Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which Young QB will revitalize their career?
Alex Smith 46 30.46%
Vince Young 57 37.75%
Matt Leinart 36 23.84%
Brady Quinn 12 7.95%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Seriously. Just gets carried by his defense and running game.
How long did Big Ben ride off of those two aspects? It's not like he's a 10 year vet at QB, part of the reason Tennessee drafted him is because he wouldn't have to throw 35 times a game in a precision timing offense. That team was built to play defense and run, and alot of times you need your QB to play within that.

As a matter of fact the 49ers are built the same way right now, and Alex Smith made more mistakes then Vince did. Their not going to ask him to play like Tom Brady and throw it around all game, and that's been a Super Bowl winning recipe for alot of teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Someone hook this man up with a new sig.
better?

fuclarencemooreisawesomeashell

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it me or does the title WANT you to vote for Vince Young? ''Which Young QB...''? Conspiracy?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which Young Lionheart first overall BQ is more likely to turn it around?

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young must be making everyone sick.

Keep making excuses while Vince keeps winning :D
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Give me Alex Smith. He's the only one I've seen who can competantly throw a nice deep ball and get his players all involved.

Leinart doesn't have the arm strength to be effective, Young doesn't have the smarts to be a pocket passer, and Brady Quinn Plays for the Browns.
So you have in order to be good you have to be a pocket passer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
So you have in order to be good you have to be a pocket passer?
Vince Young WK9 Highlights - NFL.com Video

Lol, check the 1:13. After Gage leaps out of the building, watch Britt's reaction. :D

Pass at 0:25 was awesome. I went crazy in the IRC chat when it happened, lol.

But yeah, definitely no capability as a pocket passer... *cough*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-09-2009 at 12:44 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would vote none if it was an option.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:13 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
As a matter of fact the 49ers are built the same way right now, and Alex Smith made more mistakes then Vince did. Their not going to ask him to play like Tom Brady and throw it around all game, and that's been a Super Bowl winning recipe for alot of teams.
Smith dropped back to pass 51 times compared to Young's 25. Of course he made more mistakes

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 11-09-2009 at 09:05 AM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young definitely won 13 games last season. Oh, wait.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Smith dropped back to pass 51 times compared to Young's 25. Of course he made more mistakes
I thought Alex Smith played well yesterday. Yeah, he made some mistakes, but those happen. Two of the INT's were batted balls, and he'll get better with his pocket awareness which'll limit the fumbles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
What's your point?

Quote:
i like the vince young discussion. it's like we've completely forgotten he's a headcase. ricky williams wishes people had given him this big a break.
True, but don't you think sitting out for a season could've helped his psyche?

Most of VY's issues were insecurities and immaturity. Ricky Williams's issues were that he'd rather get high and do yoga rather than play football.

Young has had his poor moments, but I think his problems are over-exaggurated. His biggest deal was immaturity, and getting bench and sitting for a year has certainly humbled him in that regard. That, and he's pretty stupid and doesn't filter most of the stuff he thinks and shouldn't necessarily say - like the retiring thing, Hall of Fame prediction, etc.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
sure. but vince young was set to retire after like, 2 years. because he was worried about things. from a position that tends to be one of the most important in football, i don't want a qb who's contemplating retirement because he can't handle being a qb after 2 seasons.
Yeah, it didn't set well with Titans fans either. Personally, I didn't have an issue with him thinking that and having the anxiety that comes with being a professional athlete. I did have a problem with him voicing that he thought about leaving football. That's one of those filter incidents where he says something he shouldn't have, and left fans of his with another /facepalm moment. If he never says anything, no one knows. I guess he thought he'd get pity? I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
*shrug* and obviously, even with ricky, it's not like being a headcase means you can't ultimately be successful. but i find it... enlightening, when this board chooses to ignore certain things about certain players/teams/whatever.

assuming that he actually does have his head on straight, i'd tend to imagine he has the best chance. he was well on his way to learning how to throw his rookie year (yes, yes, save me the "but he completed x y and z!" thing, at this point, he isn't going to beat anyone with his arm, but we also all know he doesn't have to) and becoming a complete quarterback. but again, i'm not ready to snap my fingers and pronounce him sane.
Young has always been a polarizing player.

I remember when I first started really posting on NFLDC, I'd get in debates with you and Chris on who was better: Vince Young vs Jay Cutler (yeah, that's really turned out well for both teams...ugh). Some Houston fans loved him from his Texas days, and some hated him because they were criticized by the media and the first group of fans for passing over him in favor of Mario Williams (MarioPalmer syndrome). Jaguars fans don't like him because he was the ROTY when they felt Maurice Jones-Drew deserved it.

Then, there are guys who are fans of his (Titans fans, Texas fans) and will defend him. If you don't really have a dog in the fight, then some posters have said they'd like to see him succeed. So if a thread gets started, there's no shorting of opposing views.

I think VY having to sit for a year and being out of the public eye has allowed for the poles to come closer together. The media is no longer giving him praise. No one's had to put up with, "VYisaGOD!" or "He just wins games!!!" for a year, so no one's tired of him. Cutler is obviously the better QB, MoJo Drew is a great RB, and Mario Williams is a great DE - VY is looked at as a busted pick. I think that's why people are more welcoming to the idea of him possibly succeeding, and are willing to forget about his past instances.

Nevertheless, if Young continues to win, that whole dynamic will probably change.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They probably will win too since they're playing the Bills next... Schedule gets a little tough after that though and then finishes against 3/4 bad and middle of the pack teams depending on which Chargers team shows up.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Which Young QB will revitalize their career?

I see what you did there, capitalizing the 'Y' in young and everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Is it me or does the title WANT you to vote for Vince Young? ''Which Young QB...''? Conspiracy?
I noticed that, too. Conspiracy indeed.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that came from somewhere, right? i mean, you don't just say you're going to retire because a microphone's in your face
*shrug*

Some guy, forget his name, would like to say Hai.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He really doesnt run as much as he did in his rookie. His 2nd year he was so damn set on becoming a pocket QB and IMO in stunted his development. You cant just say "I'm going to stop running because I want to show everyone I can be Peyton Manning". It really took away from the best part of his game and as we all know he is not Peyon. He needs to gradually become a pocket guy like McNair, McNabb,and Steve Young did. That being said his down the field accuracy is much better than the last time he was a starter and he makes more than 1 or 2 reads like he did his rookie year. But he still needs work on his short accuracy and he has to put guys in better position to run after the catch. As long as he continues not to turn the ball over and develop he should be the starter next year. I would really love for us not to waste anymore time and develop a QB next year when we have a talented guy like VY. We need that pick for defense!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
christ, don't remind me of the ewing/vyisagod days. i dread the day someone necro's one of their threads.
LOL! Imagine being a Titans fan and coming onto the forums to find one of those threads. I was afraid to show my face.

I eventually had to make a thread in the Titans forum calling him and another Titans poster out for making that crap because it was so embarrassing. In fact, I'm 90% sure that that thread is probably the reason why I was promoted to Titans Team Leader, hah.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kerry Collins definitely won us those 13 games and we should have kept going with him. I mean with him....we might be 8-0 right now...oh wait.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that pissed me off about Ricky Williams, I dunno if others share the sentiment, wasn't so much the fact that he retired cuz he liked weed, just the fact that he retired so close to training camp. Had he done it right after the season, I'd have said you go Ricky. You had some good years left, but you've done enough that I'm not gonna question you. But he screwed the Phins, because the top FA RBs were gone, the draft was over... basically they went into camp without any competent runner. And screwing over your team like that ain't cool in my books.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's because he started the first game of the season. Titans are 33-14 in regular season games after Vince Young has registered a start since 2006. In games before he has registered a regular season start, the Titans are 0-9.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-11-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leinart. He has what it takes to be an NFL QB, he's just behind a guy who's played well and done a lot for that organization lately. He's going to be a good NFL QB one day.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's amazing. Vince has been good, not great. However, the Titans defense has been really good since he took over at quarterback.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
as long as people are honest and stop with the "just winzszzzz" crap. it's clear that orton deserves that title far more.

just for you, njx.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote