Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Flacco got tackled below the knees and there was a 15 yard penalty on the browns BC of it, I dont recall the Ravens hitting low, can anyone confirm if they did?
I'm wrong then. I didn't fully watch the first half. Just kind of had it on in the background. I thought the Ravens commited that 15 yard penalty.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cribbs released from hospital
Old 11-17-2009, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'm wrong then. I didn't fully watch the first half. Just kind of had it on in the background. I thought the Ravens commited that 15 yard penalty.
I see, you are lucky you didnt truely watch it and just had it in the backround. Now that I think about it it might be Karma on Suggs, he is probably the dirtiest RAven and for the fact that w/ his contract and the way he is playing it should be considered robbery.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I see, you are lucky you didnt truely watch it and just had it in the backround. Now that I think about it it might be Karma on Suggs, he is probably the dirtiest RAven and for the fact that w/ his contract and the way he is playing it should be considered robbery.
Yeah, despite being one sided, the first Ravens/Browns game was much more entertaining.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
It wasn't a cheap shot, on those bogus hook and laterals if you don't keep your head on a swivel your going to get jacked up. That's the name of the game. Next thing you know someone will post about how Ray Ray was too rough on the final tackle.
The Titans once got a personal foul when Haynesworth tackled Maurice Jones-Drew too hard. Fat Al burst through the OL, wrapped up MJD in the background, and then spun to knock him to the ground. Ref flew a flag for "Unnecessary Roughness." -_-"

You joke about it until it happens. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still makes.no.sense. that Cribbs was even on the field. It was literally a non-factor of a play. Who is running around with the sandlot crap down by two scores with triple zeroes on the clock, wtf???
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Still makes.no.sense. that Cribbs was even on the field. It was literally a non-factor of a play. Who is running around with the sandlot crap down by two scores with triple zeroes on the clock, wtf???
I like the play. I'd have more of an issue with Mangini having the team lay down and not even attempt to break the shutout after his team put out a pathetic display on MNF.

It's football. You don't make calls based on the possibility of an injury. Fighting til the end with a last-second hook 'n lateral is an appropriate call, IMO. Mangini probably gets criticized either way.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote