Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-04-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chris Johnson promises cars for Titans linemen if he hits 2,000

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20... he+hits+2+000

Who thinks it happens. I think there is a 45% chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll block someone for him for 20 bones.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's going to be very tough for him. He's on pace for 1883 yards this year. However, he still has games left against San Francisco (#2 rush defense, 85 ypg, 3.2 ypc), Arizona (#8 rush defense, 96 ypg, 3.8 ypc), and Miami (#6 rush defense, 92 ypg, 3.6 ypc).

Then again, he'll probably rack up close to 300 yards against Buffalo.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is good for one run of 20+ a game, cause if he gets into the second level, he is real hard to catch and tackle. I'll be optimistic, say a 57% chance. He is right there with being a top 3 RB (Adrian Peterson and after that it gets muddled, Steven Jackson is up there, Maurice Jones Drew and Chris Johnson all in the discussion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he should want 2000 its pretty much down hill after that.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I don't think he should want 2000 its pretty much down hill after that.
I thought its when you start using racial slurs and calling out your coach. For the Titans its when you have a strip club habit and make it rain and have someone get shot the time you are there.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put it at 22.3%

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what it's worth, he's got better numbers through 7 games than Eric Dickerson had in his 2,000-yard season.

He has to average around 130 YPG from here on out to reach 2,000, which is higher than his current average. But, he's 13th in the NFL in rushing attempts and is getting 17 attempts per game. If they increase his carries, then it's possible with his "gettin' away from the cops speed," as Gus Johnson would say...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
For what it's worth, he's got better numbers through 7 games than Eric Dickerson had in his 2,000-yard season.

He has to average around 130 YPG from here on out to reach 2,000, which is higher than his current average. But, he's 13th in the NFL in rushing attempts and is getting 17 attempts per game. If they increase his carries, then it's possible with his "gettin' away from the cops speed," as Gus Johnson would say...
I think its likely his touches per game increases, especially with VY now starting, lot more spread, lot more reliance on keeping it safe with the running game

Quote:
Old 11-04-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

69% chance.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope he goes over 2100
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he fails and doesn't even get close. I want Jamal to stay 2nd
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I thought its when you start using racial slurs and calling out your coach.
If that was a shot at Larry Johnson he never had 2000 yards so HA...
Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every story I hear about Chris Johnson makes me like him even more.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could any TN linemen fit in a Honda, though?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering the Bills made Moats look like a premier rusher, I'd say he's good for the single game record this weekend. Once he goes for 300 against Buffalo he would only need about 109 per game to hit 2k, which would be a reasonable average for him.

Note to the local car dealerships: Call this man, use it as a marketing gig. "The Drive to 2k" or some such ****. Tie in some sort of incentive for other car purchases or simply a charitable donation tied into the number of yards. Offer CJ a discounted rate on the cars he has to buy for his Oline + his pay for the commercials & promotions.

Make Bank.

Send FlyingElvis his 5% cut of profits.

kthxby

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I hope he fails and doesn't even get close. I want Jamal to stay 2nd
Well, fortunately we're not playing the Ravens this year, or else ya'll would try to break his ankle again when he's tearing ya'll up, thus putting him out for a few games. :p

I got love for Jamal and all the other Vols in the NFL though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, fortunately we're not playing the Ravens this year, or else ya'll would try to break his ankle again when he's tearing ya'll up, thus putting him out for a few games. :p

I got love for Jamal and all the other Vols in the NFL though.
Hey our guys just played until the refs blew the whistle. Blame them not us. I love seeing Ngata and Suggs hold his bottom half while Ed Reed bent him the opposite way.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love seeing Ngata and Suggs hold his bottom half while Ed Reed bent him the opposite way.
Whatever gets ya off, RWO... More power to ya.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Whatever gets ya off, RWO... More power to ya.
Not that I wanted him to get injured but I just like watching the clip because it is awesome.
John Wall
Old 11-05-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not that I wanted him to get injured but I just like watching the clip because it is awesome.
How is it awesome? It's not like they laid a huge hit on him to knock him out or some other display of football ability or athleticism. Two defensive linemen wrapped his legs up, and Ed Reed came up and bent his upper body upwards.

Awesome is Ray Lewis laying out Eddie George or George punishing Lewis with a stiff arm. A 200-lb RB getting ganged up on by 3 defenders isn't exciting. I don't see how it's awesome for a Ravens fan besides the fact that it took out the player who was single-handedly beating them?

I mean, the Titans have done their fair share of dirty deeds, but I don't look back at the play against the Chargers where we crack-backed Shawne Merriman and revel in it, you know? The block MoJo Drew laid on Merriman, though, is something a Jags fan could watch over and over.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How is it awesome? It's not like they laid a huge hit on him to knock him out or some other display of football ability or athleticism. Two defensive linemen wrapped his legs up, and Ed Reed came up and bent his upper body upwards.

Awesome is Ray Lewis laying out Eddie George or George punishing Lewis with a stiff arm. A 200-lb RB getting ganged up on by 3 defenders isn't exciting. I don't see how it's awesome for a Ravens fan besides the fact that it took out the player who was single-handedly beating them?

I mean, the Titans have done their fair share of dirty deeds, but I don't look back at the play against the Chargers where we crack-backed Shawne Merriman and revel in it, you know? The block MoJo Drew laid on Merriman, though, is something a Jags fan could watch over and over.
I don't know why I like it so much. I just like it. I like clips more than that one. Like my avatar of Lewis laying Ocho out but whenever I see that clip I smile and think it is awesome. Maybe because it makes me think of beating you guys in the playoffs or our awesome season we had last year. I just like it. I just want to make it clear that the the reason has nothing to do with him getting injured.
John Wall
Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know why I like it so much. I just like it. I like clips more than that one. Like my avatar of Lewis laying Ocho out but whenever I see that clip I smile and think it is awesome. Maybe because it makes me think of beating you guys in the playoffs or our awesome season we had last year. I just like it. I just want to make it clear that the the reason has nothing to do with him getting injured.
I gotcha dude.

I liked the hit on Ocho Cinco too. It probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I like those kinds of things early in the game. I think it sets a tone. Like in '07, the Titans beat the Jags in Jacksonville. On the first play of the game, MJD gets a handoff and Albert Haynesworth bursts through the line, grabs him, and throws him to the ground like a rag doll. He got a penalty for Unnecessary Roughness (for tackling a RB too hard? Seriously? Lamest penalty I've ever seen, and it only was called because of AH's reputation), but it set the tone that the Titans were gonna be the more physical team that game. And they were.

Just don't do it on the drive where the game is on the line, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I gotcha dude.

I liked the hit on Ocho Cinco too. It probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I like those kinds of things early in the game. I think it sets a tone. Like in '07, the Titans beat the Jags in Jacksonville. On the first play of the game, MJD gets a handoff and Albert Haynesworth bursts through the line, grabs him, and throws him to the ground like a rag doll. He got a penalty for Unnecessary Roughness (for tackling a RB too hard? Seriously? Lamest penalty I've ever seen, and it only was called because of AH's reputation), but it set the tone that the Titans were gonna be the more physical team that game. And they were.

Just don't do it on the drive where the game is on the line, lol.
lol Is that a shot at the Ravens because of our lame penalty's at the end of games this year or am I just insecure?
John Wall
Old 11-05-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol Is that a shot at the Ravens because of our lame penalty's at the end of games this year or am I just insecure?
The Lewis hit on Ocho Cinco was on Cincy's game winning drive, wasn't it? That's what I was getting at. But ya'll do have a knack for getting inopportune penalties, though. I remember when Suggs grazed Collins's helmet last year, and got called for Roughing the Passer. Then when ya'll played the Pats and got called for barely touching Brady.

But that hit by Lewis was obviously unnecessary. Those others were the definition of ticky tacky.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.