Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-19-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back after a bit of a sabbatical, getting geeked for the upcoming draft. I'm hearing by Giants sources that its looking likely that JPP will go to the Giants if he falls to them, and therefore trade Osi. My thing is, would we go with Graham there or what about trying to trade for Osi. The asking price supposedly is high though. The Newark Star Ledger has the Rams interested and reportedly thinking about trading their 2nd round pick for Osi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd trade this years 3rd and next years 5th for Osi.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

♪♫ It's the most wonderful time of the year! ♪♫

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam said that we are one of a couple teams trying to trade up for who I wonder
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Morgan probably.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I hear Morgan is their #1 DE on their board.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

derrick morgan it is! :D
Old 04-22-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

DERRICK MORGAN!!!

We land my #1 DE in the Draft, and J'Ville takes TYSON ALUALU at #10!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am euphoric right now!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-22-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They liked JPP more but w/e dam Giants
Old 04-22-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Just to let ya'll know, I have a FormSpring: http://www.formspring.me/TDWins

If ya'll could do me a favor, ask me anything about the Titans or the Draft. You don't have to register or anything. It'd be cool if ya'll guys could ask me some intuitive questions to kind get my questions rolling and show that I know my stuff. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They liked JPP more but w/e dam Giants
Where'd ya get that? I actually heard their DE list went 1) Morgan, 2) Graham, 3) JPP.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-22-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Just to let ya'll know, I have a FormSpring: http://www.formspring.me/TDWins

If ya'll could do me a favor, ask me anything about the Titans or the Draft. You don't have to register or anything. It'd be cool if ya'll guys could ask me some intuitive questions to kind get my questions rolling and show that I know my stuff. <3

Where'd ya get that? I actually heard their DE list went 1) Morgan, 2) Graham, 3) JPP.
The NFL network one of the guys said after JPP got picked and I also think the tennesean said he was #1 on their list
Old 04-22-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wanted brandon graham sooooo bad, but had derrick morgan just a notch behind him, so i like the pick alot.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 04-22-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Morgan every down RE with Hayes and Ford rotating, I like the idea of Morgan being used on every down, should start day one, EXTREMELY complete player. Great pick up.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm stoked. Would've liked Graham or JPP as well, but I've loved Morgan since November!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My favorite is Derrick Morgan from Georgia Tech. The GT DL does a lot of stunting, which the Titans DL does as well.

Shane gave the Titans draft an A+. Don't ask him about the J'Ville pick, lol. He said Houston did alright, but thinks Kareem Jackson may only be a #2 CB. Jerry Hughes to Indy got a rave review from him too. So AFC South wise, it went Titans>Colts>Texans>Jags.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im jacked. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee Derrick Morgan. he has been my number 1 guy for a while now. Never thought in a million years he would fall to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i drnk derrik ,prgan is great playter am bien we do well tjhois season +re[ to tits fans
Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol drunk much?
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically we have just got a younger faster more talented version of KVB's motor and heart. I am psyched, JPP was my boner pick but only because he is a freak, Morgan was my sensible pick so im psyched either way.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I urge you guys to watch these vids if ya can. Know ya'll probably have finals and stuff to study for and are trying to cram that in between rounds, but just incase ya'll wanna burn time before the 2-3 RD's, these were pretty basic pressers but some new faces are present which is cool.

Pre-Draft Press Conference (Part I) - TitansOnline

Pre-Draft Press Conference (Part II) - TitansOnline

Some new faces here with Reinfeldt.

Starting on the far left, you have College Scout Phil Neri, who's responsible for players in the West.

Then the guy on the left of Reinfeldt that looks like a character from Guess Who? is Scouting Coordinator Blake Beddingfield, who pretty much organizes and coordinates the Scouts and meetings.

The guy on MR's right that looks like Gollum is National Supervisor of College Scout C.O. Brocato, and he's basically responsible for the Central schools/players, Texas, and Mississippi. He's been with the Titans for 35 years.

Lastly, the guy on the right end is Director of College Scouting-Easter Region Mike Ackerley, who's responsible for the East.

Proctor, Reinfeldt, Fisher on Derrick Morgan - TitansOnline

Cole Proctor is a new face. He's a College Scout, and has been with the Titans for 12 years. He's got extensive coaching experience, from high school HC to graduate assistant to college assistant to college HC - overall he has 24 years of coaching experience. I think he's our top individual talent evaluator - he's not in charge of an entire region like Ackerley and Neri and Brocato. But I think he's like the Jim Washburn of Scouts, in that he likes what he does a lot and doesn't want to take a promotion because it'd take him away from what he loves.

I think I'm gonna try and get a list going of prospects that I think the Titans will be interested in. I'll try to get that posted as soon as I can.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It worked out perfectly. It would have been either JPP or Morgan, and I'm happy we got the number one pass rusher on many peoples boards. Just an absolute stud, complete player that can make an impact this season.

Its going to be a long day two, it sucks not having a second rounder this season, Cook has to justify it especially if some great players are left

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I tell you what. I'd much rather have Cook, who is a legit down-the-field receiving threat, than say a guy like Jimmy Graham or Aaron Hernandez. I bet Gronkowski will be gone by the time our former 2nd RD'er is up, so those are the top guys to choose from. I'd rather have Cook over any TE not named Gresham or Gronk, and had we not drafted him last year, TE would probably be our 4th biggest need behind DE, RS, and CB.

I'm psyched about Morgan too. Yeah, he doesn't have the upside of JPP. But to be honest, physically, I think Dunlap is just as good if not better. JPP has a much better motor, but from a talent standpoint, they're the same. No one had the blend of talent, production, and intangibles that Morgan has - not even Graham (though he's right on his heels). Morgan's a much better pass-rusher than he's given credit for, and he had more sacks last year than Graham and JPP. He's not Freeney, but he'll be a consistent rusher from the edge and effective against the run for the next decade. We got ourselves a good'un.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Ok, here's my prehensive list of guys I could see as Titans at some point in the Draft. Also listed guys who could slide to the Titans, although not very likely. Guys who are listed first are the guys I think have the best shot to be Titans. My predictions, if you will.

Quarterback:
Levi Brown, QB, Troy

Running Back:
Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee :D

Wide Receiver:
Jacoby Ford, WR/RS, Clemson
Jordan Shipley, WR/RS, Texas
Emmanuel Saunders, WR/RS, SMU
Armanti Edwards, WR/RS, Appalachian St.

Offensive Line:
Mitch Petrus, G/C, Arkansas
Jon Asamoah, G/C, Illinois
Matt Tennant, G/C, Boston College

Defensive Line:
Daniel Te’o-Nesheim, DE, Washington
Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss
Hall Davis, DE, Louisiana-Lafayette
Lindsey Witten, DE, Connecticut
Austen Lane, DE, Murray State

Outside Linebacker:
Dekota Watson, OLB, Florida State
Darryl Washington, OLB, TCU
Navorro Bowman, OLB, Penn State
Roddrick Muckelroy, OLB, Texas
A.J. Edds, OLB, Iowa
Authur Moats, OLB, OLB, James Madison

Middle Linebacker:
Pat Angerer, MLB, Iowa
Jamar Chaney, MLB, Mississippi St.
Donald Butler, MLB, Washington
Darryl Sharpton, MLB, Miami(FL)

Cornerback:
Dennis Rogan, CB, Tennessee :D
Perrish Cox, CB/RS, Oklahoma St.
Myron Lewis, CB, Vanderbilt
Javier Arenas, CB/RS, Alabama
Amari Spievey, CB, Iowa

Safety:
Major Wright, S, Florida

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alot of good players are being pushed down in this draft. There is no reason we shouldnt get a second round value in the third.

My dream picks are- Perrish Cox, Koa Misi, Corey Peters, Jacoby Ford and of course my boys Myron Lewis and Montario Hardesty. I kinda have a man crush on Sean Lee at OLB. I would be super stoked if we somehow managed to get him in the third.

BTW I love you guys DERRICK MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and TH I am not upset about the Jared Cook pick either. I think he is still going to be a stud. TE's usally come on in their second years anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pick with Morgan, now let get Myron Lewis in the 3rd.......:)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
i drnk derrik ,prgan is great playter am bien we do well tjhois season +re[ to tits fans
wow this is first time ive seen this, anyways i think derrick morgan was a great pick! :D