Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a big Quinn fan coming out, so this is disappointing to me. I hated Russell, I knew he'd be a bust.

The thing that strikes me as odd with Quinn is, he gets it. You see him line guys up, he reads the defense presnap, he adjusts protections, he does hard counts to see who's blitzing, he gets it.

The guy does everything right before the snap. But once the ball is snapped, he looks god awful.

He has no confidence in his protection, he rushes throws bc of it, he stares down WRs, he has no accuracy, no guts to throw it downfield, poor footwork.

The team isn't helping him much either. WRs just aren't getting open, protection is anemic. No one is on the same page. Poor playcalling. But still, he does look poor in his own right.

He needs to go to a better program and just get broken down and built back up. He might revitalize his career elsewhere. Most of his issues are correctable, he just needs a better environment.

If the Giants can turn David Carr from pathetic to a viable backup who might start somewhere next year, I'm sure we can fix Brady Quinn. I wouldn't mind him as our future backup qb. We can build him back up.

To me, the biggest reason why I feel he can potentially work elsewhere is his presnap understanding of the game. The guy gets it. He just hasn't put it together.

And probably never will in Cleveland. Probably never will anywhere, but I feel like our program, sitting behind Eli and working with our guys and our organization could potentially fix him up.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebow_Nation View Post
I feel bad for Brian Quinn, he has nobody to throw to. If he had a better supporting cast he would be good.

A bad player is a bad player no matter what system you put him in. It did not matter if you put Ryan Leaf in another system he still wouldn't be any good.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
who cares what plays they're calling? he's throwing it over his wide receivers head on a simple quick screen. he can't throw it deep. he can't even throw an accurate pass to a guy wide open on a slant.
Uh greed.

I liked Quinn a lot. Still do as a matter of fact, and it's not because of his chiseled arms. However, it's evident that he just isn't an NFL QB....at least a starter. If he came from some Hawai'i - styled offense, I could understand the early struggles. However, Weis did have him under a pro-styled offense and he isn't even showing "promise" by making completions or throwing ball his WRs can't catch.

I'll say, his numbers would be a BIT better with better weapons, but he looks worse than Tim Couch.

It's not because of a lack of effort or laziness, it just looks like Quinn is too spooked.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who cares what plays they're calling? he's throwing it over his wide receivers head on a simple quick screen. he can't throw it deep. he can't even throw an accurate pass to a guy wide open on a slant.

the fact that he has no weapons is irrelevant. the fact that the playcalling sucks is irrelevant. i'm not even sure he could throw the ball away with an accuracy.

get him out of cleveland and *maybe* he turns into what david carr is now (as i'm told by giants fans, a passable backup).
I couldn't agree more

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why there is a huge majority on this board that thinks. ooooh he just needs a few more games under his belt and he'll be good. He hasn't looked good AT ALL. There hasn't even been flashes. All that he has going for him were decent preseason games.

Usually the whole experience thing only makes a difference when the young qb has shown flashes of greatness. the most you'll get out of quinn is flashes of normal play, and those are few and far in between.

EDIT: and stop with the supporting cast crap. the supporting cast is not responsible for quinn throwing a simple slant route behind the receiver. the supporting cast is not responsible for quinn throwing 2 consecutive hail marys 5 yards out of bounds. The supporting cast isn't responsible for quinn taking a dump at the FIRST sight of a ray lewis blitz.

no confidence + no accuracy = FAIL.

Last edited by soybean : 11-17-2009 at 05:44 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Minnesota should try and make a move for Quinn. Maybe a 3rd and Tarvaris Jackson for Quinn??

Let him sit behind Favre next year (if Favre plays) and I think he would be real nice fit there. He'd definitely have a great supporting cast - top 5 o-line, a top 3 RB, an arsenal of weapons (Shiancoe, Rice, Harvin, Berrian, Taylor)
Old 11-17-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I feel like Minnesota should try and make a move for Quinn. Maybe a 3rd and Tarvaris Jackson for Quinn?
Supposedly the Vikings and Childress weren't fans of Quinn coming out of college.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I feel like Minnesota should try and make a move for Quinn. Maybe a 3rd and Tarvaris Jackson for Quinn??

Let him sit behind Favre next year (if Favre plays) and I think he would be real nice fit there. He'd definitely have a great supporting cast - top 5 o-line, a top 3 RB, an arsenal of weapons (Shiancoe, Rice, Harvin, Berrian, Taylor)

Tarvaris Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brady Quinn

Not even close....

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Jackson a Free Agent? If thats the case and Farve returns I can't see him resigning. Even if Farve actually retires he could definitly decide to go a team where he will be the starter. As opposed ot Minny where he will have to compete with Sage and the possibility that Farve will unretire again.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Isn't Jackson a Free Agent? If thats the case and Farve returns I can't see him resigning. Even if Farve actually retires he could definitly decide to go a team where he will be the starter. As opposed ot Minny where he will have to compete with Sage and the possibility that Farve will unretire again.
Favre won't retire.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Favre won't stay retired.
Fixed.

Anyway on Quinn, it's weird because both him and Russell not only haven't gotten better, they've regressed. Neither of them can hit the broad side of a barn right now, but both of them were accurate passers in college. I thought that Russell's struggles would be mental, but he lost all of his accuracy. I thought Quinn would be inconsistent because he was inconsistent under pressure and nobody gets perfect pockets every time in the NFL, but he's shown zero accuracy, zero willingness to throw the ball down the field and zero toughness. Both of these guys, IMO, are big time busts.

Could they turn it around? Yes, but I'd be shocked. These aren't like normal developing QBs. They aren't occasionally missing reads and throwing otherwise catchable balls into tight coverage. They aren't trying to go for the big play when it's not needed.

These are two guys with absolutely nothing at this point. They can't hit anyone. They don't seem to be having development problems, they seem to be having real physical problems with their accuracy. Both of these guys should start the rest of the way, just because there's no one better on either team at this point. But I don't see any future in them beyond that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first game Quinn started against the Broncos last year, it looked like he was gonig to progress into a good QB, but after he got hurt, he hasn't been that same QB. Dunno what's happened with him, must be that his psyche is destroyed.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
The first game Quinn started against the Broncos last year, it looked like he was gonig to progress into a good QB, but after he got hurt, he hasn't been that same QB. Dunno what's happened with him, must be that his psyche is destroyed.
And that offense is no more. This year's OC Daboll has been an epic fail. It would have been interesting to see Quinn start this year with that same offense, but that's Mangini for you. Not making excuses but it would've given a better evaluation of Quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Favre isn't going to 'compete' with anyone for a starting QB gig next year, especially not Sage. Even if he comes down the 2nd half of the season and he doesn't look as great as he has prior, he'll still be the starter next year and there is no reason Minny would want to start Sage over him.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Favre isn't going to 'compete' with anyone for a starting QB gig next year, especially not Sage. Even if he comes down the 2nd half of the season and he doesn't look as great as he has prior, he'll still be the starter next year and there is no reason Minny would want to start Sage over him.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about T-Jack.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Mike Furrey baby! Dives on the ground after catching every pass to avoid getting hit. Can't believe he had 98 receptions and a 1000+ yards in the 06-07 season.
Can't believe he was the starting Free Safety for the Rams 5 years ago.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think something got lost in the translation...
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First game against the Ravens, just awful. That they sack him using only three down lineman is either a testament to Quinn not feeling the rush, or the line being real bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told you guys he wasn't the **** and that's why he was benched...

Anyways, the whole offense around him is garbage but he never helps his own cause... I don't even care at this point because the whole discussion is irrelevant until we get actual players around the QB position.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quinn has thrown 3 Td's today against the Lions in the first half. He looks a lot more comfortable in the pocket, and more comfortable going downfield.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
Quinn has thrown 3 Td's today against the Lions in the first half. He looks a lot more comfortable in the pocket, and more comfortable going downfield.
So allowing him time to be comfortable in the pocket works? Hmm...

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said earlier in the year, cant do **** with way the players around the QB have been playing.

I have noticed however when there is a blitz Quinn gets extremely nervous even if it doesnt get to him.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Like I said earlier in the year, cant do **** with way the players around the QB have been playing.

I have noticed however when there is a blitz Quinn gets extremely nervous even if it doesnt get to him.
This has been a Brady Quinn quality since college. He panics under pressure. Even showing blitz can throw off his rhythm.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up by 20 at half, but it could be way worse for San Fran.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've changed my LOL to @ the Browns. A 21 point lead should be safe against the Lions.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote