Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10 Power Rankings

The holders of the top two spots have trouble maintaining their unbeaten records, the top of the NFC East slips in Green Bay, while a former bottom dweller continues its rise.

1. New Orleans Saints (9-0) – Turnovers and injuries are starting to take their toll as starting CB Tracy Porter is out up to six weeks.

2. Indianapolis Colts (9-0) – The Colts defense stepped up when they needed to against New England, now their in the driver's spot in the AFC.

3. Minnesota Vikings (8-1) – Barring a complete meltdown, the Vikings all but have the NFC North locked up.

4. Cincinnati Bengals (7-2) – The Bengals swept the Steelers for the first time since 1998. They have to wait until week 12 when they host the Browns to complete the sweep of the NFC North.

5. New England Patriots (6-3) – Whether you agree with it or not, Brady and Belichick's call to go for it on 4th down cost them the game and showed how little faith they have in their defense.

6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) - Pittsburgh isn't used to being bullied by the Bengals but that's exactly what happened this past Sunday.

7. Arizona Cardinals (6-3) – Already 4-0 on the road and they travel to St. Louis this week. You can safely assume they will be 5-0 on the road after this week.

8. San Diego Chargers (6-3) – Suddenly, the Chargers are tied with the Broncos for best in the division.

9. Houston Texans (5-4) – The Texans haven't allowed a 100+ yard rusher since week 3 and host the red hot Titans and Chris Johnson on MNF. Somethings gotta give.

10. Denver Broncos (6-3) – After a hot start the ponies have dropped three in a row and now have Chris Simms starting against the Chargers.

11. Dallas Cowboys (6-3) – Nothing is guaranteed, as on paper that game against Green Bay seemed like it should be a W, but the Cowboys can bounce back when they host Washington this week.

12. Philadelphia Eagles (5-4) – LeSean McCoy should carry the rock from now on so Westbrook could come back healthy next year from his concussion.

13. Baltimore Ravens (5-4) – Despite the fact that Cleveland's defense played very well, the lack of offensive production for Baltimore is a cause for concern.

14. Atlanta Falcons (5-4) – Matty Ice is going through his sophomore slump which is not good for Atlanta's playoff hopes.

15. New York Giants (5-4) – A win against a faltering Atlanta team would help them get back on track.

16. Green Bay Packers (5-4) – Add another four sacks to Aaron Rodgers bringing him to 41 on the season but the only stat that matter is that one added to the W column.

17. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4) – The Jaguars seem to have found their MoJo and have another winnable game against the Bills this week to prove it.

18. Miami Dolphins (4-5) – Tampa was tougher than expected and now they will be without Ronnie Brown when they go to Carolina Thursday night.

19. Carolina Panthers (4-5) – Carolina has looked much differently the past couple of weeks and seem to be coming together as a team.

20. San Francisco 49ers (4-5) – It wasn't pretty but the 49ers prevailed over the Bears last Thursday. This week they stay in the NFC North and go to Green Bay.

21. Tennessee Titans (3-6) – The Titans have been a different team since their bye week and have cranked off three straight wins. Monday night at Houston will prove just how far this team has come.

22. New York Jets (4-5) – The “San-chize” has looked to be anything but and their defense really misses Kris Jenkins, which doesn't point to a kind week when they travel to Foxboro Sunday.

23. Chicago Bears (4-5) – Another 5 INTs for Cutler Thursday night brings his total to a league high 17 on the season, four more than Jake Delhomme, who is second.

24. Washington Redskins (3-6) – Surprise. Surprise. The Redskins have life in them after all.

25. Seattle Seahawks (3-6) – The Jim Mora Jr. era is not starting off as expected.

26. Buffalo Bills (3-6) – It was only a matter of time before Dick Jauron was let go.

27. Kansas City Chiefs (2-7) – There are still two more winnable games on the schedule.

28. Oakland Raiders (2-7) – 10 penalties, 90 yards total passing offense. Two different quarterbacks in one game. That about sums up the Raiders season.

29. St. Louis Rams (1-8) – They were competitive for four quarters against the Saints which is an improvement.

30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) – At least they have their franchise QB in Josh Freeman, who makes them competitive.

31. Detroit Lions (1-8) – Game of the season coming up this Sunday when Cleveland comes to town.

32. Cleveland Browns (1-8) – This team makes the Raiders look like world beaters.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-18-2009 at 01:52 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I can't wait for the Detroit/Cleveland game.

I'm putting a lot of chanting into the Chargers beating the Broncos because we've got KC and CLE after that, staring a 9-3 record in the face. Tough to complain.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the way we've been playing I will be surprised if we beat the Bills or the Browns.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we're better than the Texans and probably the Broncos with Simms at quarterback. Then again, that's on paper.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orton is actually going to be playing as far as I know.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/11/16/bron...-ankle-injury/

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Man I can't wait for the Detroit/Cleveland game.

I'm putting a lot of chanting into the Chargers beating the Broncos because we've got KC and CLE after that, staring a 9-3 record in the face. Tough to complain.
If Chris Simms is starting, I for one would like to forfeit. Seeing a 2-0, or whatever the forfeit score is in football would be a lot less painful than seeing the 49-0 shellacking that definitely awaits us. I think our only hope with Simms starting is that Eddie Royal follows up that 2 return TD performance with an 8 TD one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Orton is actually going to be playing as far as I know.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/11/16/bron...-ankle-injury/

HOPE!? is that you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
If Chris Simms is starting, I for one would like to forfeit. Seeing a 2-0, or whatever the forfeit score is in football would be a lot less painful than seeing the 49-0 shellacking that definitely awaits us. I think our only hope with Simms starting is that Eddie Royal follows up that 2 return TD performance with an 8 TD one.

HOPE!? is that you??
Wait, is there actually a forfeit score?

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man there are alot of bad football teams this year.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Indy has to be number 1 after seeing the Saints the last couple weeks. The Colts just beat one of the best teams in the league and the Saints beat one of the worst teams in the league by five points and it came down to the final drive.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Wait, is there actually a forfeit score?

That brings me to my next point:

"There can be scoreless ties in football? I'd hate to see what would happen if that happened in the Super Bowl or something. Would there be two trophies? Or would they just give it to the defensive players? Not that we really need to worry about the Super Bowl at this point. Just something to think about I guess. I heard in Canada you get a point for a missed field goal or punt that gets downed in the endzone. Maybe we should do that here? Just cuz I don't think there'd be scoreless ties anymore if we did that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy, but I actually think the Vikings are a better team the Saints right now. Nobody is talking about it, but Favre only has 3 interceptions so far this year. Since he became the starter in Green Bay back in 1992, he's never thrown for less than 10 interceptions in a season. Right now he's on pace for less than 6 (ya ya I know, "on pace" never pans out).

With Favre's experience and ability to stretch a defense and his new found efficiency plus Adrian Peterson and an excellent defense, I just think they're the top team in the NFC.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Call me crazy, but I actually think the Vikings are a better team the Saints right now. Nobody is talking about it, but Favre only has 3 interceptions so far this year. Since he became the starter in Green Bay back in 1992, he's never thrown for less than 10 interceptions in a season. Right now he's on pace for less than 6 (ya ya I know, "on pace" never pans out).

With Favre's experience and ability to stretch a defense and his new found efficiency plus Adrian Peterson and an excellent defense, I just think they're the top team in the NFC.
I'd agree with this. The Vikings are scary right now, while the Saints are reeling from bad injuries.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm probably a little harsh on the Saints.. but I just don't think they've played like the Best team in the league the past few weeks. I mean their body of work still shows me they are in that upper echelon this season... but they have been really sloppy as of late. They've had 13 Turnovers in the past 4 games, and have been shaky on run Defense... although they've been getting gashed early in games and then start tightening up.

I'd say the Colts are probably the best team... I'm not sure I'm ready to say the Vikings are better overall... but they have definitely been playing better Football lately then us. So that strengthens their argument. Either way the Saints are still finding ways to win games, but they are making it closer then it should be with some pretty poor mistakes. New England game will tell us a lot in 2 weeks.

Last edited by Auron : 11-17-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the Colts #1 Peyton is just in a crazy zone right now.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, like I said, I think the Vikings are the top team in the NFC, not the league. Colts are definitely #1 right now for me though.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if you have been watching the vikings games, they very rarely finish games. But I'm pretty sure that the Saints are the same way. No homer, I would give the edge to the Vikings at this point. We have been able to stop the pass against the best passing team in the NFL, and we have been able to consistently get pressure. I was flaming pissed after the game on Sunday. The Vikings were being complacent and I was very irate. If we would have played a better team, like the Seahawks, we would have lost that game. I see the Vikings melting down vs. the Bears and the Giants. Final record prediction, 13-3.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabsoule
9. Houston Texans (5-4) The Texans haven't allowed a 100+ yard rusher since week 3 and host the red hot Titans and Chris Johnson on MNF. Somethings gotta give.
CJ vs Texans DEF...I know who I got my money on. :D

The Texans are giving up 4.7 YPC to opposing offenses, which ranks them 28th in the league in that area. They're also 29th in rushes against with 210. They haven't faced a team since Week 3 that have committed to the run like the Titans will while also possessing a RB of CJ's caliber.

This game'll be a bloodbath though. Guys were playing plenty past the whistle last game, a few fight broke out, and even Jason Jones got ejected. Should be a good one. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must say, the Broncos this year are like the Vikings of the early decade. Win their first 6 games, then drop 4 in a row and barely make the playoffs. I see that happening. And Vince Young just wins gaymes.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
CJ vs Texans DEF...I know who I got my money on. :D

The Texans are giving up 4.7 YPC to opposing offenses, which ranks them 28th in the league in that area. They're also 29th in rushes against with 210. They haven't faced a team since Week 3 that have committed to the run like the Titans will while also possessing a RB of CJ's caliber.

This game'll be a bloodbath though. Guys were playing plenty past the whistle last game, a few fight broke out, and even Jason Jones got ejected. Should be a good one. :)
Yeah, I picked the Texans but am really unsure. The Titans are on a hot streak but have allowed opponents to score in bunches, which is what the Texans do best. I'm really looking forward to this game. I have no rooting interested either way but it seems like a great one following the most recent Monday night debacle (see Ravens @ Browns).

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-18-2009 at 01:50 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I wouldn't say the Cowboys are better on paper, but they definately had the momentum and were expected to win.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Yeah, I picked the Texans but am really unsure. The Titans are on a hot streak but have allowed opponents to score in bunches, which is what the Texans do best. I'm really looking forward to this game. I have no rooting interested either way but it seems like a great on following the most recent Monday night debacle (see Ravens @ Browns).
The only reason why I like the Titans, aside from my homerism, is because the Texans will be without Owen Daniels this time. He tore us up on 3rd Down last time around, which was a killer. Schaub played the best game I've ever seen him play too. Every single pass was perfectly placed. Hopefully, he won't be as in the zone this time around. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job. I dont really see anything I disagree with.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with just about everything. Just not the Raiders being better than the Rams. They may have more wins on the season, but they're terrible.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd flip the Colts and Saints at this point.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:23 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I agree with just about everything. Just not the Raiders being better than the Rams. They may have more wins on the season, but they're terrible.
And so are the Rams, it's no different. We've both had our share of blowout losses, too. Our resume is the slightly more impressive one at this point.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote