Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-27-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'd be fine in our 1-Gapper, providing that we rotate him. If he has to be the focal point of the DL like he was in J'Ville, then I totally agree that it's not a good fit. But it's looking like it's a mute point since it'd being reported than the Titans have no interest in Big John.

Also, I'm loving the Alterraun Verner pick. I totally blanked on this guy, and I only caught one game of his this year when UCLA played Tennessee. ATV arguably outplayed Eric Berry in that game, and was the best DB in that secondary which includes likely 1st/2nd RD'er FS Rahim Moore. The guy was a beast from the moment he started as a true freshman, and by the time his senior season came around, it looks like teams just stopped throwing his way (He a career high in INT/INT Return Yards, but his PD's plummeted, which is a sign to me that fewer balls were thrown his way). He reads the QB extremely well, and is able to jump routes and collect turnovers - kind've reminds me of Asante Samuel in that regard. He's perfect for our Cover 2 scheme where ya can just sit on routes and pick off the QB. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come out of camp as our Dime CB, and eventually take over the #2 CB spot by midseason.

In other news, Damian Williams will wear #17, which I love. #17 is my favorite teens number for a WR. I think it looks sharp.

I'm starting to really love this class. I think I may like it as much as last year's.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dmorg91- Decisions, I'm thinkin #90, what about yall?

Looks like he isnt going to be wearing 96, he just posted that 2 minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS I WANT BLOUNT #42 (as long as he keeps it)
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LGB in 42 is gonna look badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
dmorg91- Decisions, I'm thinkin #90, what about yall?

Looks like he isnt going to be wearing 96, he just posted that 2 minutes ago.
Please change to #90! I hate #96 on him.

Actually, and I dunno how ya'll feel about DL's with these numbers, but #72 would look cool on Morgan in my opinion. It'd certainly look better than Ford's #78. #72 (though it's taken by some PS scrub), Kearse's #90, or KVB's #93 would look waaaaaay better than #96.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Here's all the newbies!

Draft Picks:
DE Derrick Morgan - #96
WR Damian Williams - #17
LB Rennie Curran - #38
CB Alterraun Verner - #20
S Robert Johnson - #32
QB Rusty Smith - #7
S Myron Rolle - #25
WR Marc Mariani - #83
DT David Howard - ?

Undrafted FA's:
C Kevin Matthews - #60
C Alfred Kenny - #67
DT Joe Joseph - #72
FB Willie Rose - #46
G John Malecki - #69
LB Jake Lewco - #40
LB Patrick Trahan - #49
RB LeGarette Blount - #42
RB Stafon Johnson - #13
RB Linday Dominique - #40
OT Nick Howell - #62
TE Gerald Harris - #48
TE Steve Pfahler - #47
WR Mico McSwain - #14
WR Bobby Sewall - #15

Newly Acquired Veterans:
LB Will Witherspoon - #4
DE Jason Babin - #93

I'm not a big fan of #96 on Derrick Morgan. Hopefully he changes it after cuts. Will Witherspoon and Rennie Curran will change their numbers before the season too. Right now, there is only one available number in the 50's - Keith Bulluck's #53. None of them chose it, and there's a chance KBull is re-signed to a 1-year deal once he can pass a physical, so I'm guessing they're saving it for him. LaGarrette Blount in #42 is beastly.

*Source: A poster on TitansCentral.net, via TitanOnline.com's roster.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-29-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it Damien or Damian Williams? I've seen both, but I just wanna clear it up. I don't wanna start another Bullock deal. teehee
Old 04-29-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Ya'll see my post in the Lions forum on the Bulluck/Bullock/Bullocks spelling? :D

And yeah, it's spelled Damian Williams, with two A's. I copied/pasted the list from the poster on TitansCentral. I already correct one of the names. He spelled ATV's name as Alterraun Vernon... Then looking back over it, he misspelled LGB's name as Blout instead of Blount in addition to Williams and ATV. They do suck as spelling over there though. They constantly refer to Gerald McRath as "McGrath." Actually, McRath may be the new Bulluck cause some guys here spell it "McGrath" too, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm thinking about getting an ATV sig made. Which image do ya'll like the most?

OR

I'll try to ask to get them both in it. Ideally, I'd like the first image of him winning the jump ball battle for the PD in the background towards the left side, and then on the right have the second image of him running with the INT more focused. Then in front of the left side, have something like ""Titans CB" - Playing with intensity, swagger, and a bad attitude" or something like that. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda like the second pic better but maybe that's just muah. I formspringed you by the by.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I kinda like the second pic better but maybe that's just muah. I formspringed you by the by.
Thank ya sir! I'll answer all of them tomorrow. Been up for goin' on 36 hours now I think. Somewhere around there. Just got done with some school work that I absolutely had to get down before tomorrow, and now I'll have 3 hours or so to sleep before I have to go in tomorrow and take a test (I can't take the test without completing the homework first). Blech.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The second image would look great for a sig.

Future HOFer
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw those pics use this TH....

Quote:
Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Screw those pics use this TH....

It's...so...beautiful!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope, on Sep. 21st 2009!!! View Post
Montario Hardesty is amazing.

Voodoo and I are calling him like we did Ayers, who was unranked at this point last season.

When he's drafted in the 3rd Round or earlier, we expect our checks to be of the handsome nature.
Pierre Thomas, I mean Hardesty will not be drafted in the 3rd round or higher.
I like being right. :) Thinking about stickin' this in my sig, but Told is kind've an easy target!

That'll be our 3rd or 4th royalty check from Vols players, Voodoo?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm no military guy or nothing but im fairly sure that the rocket launcher thing is being pointed the correct way despite the cord :p
Old 05-01-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
That'll be our 3rd or 4th royalty check from Vols players, Voodoo?
Yup yup. We were right about big daddy Dan Williams being a great prospect, too. We should just become the Vols agents.

I think for this year we'll be working on getting the so far criminally underrated Chris Walker's stock up. Looks like Luke Stocker is getting some good love right now so we don't have to worry about him too much at this point. Maybe Gerald Jones as well?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Y'know what, I think you're right!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Yup yup. We were right about big daddy Dan Williams being a great prospect, too. We should just become the Vols agents.

I think for this year we'll be working on getting the so far criminally underrated Chris Walker's stock up. Looks like Luke Stocker is getting some good love right now so we don't have to worry about him too much at this point. Maybe Gerald Jones as well?
It has been decided! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Voodoo's guy:

My guy:

Mine and Voodoo's guys together:

I think both are gonna blow up after being under Coach O for one year and now having Chuck Smith to help refine them. Chris Walker played great last year, and I think he'll build off of it towards an ever better year. He should test very well too. I think Ben Martin has a breakout year, and finally lives up to his hype. Not as good as Chris Walker, but I think he tests and works out better. I have both pegged at 3-4 OLB's, and the Titans have put out some quality rush-backers lately with Parys Haralson and Robert Ayers.

Luke Stocker has some solid hype too. I think someone had him as his #2 senior TE on here. Certainly be a joint effort for him.

I think I'm gonna hold off on the WR's, cause...the QB and OL situations scare me, and with the seeming inconsistency that Jones and Moore have, along with brining in all these awesome freshmen WR's...but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping Stocker isn't left in-line to block because of the inexperience at OT.

What grade is Tauren Poole in?

And of course, my random Vols mancrush of the year is looking to be OLB LaMarcus Thompson. Those lucky Bucs picked up my last year's mancrush Dennis Rogan, so you guys should expect him to be their next #1 CB and make Ronde Barber look like a bum in the process.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Tauren Poole is a rising junior if I'm not mistaken. I'm gonna be watching to see if Art Evans can make strides as a junior this year.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"No easy answer to contract dispute between Johnson, Titans"
http://http://www.nfl.com/news/story...s&confirm=true
Old 05-04-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

If they let CJ walk like they did Fat Al, so help me God...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
"No easy answer to contract dispute between Johnson, Titans"
http://http://www.nfl.com/news/story...s&confirm=true
On the contrary.....Pay him.

Wow, that was an easy answer.

Future HOFer
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You Guys Got Rennie Curran

Rennie ******* Curran

He's Not Even ******* Human

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
On the contrary.....Pay him.

Wow, that was an easy answer.
that was the title of the article and presents the way things stands, obviously not my opinion, wanted to make sure you knew that ...
Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Good article on SenDerrick Marks

http://www.titansradio.com/Article.a...288&spid=27572

He was only able to bench press 275 in college? He really must be some amazing athlete to get picked in the 2nd round. Regardless, I love his work ethic since joining the Titans and I'm expecting big things from him this year.

Quote: