Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Jesus was crucified a couple years before Coke was around though.
If he thought Coke was so great, he'd have told his disciples how to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brohn completely stunk in the pre season and when he was cut, any of 31 other teams could have claimed him, they didn't, for good reason.
Buffalo is just desperate with their fan base getting ready to desert the team, so they fired their HC because you cannot get rid of a bad owner. Buffalo has been absolutely terrible since the FA era began, with Wilson refusing to put up enough resources to produce a winner. Brohn isn't the answer either but at least the fans may buy another ticket or 2 to find out.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Brohn completely stunk in the pre season and when he was cut, any of 31 other teams could have claimed him, they didn't, for good reason.
Buffalo is just desperate with their fan base getting ready to desert the team, so they fired their HC because you cannot get rid of a bad owner. Buffalo has been absolutely terrible since the FA era began, with Wilson refusing to put up enough resources to produce a winner. Brohn isn't the answer either but at least the fans may buy another ticket or 2 to find out.
I certainly hope that this signing does not convince fans to buy tickets.
If people do indeed buy ticket because of this, I have overestimated the average intelligence of Bills fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a HUGE Brohm fan, hopefully he can get a chance to compete in Buffalo.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
If he thought Coke was so great, he'd have told his disciples how to make it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:14 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the pick up. Obviously Trent Edwards is not the answer.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:57 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I was a HUGE Brohm fan, hopefully he can get a chance to compete in Buffalo.
Wow, some of you are so quick to write off a 2nd year QB because he looked awful as a rookie!!
I thought he was a stud prospect coming out of Louisville with a sick deep ball. Sorry, but I have to see him in an NFL program for more than one year of coaching before I write the guy completely off.
Brohm is not going to Buffalo to start anyway, he's competing strictly for the 3rd string spot, IMO.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

Even if Aaron Rodgers had not proven himself at that point, they would still have let him start the whole year, barring a major faceplant that wasnt probable. Picking a QB in round 2 could have waited one more year.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of hindsight geniuses here. Who would have thought? I didn't love the pick when it happened but understood where it came from.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what's the difference in signing a qb from FA and drafting one? the team felt like Brohm was a better option then what we could have signed and took him. We wanted to get better, not settle.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I don't buy the "he had great value" argument.

If he had great value, why didn't someone else take him sooner? Someone brought up Scott's board. I would hope and pray that every NFL front office, whch are staffed by dozens of people, has a better grasp on draft value than someone who doesn't work in the league.

It was a bad pick with bad value. It's ok to be wrong sometimes and just admit it.
You say that now. The search button is a friendly tool to have. Here's what I came up with. You did a couple mocks in '07 leading up the draft. Months ahead but nonetheless.

You had Brohm going number 9, here.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...ht=Brian+Brohm

Number 16, here.

Number 4, here.

And number 15, here.

Number 7, here.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13677

Number 5, here.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13470

And you say he wasn't good value in the second round to put behind a guy that never started a game and was injury prone?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude. I am NOT an NFL GM. I know hardly more about college scouting than your mother. That's my whole point.

WE DON'T DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS. SCOTT DOESN'T DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS. NFL GM'S DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AND IT IS THERE JOB.

You just wasted a lot of time for nothing.

If you want me to explain the benefits of a scorched earth policy by the Romans in the Punic War, or why societies gradually shifted towards monotheistic, non-athropomorphic gods as they became more sedentary, by all means.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 11-20-2009 at 10:50 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Brohm going #2 one time, haha...
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I had Brohm going #2 one time, haha...
Way TMI dude.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Wow, some of you are so quick to write off a 2nd year QB because he looked awful as a rookie!!
I thought he was a stud prospect coming out of Louisville with a sick deep ball. Sorry, but I have to see him in an NFL program for more than one year of coaching before I write the guy completely off.
Brohm is not going to Buffalo to start anyway, he's competing strictly for the 3rd string spot, IMO.
We wrote him off simply because Green Bay didn't think enough of him to even keep him on their roster for development. They exposed him to waivers to put him on their training roster but any of 31 other GM's could have claimed him but none of them did which IMO speaks volumes about his potential after they witnessed him in pre season games where he completely stunk. It is extremely rare that all 32 GM's think he has no real talent and wouldn't even give a second round pick a look by claiming him off waivers before the season started.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why societies gradually shifted towards monotheistic, non-athropomorphic gods as they became more sedentary
This I actually do want to hear. Honestly, it sounds like an interesting lecture.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This I actually do want to hear. Honestly, it sounds like an interesting lecture.
I agree. As a history major myself I'd sign up for that one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
In a nutshell, as societies shifted away from nomadic lifestyles, cosmologies likewise shifted away from beief systems based on nature. This also leads to a gradual shift from polytheistic beliefs as well, although not in quite as linear of a fashion.

The biggest reason is that if you don't travel with sheep, sacrificing a sheep to God is much more burdensome and illogical. At one point, Buddhists, Hindus, and Jews all practiced animal sacrifice, but changed their beliefs to appeal to the mercantile and urban classes which were growing as a result of increased agricultural production and trade. Likewise, Jesus' literal death marked an end of animal sacrifices as he took on all physical punishment for the forgiveness of sin.

The new form of sacrifice came to be internal. Not by destroying what one owned, but by restricting ones actions (diet, sex, etc) as a means of showing both loyalty and submission. As societies became more literate, standards of social morality were easier to enforce and explain, while non-animalistic dieties became more easier to conceptualize when people could more easily conceptualize the metaphysical.

In a nutshell.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why societies gradually shifted towards monotheistic, non-athropomorphic gods as they became more sedentary
I know nothing on the subject, but I'm going to assume that as humans became more sedentary they also started to develop agriculture, which lead to less worshiping of animals.

That's assuming you meant non-anthropomorphic gods. Anyways, am I close?!?!?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Then how come everyone seems so keen on the idea of Cleveland drafting a QB in the 1st round this year?
Using that logic JaMarcus Russell will be in Oakland for some time.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In a nutshell, as societies shifted away from nomadic lifestyles, cosmologies likewise shifted away from beief systems based on nature.
I don't disagree with this or anything and I see your point that the religion became less "based on nature" but nature still played an important role in early monotheistic (Christianity from what I've read) and well into the era of guys like Francis Bacon,who was a Christian as well. Again, not trying to contradict, just worth noting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You say that now. The search button is a friendly tool to have. Here's what I came up with. You did a couple mocks in '07 leading up the draft. Months ahead but nonetheless.

You had Brohm going number 9, here.

Number 16, here.

Number 4, here.

And number 15, here.

Number 7, here.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13677

Number 5, here.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13470

And you say he wasn't good value in the second round to put behind a guy that never started a game and was injury prone?
I figured this was on the boards somewhere, but I just didn't have the time or the care to look it up. Thanks tj.

Its easy to Monday Morning Quarterback.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude. I am NOT an NFL GM. I know hardly more about college scouting than your mother. That's my whole point.

WE DON'T DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS. SCOTT DOESN'T DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS. NFL GM'S DECIDE WHAT VALUE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AND IT IS THERE JOB.

You just wasted a lot of time for nothing.
AKA the Brady Quinn dilemma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
what's the difference in signing a qb from FA and drafting one? the team felt like Brohm was a better option then what we could have signed and took him. We wanted to get better, not settle.
There's a major difference. Sign a veteran QB and you get to keep your second round pick.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I figured this was on the boards somewhere, but I just didn't have the time or the care to look it up. Thanks tj.

Its easy to Monday Morning Quarterback.
how is that from any importance? it was a bad pick, besides, those mocks were like 2 months from the draft so how is that relevant

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote