Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 12-07-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
We could do a lot of things. We could go 4-0. We could go 0-4. You're just spinning the word "could" into whatever you want it to be.
Fair enough. I'm game to watch it play out.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Fair enough. I'm game to watch it play out.
You're good at what you do, D. It brings up good debates.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If GB lost, there wouldve been a legit chance that all 3 of our teams made the playoffs this year.

Now with GB winning, I think its not going to happen. 2 teams will make it though, with 1 missing out.

Its going to be an interesting end to the season. Our division is always the toughest in the league. If our teams didn't beat each other to death every season, just imagine how much more dominant this division would be.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need Dallas to totally collapse. Losses to SD, NO, Philly would be very helpful.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 12-08-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think we need Dallas to totally collapse. Lossed to SD, NO, Philly would be very helpful.
Realistically, its the best chance for the Giants to make the playoffs. I don't see us making the playoffs if the Cowboys don't choke December. We're the odd team out right now, so unless something gives, we're screwed.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think the packers will choke, starting this week with a loss to the bears.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Realistically, its the best chance for the Giants to make the playoffs. I don't see us making the playoffs if the Cowboys don't choke December. We're the odd team out right now, so unless something gives, we're screwed.
If we win out, we go to the playoffs. We'll have tie breakers over Philly if we win on Sunday (div record)
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do the Giants have any kind of feelings of revenge after getting humiliated by the Eagles the first time around? Or are they sorta just waiting for another whipping?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure they're not at Giants Stadium waiting for a whipping. They probabaly want revenge but they're not going to come out and say anything publically.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Just sayin'... cause I think Washington really wants revenge on us and we really want revenge on Philly at the end of the year.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Just sayin'... cause I think Washington really wants revenge on us and we really want revenge on Philly at the end of the year.
I think you overestimate "revenge". Not that either team can't beat the ones that beat them before, but they're not going to try any harder because they lost the last one.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants need some (more) momentum. Seriously. Hopefully someone on the Eagles will say something dumb and outlandish. I used to be confident because Runyan would run his mouth and Strahan would pwn him. Who knows? Is Winston starting? Maybe that'll get Osi back on track
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
The Giants need some (more) momentum. Seriously. Hopefully someone on the Eagles will say something dumb and outlandish.
All we heard about before the first game was how mad the Giants were that McNabb picked up the phone on the sideline last year. Didn't really do much, did it? The Giants will win, but it won't be because they get mad at anything someone said.

Quote:
Who knows? Is Winston starting? Maybe that'll get Osi back on track
Justice will be starting, but neither Umenyiora nor Tuck did anything worth a **** last time.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I think you overestimate "revenge". Not that either team can't beat the ones that beat them before, but they're not going to try any harder because they lost the last one.
They may not think they're trying any less harder, but the want is more. That want can be used as powerful motivation. Good coaches use any kind of motivation possible. I'm a believer that players play better when motivated.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Us Giants fans need to let the whole Winston Justice thing go. He's been a great RT since that debacle against Osi.

He's starting to become the Tackle we all thought he'd be coming out.

I really hope the Giants keep the passing game short and intermediate. Eli can't throw the deep ball right now. Let's not be dumb and go Air Coryell on em when our qb can't throw it deep.

I just don't see us beating the Eagles though. To be fair, I have lost pretty much most of my confidence in the Giants. They are just not playing the way they should, and I just don't think of this current team in their current situation to be a very good team.

So I expect any good team we go against to beat us.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we agree this is done just on the basis that you completely swung and missed on the Cowboys portion of this prediction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
13 Sun, Dec 6 @ NY Giants W - Split the series prediction.
14 Sun, Dec 13 vs San Diego W - Home field advantage. Check.
15 Sat, Dec 19 @ New Orleans L - Both teams like to play indoors, but NOR has home field advantage.
16 Sun, Dec 27 @ Washington W - No December slump this year.
17 Sun, Jan 3 vs Philadelphia W - Revengance
Right now the Cowboys are again failing in December, 0-2 this season in December something is fundamentally wrong with the Dallas team if this is always happening. I think it is a mental thing now, before it was just a few unlucky Decembers but now it is a head game where once the Calender switches to December the team feels extra pressure.

And not only did the prediction miss in terms of Dallas but it has the potential to swing and miss on both the Giants and the Eagles, and I don't think potential is the right word because it probably will miss.

Props on the bold prediction and making the call last season but this one isn't on target.

/end beating a dead horse
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thread should be renamed to "Cowboys will not recover".

sad..
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Thread should be renamed to "Cowboys will not recover".

sad..
Recover? Wrong word.

Besides, Cowboys will still make the Cowboys, oh ye of little faith.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

surely there's some jest in the wording.

I have tons of faith! Probably the most optimistic boys fan here... I also know once the seeds of doubt are planted it becomes much harder to overcome. I was hoping the boys could win 3/5. Not looking that way heading into NO.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
surely there's some jest in the wording.

I have tons of faith! Probably the most optimistic boys fan here... I also know once the seeds of doubt are planted it becomes much harder to overcome. I was hoping the boys could win 3/5. Not looking that way heading into NO.
Actions speak louder than words. You're up and down depending on how well they're playing.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Show me? Posting logically takes precedence over rooting emotionally.

*shrug*
Old 12-13-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its dead, Eagles are 9-4 and in order to meet the 9-7 mark you predicted the Eagles would have to lose out which I doubt happens.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eat it
Old 12-13-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

eat it
Call me when you beat the 49ers. I said you'd finish 9-7 and I'm still not out of it. ;)
Old 12-13-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Thanks for jinxing us D lol.