Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which Young QB will revitalize their career?
Alex Smith 46 30.46%
Vince Young 57 37.75%
Matt Leinart 36 23.84%
Brady Quinn 12 7.95%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
He just winz teh gamez.
And makes teh tacklez.

The funny thing is, the INT wasn't even his fault. It bounced off Scaife's hands, pinballed between him and a defender, and then Vontae Davis came in and caught it. Then VY laid him out, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I'm not knocking VY or Alex at all, in fact I'm happy for both of them. Jeff Fischer better thank VY immensely for saving his job because he'd be unemployed without him. Alex finally seems to have a grasp on things and has a couple of weapons surrounding him.

I'm just stating my support for Leinart, and willing said I may be overzealous with that statement. If someone gears a team to suite him, I still think he'd be the star people thought he would be.
That couldn't be more false. Jeff Fisher owes Vince Young nothing. Last year, VY was a different player. He didn't put in the effort. He didn't put in the film study. He didn't commit to the offseason. He didn't commit to the team. His work ethic, discipline, and all around mental maturity wasn't there yet, and that became apparent when he got overwhelmed in the Jags game and refused to go back in when the coaches told him to. The events after that game are blown out of proportion, but during the game, VY showed that he wasn't ready to be the leader and QB of the football team.

After that stunt, VY had to earn his way back - and he's done so. Even VY himself has said that he's now working harder to develop his passing, master the playbook, watch film, and is taking his work home with him in order to master his craft. But even then, Fisher and the coaching staff weren't going to just give him the reigns again. Fortunately, Kerry Collins played poorly and the injury bug hit the defense. By the time the Bye week came around, the Titans were 0-6, and even though Bud Adams went public to voice his desire to start Vince Young, there was already communication between OC Mike Heimerdinger and Fisher to start VY. The defense got healthy, and VY got the start. He's been amazing ever since.

VY didn't save Fisher's job. If anything, he saved his own job. I said all VY needed to do was go 5-5 and he'd be the Titans QB of the future. Little did I know that he'd be 7-1 and actually have the Titans in the Playoff picture, although a faint picture. Fisher's job was safe. He's got a great standing with Bud Adams, and terminating Fisher's contract would've cost millions. Then, you have to find a new HC that could be an upgrade over Fisher, and that left few candidates - and all would require jumbo contracts. He wasn't goin' anywhere.

All in all, VY has done a tremendous job. But in the Titans's view, he's just making up for things. If the Titans had this VY last season, and not the one that broke down, instead of Kerry Collins, who knows what could have happened? They didn't invest a 3rd overall pick in him so that we'd get a late bloomer 4 years later. I'm just glad to have the real VY back.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-22-2009 at 02:51 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
And makes teh tacklez.

The funny thing is, the INT wasn't even his fault. It bounced off Scaife's hands, pinballed between him and a defender, and then Vontae Davis came in and caught it. Then VY laid him out, lol.

That couldn't be more false. Jeff Fisher owes Vince Young nothing. Last year, VY was a different player. He didn't put in the effort. He didn't put in the film study. He didn't commit to the offseason. He didn't commit to the team. His work ethic, discipline, and all around mental maturity wasn't there yet, and that became apparent when he got overwhelmed in the Jags game and refused to go back in when the coaches told him to. The events after that game are blown out of proportion, but during the game, VY showed that he wasn't ready to be the leader and QB of the football team.

After that stunt, VY had to earn his way back - and he's done so. Even VY himself has said that he's now working harder to develop his passing, master the playbook, watch film, and is taking his work home with him in order to master his craft. But even then, Fisher and the coaching staff weren't going to just give him the reigns again. Fortunately, Kerry Collins played poorly and the injury bug hit the defense. By the time the Bye week came around, the Titans were 0-6, and even though Bud Adams went public to voice his desire to start Vince Young, there was already communication between OC Mike Heimerdinger and Fisher to start VY. The defense got healthy, and VY got the start. He's been amazing ever since.

VY didn't save Fisher's job. If anything, he saved his own job. I said all VY needed to do was go 5-5 and he'd be the Titans QB of the future. Little did I know that he'd be 7-1 and actually have the Titans in the Playoff picture, although a faint picture. Fisher's job was safe. He's got a great standing with Bud Adams, and terminating Fisher's contract would've cost millions. Then, you have to find a new HC that could be an upgrade over Fisher, and that left few candidates - and all would require jumbo contracts. He wasn't goin' anywhere.

All in all, VY has done a tremendous job. But in the Titans's view, he's just making up for things. If the Titans had this VY last season, and not the one that broke down, instead of Kerry Collins, who knows what could have happened? They didn't invest a 3rd overall pick in him so that we'd get a late bloomer 4 years later. I'm just glad to have the real VY back.
I definitely agree with this post and Young has done a terrific job but have a quirk with your last paragraph TH. Kerry Collins did a terrific job last year. After VY got injured/melted down the team could have gone into a 'woe is us' shell but somehow Kerry pulled out enough leadership and game to transform them into a strictly D/running and management team and the results were immediately apparent. #1 seed in the AFC, even though that seems like a while ago now. The playoff game was against a ferocious Baltimore team that could have beaten anybody on any given Sunday. Kerry deserves his props.

The Titans didn't expect to have a late bloomer 4 years later, but there's no doubting Young was a project when he was drafted. His RoY campaign set the bar high and frankly was a bit of a mirage: He employed natural talents, and relied on the parts around him, it didn't require a mastery of his position to go on that winning streak back in 06.

Now, he's had a setback, but ultimately if you showed me game tape of Vince Young today back in 06 and told me this is where he'd be at, I would say he's surpassed expectations if anything. Plus he's got a lot ahead of him. I give him a ton of props for saving his career and yes, probably saving Fisher's job too. No coach parades around in a rival's jersey saying he 'just wants to feel like a winner' unless he's not too enthusiastic about staying. Now? Better believe that Fisher is around for the long haul once more. That's patented Vince Young magic. I don't even like the guy but that's how it is IMO.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All four will. A-Smith is doing a pretty ok job this season, same with Young. Leinart will wait until Warner's retirement to strike and Quinn needs a better team overall.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith, easily.

If CJ breaks his leg, good bye VY.

Matt Leinart sucks and so does his work ethic. Brady Quinn just needs to get away from Cleveland.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before this past Sunday I would have said that Smith was definitely outplaying Young but now it is not even close, with Young being much better this year.
abaddon41_80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I definitely agree with this post and Young has done a terrific job but have a quirk with your last paragraph TH. Kerry Collins did a terrific job last year. After VY got injured/melted down the team could have gone into a 'woe is us' shell but somehow Kerry pulled out enough leadership and game to transform them into a strictly D/running and management team and the results were immediately apparent. #1 seed in the AFC, even though that seems like a while ago now. The playoff game was against a ferocious Baltimore team that could have beaten anybody on any given Sunday. Kerry deserves his props.

The Titans didn't expect to have a late bloomer 4 years later, but there's no doubting Young was a project when he was drafted. His RoY campaign set the bar high and frankly was a bit of a mirage: He employed natural talents, and relied on the parts around him, it didn't require a mastery of his position to go on that winning streak back in 06.

Now, he's had a setback, but ultimately if you showed me game tape of Vince Young today back in 06 and told me this is where he'd be at, I would say he's surpassed expectations if anything. Plus he's got a lot ahead of him. I give him a ton of props for saving his career and yes, probably saving Fisher's job too. No coach parades around in a rival's jersey saying he 'just wants to feel like a winner' unless he's not too enthusiastic about staying. Now? Better believe that Fisher is around for the long haul once more. That's patented Vince Young magic. I don't even like the guy but that's how it is IMO.
Not to mention, the FO never did any favors for VY regarding surrounding talent. He has an excellent OL, but that was it. In his rookie year, Travis Henry was the RB and he had a great season. The FO let him walk in the offseason, and LenDale White was the starter in '07. LenDale was overweight, and was no threat to break a long run. Just stick an extra man in the box occassionally, and force VY to throw. Who'd he have to throw to? His favorite target in '06 was Bobby Wade. The FO let him walk in FA too. VY's starting two WR's were Justin Gage and Eric Moulds. Roydell Williams and Brandon Jones were two midround youngsters who weren't difference makers. His TE was Bo Scaife, who wasn't anybody at that point.

He had nobody around him to make plays. Now, he's got CJ, who's instant offense. They drafted Kenny Britt in the 1st RD - FINALLY! A 1st RD WR. They added Nate Washington through FA, and brought in Alge Crumpler to pair with Scaife. They've also drafted Jared Cook, a receiving TE for the future. It's no longer all on VY, and I think that's helped him vastly.

I tell you what. I'm LOVIN' the 92.5 QB rating! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Alex Smith, easily.

Matt Leinart sucks and so does his work ethic. Brady Quinn just needs to get away from Cleveland.
And who are the 9ers playing at RB these days?

Alex Smith is trash. Twelve interceptions in nine games. That's terrible.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In his defense, Smith also has 16 touchdowns and a lot of his picks have been on tipped passes.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much everything I have heard about Leinart over the last few years is that he has worked very hard and handled being the back up quite well.

The only thing people ripped him for was when photos came out of him having a party during the offseason, which I always thought was overblown and ridiculous.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Pretty much everything I have heard about Leinart over the last few years is that he has worked very hard and handled being the back up quite well.

The only thing people ripped him for was when photos came out of him having a party during the offseason, which I always thought was overblown and ridiculous.
Vince had the same perception until very recently (complete with party photo!). Obviously he didn't just start putting in the extra effort mid way through this season, it would have started some time ago after being benched. Leinart could be much the same, he just needs that opportunity to prove it.

Fans and evidently the media, as in Vince's case, don't *really* know what's going on behind the scenes. Both guys proved they initially weren't doing what was necessary to accelerate their development, but that shouldn't be held against them to this day after an event like being benched, where attitudes and efforts can change.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are plenty of party photos of Kyle Orton but they have only expanded his rep.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't get over how Leinart was inserted into a blowout game this year, and he couldn't even hold the league without throwing picks and getting pulled just to make sure he didn't blow the game.

At this point he still can't even handle a game with a huge lead, and Boldin and Fitz still playing? I don't know how that makes anyone confident about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I still can't get over how Leinart was inserted into a blowout game this year, and he couldn't even hold the league without throwing picks and getting pulled just to make sure he didn't blow the game.

At this point he still can't even handle a game with a huge lead, and Boldin and Fitz still playing? I don't know how that makes anyone confident about him.
He almost beat the undefeated Super Bowl bound Bears in 2006...stupid Hester...

They ended up being who we thought they were.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alex Smith, easily.

And Alex Smith wouldn't suffer a drop-off if Frank Gore got hurt?
Old 12-22-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Don't even say that, he is playing the Lions this week in my championship game.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Before this past Sunday I would have said that Smith was definitely outplaying Young but now it is not even close, with Young being much better this year.
So one game is going to change your opinion? Seriously? Vince Young hasn't really played against any powerhouses and won mind you.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:21 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Don't get me wrong because I still like Smith but Young has been better overall this year.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troy Smith if he gets the oppurtunity
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to throw a name in this talk: Brodie Croyle. I do think he has starting potential if he works in his durability and gets the hell out of KC.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
I want to throw a name in this talk: Brodie Croyle. I do think he has starting potential if he works in his durability and gets the hell out of KC.

All he'll ever be is a toothpick with a hot wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Interesting question...

In week 13 versus Seattle, Frank Gore had 25 rushing yards on 9 touches.

Take away the obvious drops (9), three of which were in the endzone, resulting in a total of 3 points...

Alex Smith would've been 36-45 350+ yards and 5 TDs.

Last edited by phlysac : 12-23-2009 at 07:24 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote