgov replaceable? Absolutely. Is Gallinari? Well there aren't many 6'10, long distance shooters who can shoot 90% from the FT line. Is Chandler? There aren't a lot of 17 point scorers who can block a shot or two a game, either.

The problem is you guys think Gallo and Chandler are just roleplayers. They're not the James Posey's, Leon Powe's, or Shannon Brown's of the world. Guys like Gallo and Chandler are guys who can be starters, but if not, they can also fill vital roles like Lamar Odom and Manu Ginobili. They can be great 3rd/4th options for a team and explode for 20+ on any given night. Role players don't do that. Role players give you a solid 10-15 minutes a night, and bring one or two solid skill sets like three point shooting or defense.

I'm not saying that we can't find replacements for them down the line, but to think they're just trash and spare parts that can be replaced with a MLE signing or two is downright silly.

Now our issue will be Knicks fans thinking we can win it all this year or next, when we're still a long way from that. We need a center, we need a few more bench players (role players), and we need a real PG. I can only pray we're able to somehow lure Deron Williams or Paul to the Knicks in the next couple years.
Those guys just weren't in our long term plans. Look at it this way, we were hoping to just sign Melo in the offseason so we can trade these guys for CP3 right?

Well now, you just have to hope that CP3 signs outright like we were hoping Melo would. It's the same difference when you think about it. We needed 1 of the 3 to sign outright, now you're just shifting that hope from Melo to CP3.

And CP3, Melo, and Stat are all close friends that have discussed this scenario before. I think it's a very realistic possibility that it happens. Not to mention that according to Alan Hahn, the Knicks front office is very close to their agents as well.

When you have 2 bonafide scorers like we do now, you don't need a Gallo or Chandler on the bench to give you what they give. You can get by with lesser talent in other areas.

Would I like to keep them? Sure. But they were ultimately collateral damage that I'm ok with.

This was a long term decision. Stoudemire and Melo are both young still. For all the talk about Stat's knees, he rarely misses any games. The guy is still a 20/8 a night player.

We have plenty of time to build around these 2 guys. This was the right decision. Did we give up too much? Yes we did, but it's not the end of the world. The pieces we gave up were never in our long term plans anyway.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to have Melo. I need to fix my slingbox so I can start watching games again.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I really hope the Knicks go back to their throwback blue jerseys. I want to get a Stat jersey in old school blue.

Curious to see what number Melo goes with. MSG needs to have a minimum of 3 screen shots a game of Lala (preferably focusing on her boobs) from now on.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Carmelo is looking to take #7 so maybe it leads to trading azubikues contract for a solid center.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

who's available?
Old 02-22-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
who's available?
My 1st choice would be Jason Thompson from the Sacramento Kings cause he is young can run and block some shots. He is kinda buried behind Cousins, Landry and Dalembert over there. So maybe they would like to get the financial relief from Buike contract since its 80% covered by insurance.

I doubt they would do it though but Thompson would be my 1st call to bring in to be our Center.

Idk off the top of my head what other cheap centers are out there that you can get for his contract

I will have to look for more later I am busy chucking 3's and missing with Billups in 2k11.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, as much as I want a backup PG, I think at this point with losing Mozgov, we need a 7 footer more than anything else right now.

We can survive with Billups running the point, but big tall teams are going to abuse us unless we get a 7 footer who can give us 6 fouls a game at Center.

We were always destined to lose to big tall teams anyway bc D'Antoni has a hard on for ridiculously small lineups, but without Mozgov we're just way too small now. We need an able body in there.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Those guys just weren't in our long term plans. Look at it this way, we were hoping to just sign Melo in the offseason so we can trade these guys for CP3 right?

Well now, you just have to hope that CP3 signs outright like we were hoping Melo would. It's the same difference when you think about it. We needed 1 of the 3 to sign outright, now you're just shifting that hope from Melo to CP3.

And CP3, Melo, and Stat are all close friends that have discussed this scenario before. I think it's a very realistic possibility that it happens. Not to mention that according to Alan Hahn, the Knicks front office is very close to their agents as well.

When you have 2 bonafide scorers like we do now, you don't need a Gallo or Chandler on the bench to give you what they give. You can get by with lesser talent in other areas.

Would I like to keep them? Sure. But they were ultimately collateral damage that I'm ok with.

This was a long term decision. Stoudemire and Melo are both young still. For all the talk about Stat's knees, he rarely misses any games. The guy is still a 20/8 a night player.

We have plenty of time to build around these 2 guys. This was the right decision. Did we give up too much? Yes we did, but it's not the end of the world. The pieces we gave up were never in our long term plans anyway.
The thing about hoping for Paul to sign with us is I was a million more times confident in Melo signing with us in the off-season than I was with Paul signing with us down the road.

I wasn't a Knicks fan who thought LeBron was coming here in any way shape or form but I was pretty damn confident in us getting Melo in the off-season. I'm not that confident with us getting Paul.

Quote:
Yeah, as much as I want a backup PG, I think at this point with losing Mozgov, we need a 7 footer more than anything else right now.

We can survive with Billups running the point, but big tall teams are going to abuse us unless we get a 7 footer who can give us 6 fouls a game at Center.

We were always destined to lose to big tall teams anyway bc D'Antoni has a hard on for ridiculously small lineups, but without Mozgov we're just way too small now. We need an able body in there.
I don't think that's true at all. He wanted the Shaq trade badly in Phoenix. He also wanted to start Mozgov in the beginning of the year but at that point he was too raw. I think he chooses to play Stat at center because he'd rather deal with his lack of defense there then have some ****** center who can't do much of anything for 30 mins a night.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I really like the throwback jerseys. I'm hoping they start selling the throwbacks. I want a blue Stat throwback so bad but I can't find it online anywhere. I just love the color combo.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Working tonight, really wanted to watch the game. God, I hope I go down to Miami. Watching us square off against the Heat every time they went down there would be incredible.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Working tonight, really wanted to watch the game. God, I hope I go down to Miami. Watching us square off against the Heat every time they went down there would be incredible.
Haha, same. I have class tonight so I won't be able to see the game. I demand reports of how the team played by those who do watch the game, though!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

I told you getting Deron or CP3 wasn't as easy as everyone made it seem. If we kept some assets we could have made a trade for Deron as well but w/e.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in case you weren't already hyped about tonight

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool video. If you listen to the words, that song would be perfect for Ron Artest if he ever would come home to play for the Knicks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Def going to try and watch the game online tonight, I want to see how aggressive Melo will be and mainly how both stars play together.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I buy a Melo jersey? I feel like if I do I will sadly be seen as a bandwagon fan(which Im not)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote