Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 11-22-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas
Default Future of the Ravens?

My prediction for the rest of the season goes as followed..
(5-5)

Pitt- WIN (28-21)
@ GB- LOSE (31-34)
Det- WIN (31-16)
Chi- WIN (20-17)
@ Pitt- LOSE (21-27)
@ Oak- WIN (38-17)

I think they'll manage to win 4 out of the last 6 games, we'd make it to 9-7, with a possible wild card chance. However, playoffs are starting to looking grim. Baltimore's secondary can't match up with passing offenses, but as a fan I am hopeful we can turn things around. Who knows, maybe the Ravens can go 11-5 with a complete turn around.

After this season it's going to be important how we handle free agency. Ray Lewis isn't even thinking retirement. We got some big free agents, like.
- LeRon McClain:
- Derrick Mason:
- Mark Clayton:
- LJ Smith
- Jared Gaither:
- Justin Bannan
- Dawan Landry
not to mention a couple of players are getting old, and worn down, like.
- Trevor Pryce
- Kelly Gregg
- Matt Birk
An experienced, proven, man to man, Cornerback is Baltimore's #1 free agency need..
- Cedric Griffin, Minnesota.
- Terrence Newman, Cowboys.
- Corey Webster, Giants.
- Marlon Jackson, Colts.

I'd also like a star rookie receiver, like.
- #1 Arrelious Benn
- #2 Eric Decker
- #3 Damian Williams
- #4 Dez Bryant

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see us beating Pittsburgh next week. We'll be at home and Pittsburgh won't have Polumalu and maybe even Big Ben. This is definitely our best chance to beat em.

I think we'll beat Green Bay, Oakland, Detroit and Chicago, with Green Bay being the toughest (they'll also be fighting for the playoffs) And we lose to Pittsburgh at there house.

That brings us to a 10-6 record but Jacksonville, Miami, and Houston are all ahead of us. So if we lose 2 games in this 6 week period, then we can kiss the playoffs goodbye.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as for the off season, I think we have to pickup another corner. I'd love Newman or Webster but I doubt there teams will let em go. I'd rather us go WR in the draft cause this year's class is loaded with guys like Benn, Bryant, LaFell(my favorite) Damien Williams etc. Whereas corner isn't as deep.

It's so hard to watch our offense fail at throwing fades and going deep to 5-11 WR's. We need a big play WR badly, maybe even a trade for Dwayne Bowe ?

1 thing I can assure, is the our WR corp will look totally different come next year. Can't wait.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

brandon marshall?

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we lose the next 2 before winning 2 straight then drop the last 2 also. LJ Smith, Derrick Mason, and Mark Clayton hit the road! Le'Ron, and Gaither will probably be back since they are RFAs I believe. Landry and Bannan are both welcome back if they come back on the cheap.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote