Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-22-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 point win counts as much a 35 point win and I'll take 7-3. But there is no way we can get away with playing like this for much longer.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jason campbell knows how to get it done

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Good win guys. Another close game in the series that goes down to the wire. The Skins had chances but didnt convert when needed. I knew if it was a one score game long enough the Cowboys would pull it out. Congrats on this win and your upcoming Turkey Day crushing of Oakland.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
Good win guys. Another close game in the series that goes down to the wire. The Skins had chances but didnt convert when needed. I knew if it was a one score game long enough the Cowboys would pull it out. Congrats on this win and your upcoming Turkey Day crushing of Oakland.
It wasn't a good win at all, that's what's so ******* frustrating.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job on the Redskins today. Almost pulled it out. Well fought. I knew we'd win all along though. Reading the last 5 pages sure was funny though. You guys are the best.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game wasnt fun to watch at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm glad I only caught the second half.

So... Doug Free... Future RT or LT?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I guess I didn't miss anything since I was forced to watch the Giants ;)

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm glad I only caught the second half.

So... Doug Free... Future RT or LT?
lol. You cant tell from one game. But he was beastly in the running game. He wasn't pushing anyone back too far but, he was more than holding his own, he played very well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know what the deal was with Newman and Campo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
lol. You cant tell from one game. But he was beastly in the running game. He wasn't pushing anyone back too far but, he was more than holding his own, he played very well.
That's why I posed the question now. We all know people make a living off predictions around here. LOL.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
So I guess I didn't miss anything since I was forced to watch the Giants ;)
This game was sickening. Romo was off, Roy couldnt catch anything, Barber fumbled getting Romo hurt in the process, Folk missed again, a bunch of injury timeouts and stoppages, Garrett had a bunch of head scratcher calls as usual. Nope, not fun at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Probably had to do with Newman lazily letting Thomas get wide open on that long 3rd down conversion.

Newman made so many bone headed plays today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
That's why I posed the question now. We all know people make a living off predictions around here. LOL.
I'm not ready to call him the future at LT but, I liked what I saw from him filling in for Colombo. Maybe Dallas even considers moving Colombo over there one day. I just hope we dont put Davis there.

edit... I will add that they did have Phillips or another TE help Free every now and then. But he was very good on his own as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-22-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was a long delay after Campbell stepped OB and was reviewed. I was at a bar and had no sound, so I was just curious as to what that was all about.

F Garrett
F Folk
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
It wasn't a good win at all, that's what's so ******* frustrating.
Yeah but at least you got the W. Dont worry you guys will kill the Raiders Thursday.

Quote:
Good job on the Redskins today. Almost pulled it out. Well fought. I knew we'd win all along though. Reading the last 5 pages sure was funny though. You guys are the best.
I felt like this since the 3rd quarter. The Skins let the Cowboys hang around. When you dont put a team away in a rivalry game like this bad things happen. It was a nice hard fought win by the Cowboys. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have no clue. I do know if im Campo and Newman does what he did to me he isnt seeing the field the rest of the game.

Im not saying this b/c im a Skins fan. I would do the same thing to a Redskin player if they put their hands on me.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think it's time to test out some kickers, just to scare folk a bit.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Probably had to do with Newman lazily letting Thomas get wide open on that long 3rd down conversion.

Newman made so many bone headed plays today.
Watching Jenkins play is such a beauty. His coverage is so tight. Newman ought to make the move to safety in the offseason.

Loved the heavy blitzing that Wade called for today. Absolutely loved it. He really knows his DC stuff. Can't say Ginger knows what he's doing. Bastard is lost as hell.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
There was a long delay after Campbell stepped OB and was reviewed. I was at a bar and had no sound, so I was just curious as to what that was all about.

F Garrett
F Folk
Longest booth review EVER.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Watching Jenkins play is such a beauty. His coverage is so tight. Newman ought to make the move to safety in the offseason.

Loved the heavy blitzing that Wade called for today. Absolutely loved it. He really knows his DC stuff. Can't say Ginger knows what he's doing. Bastard is lost as hell.
Hopefully he is alright. I thought he had a concussion or something but, Aikman said he hurt his shoulder at the end of the game. He's really banged up right now but, he keeps making plays. He's simply a fantastic corner.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Think it's time to test out some kickers, just to scare folk a bit.
Nope.

One...we do have another kicker here first of all.

But two...the guy has been one of the most or the most accurate kicker in the league over his short career. You cant give up on him yet, not at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-22-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Nope.

One...we do have another kicker here first of all.

But two...the guy has been one of the most or the most accurate kicker in the league over his short career. You cant give up on him yet, not at all.
I disagree. Time to give that guy something to worry about. If Buehler CAN kick wouldn't it be pretty idiotic for us to keep 2 kickers. Let's find out if we need 2 or not.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You guys have been spoiled by Folk. He had hit on 89% coming into this year. That would rank 1st all-time if he played long enough. Even right now, he has the 6th highest % in NFL history. Only 4 guys have a better % that are active in the league.

You have to give it some time still.

I know it sucks but, Folk was automatic at one time....for two years even. He's coming off surgery, it can come back to him. You just dont give him the boot this early.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-22-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

[quote=BleedBurgundy96;1889733]Yeah but at least you got the W. Dont worry you guys will kill the Raiders Thursday.
Too bad I'm a Redskins fan...

Steddy Ambition!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Too bad I'm a Redskins fan...
LOL. I wasnt sure if you were a Skins or Boys fan.

I misunderstood your last post.

I guess the Skins in your username should of tipped me off though in hindsight.