Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who's the best WR?
DeSean Jackson, Eagles 67 72.04%
Miles Austin, Cowboys 15 16.13%
Steve Smith, Giants 6 6.45%
Santana Moss, Redskins 1 1.08%
Mario Manningham, Giants 3 3.23%
Other 1 1.08%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Nebula
Rookie

Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDezIT View Post
I have no time to respond to his ******** quote now, I will tomorrow.

In short, it's obvious that Dez banged his mom and perhaps sister. Really hard. Really, really hard.
Uh, no. I'm not saying Dez Bryant isn't highly talented -- he definitely is. Nicks is just better. Not by a large margin, but slightly.

And the reason why you don't want to respond is clearly because you have no argument, you know what I said about bryant is percetly true and you can't say a damn thing about it. That's the problem with you cowboys fan, you believe you are the best at everything. The best rb's, best receiver, the most talented roster in the nfl, etc. and all that leads is too more and more disappointment. Try being a realist and you'll go through less pains and disappointments ;)
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
A) Work ethic: You're talking about a guy who comes in late, leaves early. Immature.
You have no idea what Dez Bryant's work ethic is. The guy who said all that trash about Dez over the radio was the same guy who lost his job to Dez Bryant, and he has a history of being a media *****. There have been no complaints from anybody inside the organization that have resembled anything like this. Dez actually missed all of training camp and got up to speed to be ready for opening week, and that tells me that his work ethic is the total opposite of what you're saying. So unless you're sitting in the Wide Receiver meetings yourself, this statement is completely false..

Quote:
B): Consistency: Very inconsistent. Disappears in games. Similar to desean jackson he doesn't play great when he's not involved early
What inconsistencies are you talking about here? The only inconsistent thing about Bryan this season were his snaps and his targets. He never had lapses in concentration or struggled with drops this year, so what about him was inconsistent? This might be hard to answer for you because they don't post things like that in the stat sheet.

Quote:
C): Route Running: Very poor route runner. Can't read coverages and never shows the ability to sit in a soft spot. Footwork and cuts in route running are below average at best, he hardly gets separation
Every single rookie wideout struggles with recognizing coverages their first year, this is across the board. In fact, name me one receiver who was an elite route runner their first year in the league. As far as you saying he can't get in and out of his breaks and struggles to get separation, well that's just bologna and you should go back and watch the tape.

Quote:
D): Speed: Above average speed. Not someone who is going to run by you and defenders can recover when they get beat because of this
Well unfortunately for you Dez consistently ran by DBs on Go routes all season long. He also housed not one, but two punts for touchdowns where he outran everybody.

If you still question his speed go watch the second Giants game where he caught that screen pass up the sideline.

Quote:

E): Natural athletic ability: This the ONLY good thing about Dez Bryant. And damn it, I mean the ONLY. He is a very physical receiver that has super strong hands that allows him to catch the ball at its highest points. Unathletic DBs look ridiculous trying to compete for the football with him. It's very hard to make a play on the ball in coverage because he's so phyiscal. Bryant also has great body control. Very talented playing the ball in the air.
I don't know how to respond to the first two sentences here, except that they're totally wrong. The only other Receivers in the league that have equal natural athletic ability to Dez are probably Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss just off the top of my head. He has all the physical tools you look for in a pass catcher.

Quote:
Essentially, Dez Bryant isn't an elite receiver and probably most likely will not because of his poor intangibles and work habits. Maclin and Nicks have much more upside and it's not even close. Sorry to the cowboys homer that believe every player on their team is great. I mean, heck, didn't you people say you have the most talented backfield in the NFL? Looks like your runningbacks arent as talented as people thought, heh..
I don't think you understand what upside is. RIP explained it for you a few posts back, so maybe you should re-read what he wrote before you post any more foolishness.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Uh, no. I'm not saying Dez Bryant isn't highly talented -- he definitely is. Nicks is just better. Not by a large margin, but slightly.

And the reason why you don't want to respond is clearly because you have no argument, you know what I said about bryant is percetly true and you can't say a damn thing about it. That's the problem with you cowboys fan, you believe you are the best at everything. The best rb's, best receiver, the most talented roster in the nfl, etc. and all that leads is too more and more disappointment. Try being a realist and you'll go through less pains and disappointments ;)
If you are a giants fan I can see your homerism and wanting nicks to be better, but just look at the games Dez had AGAINST YOUR TEAM. First game, 2 recieving TD's and one of the sexiest punt returns in recent memory.

Game two, over 100 yards on 3 CATCHES and that sexy touchdown.

Not to mention making terrell thomas cry in his sleep for the next decade cause he made him his *****, ****, and mother in one season.

BBD, the most respected giants poster on this board even says Dez is better.

Relax, it's ok.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the record, what does punt returns have to do with being a great WR? I mean, are Devin Hester and Dante Hall considered elite WRs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Nebula
Rookie

Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
You have no idea what Dez Bryant's work ethic is. The guy who said all that trash about Dez over the radio was the same guy who lost his job to Dez Bryant, and he has a history of being a media *****. There have been no complaints from anybody inside the organization that have resembled anything like this. Dez actually missed all of training camp and got up to speed to be ready for opening week, and that tells me that his work ethic is the total opposite of what you're saying. So unless you're sitting in the Wide Receiver meetings yourself, this statement is completely false..
You think he would make up something about Dez Bryant just because he replaced him? That's stupid, he's right on. To call patrick crayton a liar about how the team lets dez bryant get away with a lot of things is just denial by you. Its not only that instance, but plenty of other showing signs and reports. He had an ankle issue, credit to him for getting on the field but it wasn't an injury that required absolutely serious rehab and that would take a large amount of hard work to heal pretty fast.

Quote:
What inconsistencies are you talking about here? The only inconsistent thing about Bryan this season were his snaps and his targets. He never had lapses in concentration or struggled with drops this year, so what about him was inconsistent? This might be hard to answer for you because they don't post things like that in the stat sheet.
What inconsistencies am I talking about? You read what I said don't put words in my mouth I wasn't talking about his drops or things like that. When he doesn't get involved early he tends to dissappear and get incredibly frustrated for not being in the flow of the game. You saw how he called for the ball - Garrett called 3 plays in a row for him and then Dallas went 3 & out and missed a long field goal against the saints. And other stretches as well.

Quote:
Every single rookie wideout struggles with recognizing coverages their first year, this is across the board. In fact, name me one receiver who was an elite route runner their first year in the league.
Nicks didn't struggle recognizing coverages and soft spots. Maclin didn't struggle (he did struggle getting off press coverage though but thats another subject). Learning how to sit in zone coverage is another subject about work ethic. Thats about studying film and working with your coaches. If anything that's another thing detrimental to Bryant's work habits. And I'm not saying he has to be "elite" in this category but at least do it adequately. He had many games with 3 receptions or less.

Quote:
As far as you saying he can't get in and out of his breaks and struggles to get separation, well that's just bologna and you should go back and watch the tape.
I'm convinced you're a little in denial here. How about YOU go look at all of bryant's plays as a WR. He got little actual separation, most of the time defenders had good coverage -- it's just Bryant is very good at grabbing the ball at its highest point with his huge strong hands to grab it. That's what I meant by that's the only thing he does elite and Nicks can do what Bryant does just as good.

Quote:
Well unfortunately for you Dez consistently ran by DBs on Go routes all season long. He also housed not one, but two punts for touchdowns where he outran everybody.

If you still question his speed go watch the second Giants game where he caught that screen pass up the sideline.
This is about him being the best WR in the division, not returner. Anyway staying on topic, outside of one play against the Giants in november -- when exactly did he run by someone with a go route. Sure he made some plays on go routes but he didn't "run by" someone, half the time defenders had good coverage but Bryant came down with the ball or the DB didn't get their head turned around which was poor technique by them.

Quote:
I don't know how to respond to the first two sentences here, except that they're totally wrong. The only other Receivers in the league that have equal natural athletic ability to Dez are probably Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss just off the top of my head. He has all the physical tools you look for in a pass catcher.
I, as a Giants fan, have learned to take what cowboys fans say with a grain of salt. I mean these are the same people who thought felix jones was a top 5 back in the league and had the NFL's best roster coming into the season so I can't blame you saying Dez Bryant is the most physically gifted WR in the nfl behind calvin johnson and randy moss. But I can't just let this go...

Sorry but Calvin Johnson has superior straight line speed, frame, size, and length. Bryant is very naturally talented but he's at top 15 level in terms of athletic ability, not the best in the league man. I'm giving Bryant credit here, he's awfully talented at snatching the football in the air with his strong hands but Nicks can do that just as well and the other things that makes Bryant flawed is what Nicks excells at. So by that logic, Nicks > Bryant. He's about equal with Bryant in terms of athletic ability and superior in terms of route running ability, work ethic, and consistency (both are equal however in terms of straight-line speed). Bryant has loads of things to work on before he can become an elite WR or the best in the division.

Quote:
I don't think you understand what upside is. RIP explained it for you a few posts back, so maybe you should re-read what he wrote before you post any more foolishness.
I know what the hell it is and I know Bryant has that. BUT NICKS IS BETTER, THAT'S MY ARGUMENT. Bryant is very talented but needs to work on the things I mentioned before he's considered the best receiver in the division
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're wasting your time arguing with Cowboys fanboys. Anyone not on the Cowboys couldn't be the best, right?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
You're wasting your time arguing with Cowboys fanboys. Anyone not on the Cowboys couldn't be the best, right?

We are talking about Dez Bryant here...

God made the earth in 7 days... Dez could do it in 6.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
If you are a giants fan I can see your homerism and wanting nicks to be better, but just look at the games Dez had AGAINST YOUR TEAM. First game, 2 recieving TD's and one of the sexiest punt returns in recent memory.

Game two, over 100 yards on 3 CATCHES and that sexy touchdown.

Not to mention making terrell thomas cry in his sleep for the next decade cause he made him his *****, ****, and mother in one season.

BBD, the most respected giants poster on this board even says Dez is better.

Relax, it's ok.
Calm down. I said Dez will be the best. He's not there yet, as of right now Nicks along with several other WRs are better.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody brings punts back for touchdowns against the Giants. It's only cool if you do it with no time left on the clock, though.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too early to throw salt on my wounds Sniper. It's too early.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's too early to throw salt on my wounds Sniper. It's too early.

I got you something to kill to make up for it.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:18 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

I got you something to kill to make up for it.
This actually just makes me even more depressed.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jackson TD doesn't bother me at all. The game was over at that point anyway. A diagram of Cover 2 on the other hand gets to me also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sniper, us giants fans didn't do anything wrong. why are you hurting us so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
sniper, us giants fans didn't do anything wrong. why are you hurting us so?
I'm sorry. Have some juicy, delicious thighs.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Hey sniper:

It's ok though, it's the eagles!!!!

Anyway, as for Dez, i'm just kidding around BBD. it's just funny how pissed some people get.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

double post.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Hey sniper:

It's ok though, it's the eagles!!!!

Anyway, as for Dez, i'm just kidding around BBD. it's just funny how pissed some people get.
It's probably because anytime a Cowboy player has a breakout season (most) Cowboys fans feel the need to proclaim him the best at his position. Jenkins, Miles, now Dez.

I don't think many people are saying he won't be the best WR in the division, but as always, give it some time. Prove it to everyone over the course of a couple seasons, like Miles did.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's probably because anytime a Cowboy player has a breakout season (most) Cowboys fans feel the need to proclaim him the best at his position. Jenkins, Miles, now Dez.

I don't think many people are saying he won't be the best WR in the division, but as always, give it some time. Prove it to everyone over the course of a couple seasons, like Miles did.
This is true. You might as well throw Felix Jones into the group as well. CDC is one of the most sensitive people ever when it comes to Dez so I don't know why he's talking about people being pissed. But hard to not expect these things to turn into raging homer debates, it'll go good for a few pages then everyone starts spazzing out.

Before if you didn't mention Maclin's name it was an 8 page debate, now if anyone is better then Dez it's followed by "***** ************ hahahahahaah ******", then CAPITALIZE the IMPORTANT WORDS, then the people who get sick of that have to make Dez seem worse then what he really is, etc etc for 8 pages.

I love to hear what other teams fans have to say about different players but some of this arguing is really pointless. Dez or Nicks? Who cares. I think Nicks is better now too, but it's a toss up who actually is, or will be longterm, and hell they both look like top 10 WR's at one point so why are we splitting hairs over it.

I can't wait for a new poll to be started come August/September, this one has ran its course but it's always good for entertainment every few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Individual rankings don't mean much to me. What matters is Philly was the best team in the division this past year, followed by the Giants, then Cowboys, then Redskins.

It's all about what the team does, individual accomplishments don't mean much.

We could have the worst players at every position as far as I'm concerned, I just want the team to win the SB. Opinions on players will sort itself out, but my concern is rooting for the team to win it all, that's pretty much it.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best WR is Dez. He proved it too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Best WR is Dez. He proved it too.
You're a jerk.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Victor Cruz will be the best WR in the NFC East....

....in the preseason

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious to get some opinions on Hankerson before he suits it up on how good or bad you guys think he'll be. He's the next WR in line to try and get into the discussion and was a great pick for Washington.

I don't know that he'll ever become a top 10 WR in the NFL, but I think he's gonna be really solid and produce from day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I didn't see much of him. He seemed like a solid possession WR. Maybe a poor man's BMarsh.

We won't know much about him this year until the Redskins clean up that godawful qb situation.

Aaaah, the Redskins. The gift that keeps on giving.