Old 06-01-2006, 10:04 AM    (permalink
SkeetSkeet

Is anybody besides me going to see
FATF Tokyo Drift?

If not, then please, give me a reason why? :?:
Old 06-01-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
kennethnyg
Veteran

Location: born in new york city and now i live in the worst state ever......south carolina
kennethnyg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i might not see it unless vin diesel is in it

and i did not make your sig

sig by: my buddy stephenson86

NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL XLI CHAMPIONS
kennethnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:12 AM    (permalink
SkeetSkeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethnyg

YES YOU DID K. you stole it for me from footballsfuture.com :x :x
Old 06-01-2006, 10:14 AM    (permalink
kennethnyg
Veteran

Location: born in new york city and now i live in the worst state ever......south carolina
kennethnyg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeetSkeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethnyg

YES YOU DID K. you stole it for me from footballsfuture.com :x :x
actually that was mav91

sig by: my buddy stephenson86

NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL XLI CHAMPIONS
kennethnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeetSkeet
Is anybody besides me going to see
FATF Tokyo Drift?

If not, then please, give me a reason why? :?:
no because it looks lame...
Old 06-01-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink

I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:03 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

What is there a part 3 coming out? If yes when?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:30 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bow wow is in it :? , so it was doomed from the start.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Judging by the previews it looks awfull, I'll miss it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All the F + F movies are horrible.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:13 PM    (permalink

Mike Winchell, former Permian High QB, is now a race car driver in Toyko. I love it!
Old 06-01-2006, 02:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummm.... No. It looks like all of the other ones and those blew and this one has a hick in Tokyo.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC 510
Mike Winchell, former Permian High QB, is now a race car driver in Toyko. I love it!
I knew that actor looked familiar...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

It'll be horrible but I might watch it depending on how much mary I see.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

no cuz it looks like a peice of sh*t

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No because it doesn't look like a good movie. It looks like a bunch of action scenes with a lot of special effects..
Old 06-01-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.
i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

depends on the weather
Old 06-01-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufazz
Quote:
i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor
I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion
Old 06-01-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I definitely won't see it in theatres. I might rent it once it comes out on DVD.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufazz
Quote:
I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion
thats what i meant

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 06:17 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.
I didn't understand any of this.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
I didn't understand any of this.
Hot rtod magaize, from what I read, it's supposed to stink. Still with me here. THen during the movie, they take a skyline engine out of a Nissan Skyline and put it into a mustang. Got me now. Then the main character is the guy from Friday Night Lights which is one of my favorite movies but what is a hick got to do with driving anoying ricers around tokyo