Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
mancl
Rookie

mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.
Default GM's available?

I have come to the realization that it is time for a regime change in Green Bay starting with Thompson. Just too many of the same problems, can't run the ball, poor discipline., lack of aggressiveness in bringing vets etc.

The 'name' coaching prospects are well knowd- Shanahan, Cower, but the Packers should hire a GM first and keep that separate from the HC. Who would be potential GM's this off season? And don't even think of Holmgrem
mancl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Heckert of the Eagles has almost left the past couple offseasons, he has no say in matters because Andy Reid is the VP of Personnel Department and is essentially the GM in everything but title. He almost left for the Browns but he declined after they hired Mangini because he wanted his own guy.

Also I will refer you to this link:
http://www.profootballweekly.com/200...nfl-executives

That is a list of five executives ready to take the next step and become general managers.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc Ross, head of scouting for the Giants would make an excellent GM. He's Jerry Reese's right hand man, and I think the world of him.

But seriously, TT is a great GM. Packer fans need to take that chill pill. I have no idea why anyone would blame TT for the Favre saga.

Especially since he made the right move. And he's done a great job filling that team with talent.

Injuries happen. You can't win em all. Sometimes you just get unlucky. TT is doing a fine job in GB.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good GMs IMO usually come from directors of college or pro scouting under great GMs.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Caserio in New England. I think the success of Dimitroff in Atlanta bodes well for him, although the Scott Pioli situation in Kansas City doesn't look that good so far and it might hurt his chances, along with the fact that, other than Josh McDaniels, most recent Belichick disciples haven't really panned out. I don't keep up on executives much, though, just saying that personally it seems like Caserio knows his stuff whether it's X's and O's or more big-picture stuff.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, we're all pretty much going to name guys from our own teams haha :)

But if you think about it, nabbing a scouting guy from a great drafting organization is the way to go.

So guys from the Giants, Eagles, Patriots, Steelers, Colts, etc would be guys to consider.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think your overreacting a little bit. To be honest if I was in his position I would've done the same thing and got rid of Favre. Favre was playing the "should i retire game" for 3 straight years and Thompson probably got tired of it. Well most of us got tired of that fiasco. Sure most of his first round picks were bust but lets see what they were. Aaron Rodgers is doing amazing now and will probably be your QB for 6-10 more years. AJ Hawk more fitted to be a 4-3 linebacker. Justin Harrell was injury prone. BJ Raji and Clay matthews is in his rookie year. The only thing I've seen that I didn't like was that he didn't attempt to trade for Randy Moss.
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn it. I ******* hate Packer fans.

Ted Thompson is one of the better GMs in the NFL. He's doing a great job and is responsible for pretty much every talented player on our team. There are a few things he's missed on like fixing the OL, but no GM is perfect. Thompson is way better than anyone else available and is not and should not be anywhere close to being fired.

Last edited by GB12 : 11-02-2009 at 07:48 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to state the guy who I was hoping would have been the Chiefs current GM. Eric DeCosta. I wanted him since day one of the end of the Carl Peterson regime was over. I really think he is the next big front office guy that will be dominant for some team as a GM.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27880

A brief bio on DeCosta from the Ravens website:

After leading the team’s college scouting department for six years, Eric DeCosta was promoted to director of player personnel in 2009. DeCosta works with GM Ozzie Newsome to oversee both the college and pro scouting departments. A graduate of the Ravens’ “20/20 Club,” Eric joined the franchise in an entry-level position in 1996, the team’s first in Baltimore. He was honored in 2005 by The Sporting News as one of the top young stars in sports and was selected to both the 2008 Baltimore Business Journal and Baltimore Magazine “40 under 40” group. He also served on the eight-member committee to interview and select Ravens head coach John Harbaugh in 2008. During DeCosta’s tenure as scouting director, the Ravens drafted Pro Bowlers LB Terrell Suggs (’03) and FB Le’Ron McClain (’07) and a number of other key contributors, including OLB Jarret Johnson (’03), WR Mark Clayton (’05), C Jason Brown (’05), DT Haloti Ngata (’06), G Ben Grubbs (’07), T Jared Gaither (’07 Supplemental Draft) and QB Joe Flacco (’08)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Peopl...c_DeCosta.aspx
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I like Caserio in New England. I think the success of Dimitroff in Atlanta bodes well for him, although the Scott Pioli situation in Kansas City doesn't look that good so far and it might hurt his chances, along with the fact that, other than Josh McDaniels, most recent Belichick disciples haven't really panned out. I don't keep up on executives much, though, just saying that personally it seems like Caserio knows his stuff whether it's X's and O's or more big-picture stuff.
He had half of one off season to work on the team. Give him time. It didnt happen right away in NE for you.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

George Kokinis.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
George Kokinis.
LOL

Look at the talent he brought to the Browns. People like Joshua Cribbs...and...Joe Thomas...and...Josh Cribbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
LOL

Look at the talent he brought to the Browns. People like Joshua Cribbs...and...Joe Thomas...and...Josh Cribbs
Those guys were taken before George Kokinis got there. Before he got to the Brown he was the right hand guy to in Baltimore. Head of scouting head of personnel etc.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Savage Kok...
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancl View Post
I have come to the realization that it is time for a regime change in Green Bay starting with Thompson. Just too many of the same problems, can't run the ball, poor discipline., lack of aggressiveness in bringing vets etc.

The 'name' coaching prospects are well knowd- Shanahan, Cower, but the Packers should hire a GM first and keep that separate from the HC. Who would be potential GM's this off season? And don't even think of Holmgrem
Are you serious with firing Ted Thompson? You make Packers fans look bad. Give me reasons. Now. I beg you.

Note to board: He is a seperate entity from the majority of the Packers fans. Don't take his opinion, as ill minded and ignorant as it is, as the voice for the rest of us.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
LOL

He tried with Shaun Rogers. Gotta give him credit for trying, right?

Old 11-02-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
God damn it. I ******* hate Packer fans.

Ted Thompson is one of the better GMs in the NFL. He's doing a great job and is responsible for pretty much every talented player on our team. There are a few things he's missed on like fixing the OL, but no GM is perfect. Thompson is way better than anyone else available and is not and should not be anywhere close to being fired.
Exactly. Thompson is an excellent GM and we'd be stupid to get rid of him. Too many people are overreacting to yesterday's lose, and many are still bitter that he made the right decision with Favre.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I am going to state the guy who I was hoping would have been the Chiefs current GM. Eric DeCosta. I wanted him since day one of the end of the Carl Peterson regime was over. I really think he is the next big front office guy that will be dominant for some team as a GM.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27880

A brief bio on DeCosta from the Ravens website:

After leading the team’s college scouting department for six years, Eric DeCosta was promoted to director of player personnel in 2009. DeCosta works with GM Ozzie Newsome to oversee both the college and pro scouting departments. A graduate of the Ravens’ “20/20 Club,” Eric joined the franchise in an entry-level position in 1996, the team’s first in Baltimore. He was honored in 2005 by The Sporting News as one of the top young stars in sports and was selected to both the 2008 Baltimore Business Journal and Baltimore Magazine “40 under 40” group. He also served on the eight-member committee to interview and select Ravens head coach John Harbaugh in 2008. During DeCosta’s tenure as scouting director, the Ravens drafted Pro Bowlers LB Terrell Suggs (’03) and FB Le’Ron McClain (’07) and a number of other key contributors, including OLB Jarret Johnson (’03), WR Mark Clayton (’05), C Jason Brown (’05), DT Haloti Ngata (’06), G Ben Grubbs (’07), T Jared Gaither (’07 Supplemental Draft) and QB Joe Flacco (’08)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Peopl...c_DeCosta.aspx
That's enough of that, we need Eric for when Ozzie leaves for Alabama!
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
That's enough of that, we need Eric for when Ozzie leaves for Alabama!
No i been on Erics hog for some time now.
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm available. just have them gimme a call
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
An all Rutgers NFL team. Ryan D'Imperio, first rounder. Make it happen Scotty. He dominated my high school back then as a RB and LB. Wasn't fair.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Step #1: Trade Aaron Rodgers for Ray Rice and his juicy thighs
Step #2: Trade Greg Jennings for Kenny Britt
Step #3: Trade future first for Mike Teel
Step #4: Trade Ryan Grant for Brian Leonard
Step #5: Trade Aaron Kampman for Jamaal Westerman
Step #6: Trade entire draft for Anthony Davis
Step #7: Championship!
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
An all Rutgers NFL team. Ryan D'Imperio, first rounder. Make it happen Scotty. He dominated my high school back then as a RB and LB. Wasn't fair.
you got it.

actually I'd pick Davis for the Pack, which really makes sense...
and then D'Imperio in the 2nd! :D
tim brown in the 3rd! EPIC PASS OFFENSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Don't forget E Fost!
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders gm is Al Davis :(

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote