Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
He'd care if he had something to play for, like a winning season or a championship. Put him on a team with a coach that will make him accountable and he could be a very good pickup for a team looking for another back.

It's amazing what a change of scenery can do for a disgruntled player, although LJ comes with a lot of baggage.
We have a coach now who was holding him accountable and he still bitched and moaned. Why would another coach be different?

You people keep making excuses for him but he's garbage and he has been for years.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kills me how fans always think their team has a magic wand and can deal with any player.

Its never the players fault it was always his ex team didn't know how to use,coach or control him.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Kills me how fans always think their team has a magic wand and can deal with any player.

Its never the players fault it was always his ex team didn't know how to use,coach or control him.
Using that logic DeAngelo Hall should have turned into the greatest cornerback of all time.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he can hold onto the ball then I dont care what his YPC is I would still love him as a Texan.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit- Wrong thread.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delusional Tim Ruskell will sign Johnson for the "playoff push." Then he'll get fired.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
he falls at the line of scrimmage if he is touched by Merton Hanks.
watchu know 'bout that neck?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter reports on ESPN's Monday Night Countdown that Larry Johnson has stated he wishes to clear waivers and sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-the-steelers/

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NfL&id=1315

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/1...hnson-wants-to

As a Steelers fan, I'm all for it, I think he could be useful. We already have a franchise back in Rashard Mendenhall, a third-down back in Mewelde Moore, and Larry Johnson could find a role in between. Willie Parker honestly hasn't done anything for the past two games, though he might still be injured though.

The guy wants to play here (ever since the 2003 draft, when he was disappointed the Steelers didn't draft him) and would probably not be as problematic as he was with Kansas City.

If he wants to sign with the Steelers, he has to know he's no longer the feature back. A committee of Mendenhall, Johnson, Moore, and Parker could be very productive.

What do you guys think?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Adam Schefter reports on ESPN's Monday Night Countdown that Larry Johnson has stated he wishes to clear waivers and sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-the-steelers/

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NfL&id=1315

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/1...hnson-wants-to

As a Steelers fan, I'm all for it, I think he could be useful. We already have a franchise back in Rashard Mendenhall, a third-down back in Mewelde Moore, and Larry Johnson could find a role in between. Willie Parker honestly hasn't done anything for the past two games, though he might still be injured though.

The guy wants to play here (ever since the 2003 draft, when he was disappointed the Steelers didn't draft him) and would probably not be as problematic as he was with Kansas City.

If he wants to sign with the Steelers, he has to know he's no longer the feature back. A committee of Mendenhall, Johnson, Moore, and Parker could be very productive.

What do you guys think?
A lot of people here have this "feeling" that a new change of scenery or a new coaching staff or a new offensive line and he will be different.

He had three coaches in Kansas City and they hit every possible range on the meter. Vermeil was looked at as if he coddled his players too much, Haley is looked at like a super dick who gives them no freedom, and then you have Herm in between. He had problems with every. single. one. of. them. It will be no different with Tomlin.

We can forget for a minute that he's the kind of runner you generally don't like going into their 30s because of the wear on him and the way he runs and we can forget that he has always placed the blame at someone else.

But, when a player calls out your coaching staff publically, you have a problem. When a player calls members of the media derogatory slurs, you have a problem. When a player is out all night drinking the night before a game and acts like he doesn't care, you have a problem. And lastly, and this has to be my favorite, when a player spits on women in night clubs, you have a problem.

These are not things he magically picked up in Kansas City. These are major character flaws. This is who he is. Nothing will change these no matter where he lives or the guys blocking for him. He will be the same person in Pittsburgh that he is in Kansas City right now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 11-10-2009 at 02:34 AM. Reason: wording
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:34 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LJ over the last little while is just not running very hard, I've seen him go down on first contact wayyyyy too often. That could be a result of either being burned out or more likely not giving a crap. I had him pegged as a potential sleeper this year but ultimately a lot of things factored into zero production. I'm sure he might be somewhat productive in the right situation, but any team that brings him in at this point is probably asking for trouble. Steelers don't need him btw.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson insists he has no anger issues

"No, it's not an anger issue," Johnson said. "I have a competitive issue. I like to put myself in situations where I always want to win, no matter what it is. I think sometimes that gets the best of me and I become overly competitive and try to control every little thing I can to make sure I'm winning everything and everyone around me is going to win, and sometimes I lose myself in that."

"I'm still going to try to run hard on every play," Johnson said.

"I was -- and still am -- the biggest Todd Haley fan," Johnson said. "I am a big Todd Haley fan and I'm a Scott Pioli fan."

Old 11-10-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT @Adam_Schefter: Filed to ESPN: No team claimed running back Larry Johnson, which means he now is free to sign with any team.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Adam Schefter's twitter page:

And now we start eliminating LJ landing spots: No more Houston - Gary Kubiak's team sticking with its backs.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Good move by Houston they have things going in the right direction some one like LJ could blow the whole thing.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The teams I feel have a shot of signing Larry Johnson:

Chargers - The Chargers are having a ton of trouble running the ball this year, and I don't think LaDainian Tomlinson's future prospects with the team are looking very good, so I doubt they'd really be afraid of upsetting him by bringing in some competition. They've also seen first-hand what kind of games Johnson can have, and I don't think much would motivate him more than getting a shot against the Chiefs later on this year. He'd get to play a lot of pretty easy run defenses over the rest of the year.

Eagles - Brian Westbrook has been missing games and if they took a chance on Vick, I could see them taking a chance on Larry Johnson as well. Johnson would have a role similar to what Buckhalter had before. However, Weaver has been playing pretty well and the Eagles could be happy with what they've got. For what it's worth, he went to Penn State, so he might have some fans there.

Patriots - Most people look at the Patriots deal for Corey Dillon, although I think the main thing is that Dillon was still effective and the Patriots were getting pretty desperate for a back. I could still kind of see it (and for some sick reason I'd be a little bit excited), but I think in order for it to happen the Patriots would need to put Taylor on I.R. Belichick didn't completely rule it out earlier and said they'd talk about it.

Redskins - Clinton Portis went down with a concussion, so it makes some sense that the Redskins would want Larry Johnson. Still, I doubt he'd really play very much once Portis gets back, and I don't know if he wants to go to a team this bad. LJ's best shot at a payday is performing in the postseason, and he won't get that shot in Washington. If he doesn't have a few suitors, this might be his fourth or fifth choice.

Steelers - LJ said he wants to play here. Who wouldn't? That doesn't mean the Steelers would sign him, though. They took a chance on Bettis once, and so it's certainly possible. I don't think he's up to the Rooney family's standards, though. Also, it doesn't really seem like the Steelers need him much - Mendenhall hasn't been the most durable, but right now he's playing lights-out and it'd be hard to justify taking enough carries away from him to make Johnson worth it.

Texans - Adam Schefter ruled this out, so I'd be inclined to take his word for it, but let's just look - Steve Slaton had a fumbling problem and lost his job, and last game Ryan Moats put the ball on the ground. I don't think LJ is a great fit, and apparently Kubiak likes his guys, but if you take what Schefter said out of the equation, it looks like the Texans might be interested in another guy. LJ would be a great compliment to those quicker guys if he stepped up his play.

To be honest, I'm not sure any team should really sign him. He's a 30 year old back who is averaging 2.7 yards per carry and has some (in my opinion) pretty serious character issues. He sulked in Kansas City for the longest while because he wasn't getting enough carries, and it's hard to imagine a team making him a feature back right now. Since the Texans were pretty much ruled out earlier, I think the best-case scenario for Johnson would be New England - a playoff team where he'd get a pretty decent amount of carries. Still, he'd have to be willing to suck up his pride, shut up off the field, and take the veteran minimum. If he has his pick of all of these, I think he goes to Pittsburgh. The most likely? I'm gonna go out and say Philadelphia, but that's just me.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter may have ruled it out, but NFL Network strongly suggests that the Texans are serious front-runners in the Larry Johnson sweepstakes.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sign with the steelers larry

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a waste. I dont care I dont think he will be anything from here on out. Its easy to say he will be something just to be that person who said it. But i wont be that guy to just be that guy
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im surprised this is getting so much attention... I would have figured there would be almost no interest in the guy. He's up their in age, he hasn't been that productive lately, and he's an obvious team cancer. Whats the point?

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mister Reg, thank you. plus rep
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Texans no longer pursuing free agent RB Larry Johnson.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/6714203.html

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-10-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LJ was very well spoken this morning with Dan Patrick, gave a very good mea culpa while still talking about the future very optimistically. DP gave him a very uncharacteristically hostile sendoff though, even going so far as to say he wasn't sure about having him on the show, and that he was making his agent (who supposedly represents good character types) look bad.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT @Adam_Schefter: Larry Johnson's agent Peter Schaffer said he's "talking with many teams and two you would never guess." I tried to guess, he wouldn't bite.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Im surprised this is getting so much attention... I would have figured there would be almost no interest in the guy. He's up their in age, he hasn't been that productive lately, and he's an obvious team cancer. Whats the point?
I think the main reason is he is the biggest FA out there even with his drop in a play he is still a "name" player so it generates buzz.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weren't the Saints and the Titans looking at guys like Edge and Shaun Alexander this off season? Maybe they'll kick the tires on him this week

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote