Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Baltimore Ravens 15 100.00%
Cleveland Browns 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I remember last year that the only primetime game the Browns were on was a Sunday or Monday night game against the Giants and they upset them. They did have K2 and Braylon, but something to think about. I still think Ravens win big.
wow dude!! thanks a lot haha. the Browns beating us has been in the back of my head the whole week and it won't go away haha. but you do have a point, the Browns had two great weapons and were a lot better ball club then, than they are now. Plus, the Ravens are much more desperate than the Giants who were what 10-0? 11-0? at that point.

Still can't wait, I'm so pumped for this game!! If we don't flat out dominate the Browns for the world to see, I'm gonna be hella pissed, even if we win, I want us to smash and embarrass the living **** out of their asses. It's freakin Monday Night Football!!

LETS GO RAVENS!

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 11-16-2009 at 05:04 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now the browns are bitching about Mangini working them 2 hard, show some heart for gods sake its not like football is the hardest thing in the world, it isnt really the hardest sport. We better dominate them
Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
wow dude!! thanks a lot haha. the Browns beating us has been in the back of my head the whole week and it won't go away haha. but you do have a point, the Browns had two great weapons and were a lot better ball club then, than they are now. Plus, the Ravens are much more desperate than the Giants who were what 10-0? 11-0? at that point.

Still can't wait, I'm so pumped for this game!! If we don't flat out dominate the Browns for the world to see, I'm gonna be hella pissed, even if we win, I want us to smash and embarrass the living **** out of their asses. It's freakin Monday Night Football!!

LETS GO RAVENS!
I see this more in college football than the pros, but I could see Baltimore coming out flat knowing they have a huge showdown against the Colts in 6 days. They may take it easy and think more about next Sunday than tonight. Unlikely yes, but very possible as well.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see this more in college football than the pros, but I could see Baltimore coming out flat knowing they have a huge showdown against the Colts in 6 days. They may take it easy and think more about next Sunday than tonight. Unlikely yes, but very possible as well.
Very true, that could indeed happen and that is what has been bugging me all week. I guess we'll find out in a couple minutes who came to play football. Honestly though, do teams even need to plan to play a team like Cleveland? There leading receiver is a rookie with 19 catches and NO touchdowns, their next leading receiver isn't even on the team anymore. There RB is old hurt and slow. There o-line is playing bad and no QB stability. Their defense has lost starters all over and is 32nd overall (DEAD LAST) I think teams could come off a vacation from Hawaii, strap up 5 minutes to kickoff and beat the Browns, I'm being serious here, they look THAT BAD.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Haloti Ngata is out.

Jamal Lewis is active

I think both of those announcements are good for the Ravens. I think Bannan is a solid backup for Ngata and should have a good game against Cleveland o-line. This is a game that I think Ngata can take off, because we have a tough stretch. As for Lewis, I'm glad he's playing cause the big power backs aren't the ones our defense has trouble with. This means less of Jerome Harrison.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wanna see McKinley get some time at NT
Old 11-16-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

there goes ERU favorite player, and I got my dorms common area to myself thats the one good thing about all those fair weather fans on my floor they dont even watch the game now I can focus
Old 11-16-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

wow, pretty bad start but now we're driving. Not impressed though.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Way to go Hauschka.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

ugh......ugh
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haushcka sucks a big one
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Why are the Cleveland Browns even moving the ball on us? Wow, very pitiful. And obviously we haven't addressed penalties either.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hauschka is gone after this game. I'm thinking we might see Mike Nugent as our next kicker.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Webb with another great play. I can see why Harbaugh wants to keep him on ST.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I told you all about webb I knew he would be good!

Hauschka is a embarassment to the NFL

Why are we running chinese fire drills w/ our d-line

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 11-16-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I spy with my little eyes #99 Paul Kruger and he's making tackles!

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 11-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I spy with my little eyes #99 Paul Kruger and he's making tacklings!
And offsides.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

i am glad Krueger is playing I love his attitude. Now only if we can get a damn defense system that works for the players.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to hear the Ravens fans here weigh in on Joe Flacco, and more specifically his place in the AFC North. He has a great arm, poise, resiliency, and nice patience. Still, he has, over the past couple weeks and earlier in the year when I saw him vs. Cincinnati he has struggled to find a rhythm downfield, he has resorted to screen passes, and the accuracy on his deep ball is inconsistent. I wonder what you guys think of him as your Quarterback going forward.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco has been off the past couple of weeks, not really sure what the problem is. Of course I like his future, but he's probably 3rd in the division behind Palmer and Big Ben (for now ;)). Not quite sure it's his decision to resort to screen passes and such either.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I love Flacco!!!!!!!!! He doesnt have a legit vertical threat at all and Rice is so dangerous on dump offs I understand why he looks for Rice a lot
Old 11-16-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Unimpressive win IMO. Offense couldn't move the ball at all. Defense looked fine, but I think a bunch of todlers can stop that Browns offense.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea our WR got horrible seperation, it was embarassing
Old 11-16-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unimpressive win IMO. Offense couldn't move the ball at all. Defense looked fine, but I think a bunch of todlers can stop that Browns offense.
I agree. I'd like to see the Ravens playing a bit more like a playoff caliber team. They should have buried this Cleveland Browns team and 32nd ranked defense with the opportunities they had. I want to see Baltimore take Pittsburgh down, but I don't see that happening at this time. Joe Flacco needs to be able to go down the field like he was early in the season.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I agree his problem is no one can consistently get deep.