Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 11 Power Rankings

Week 11 opened up with what seemed as lopsided match-ups on paper but turned out to have quite possibly been the most exciting week to date. Miami and Carolina opened the week with bang in Charlotte, NC in an exciting Thursday night game and the fireworks didn't stop until the end of the Monday Night Football game where Tennessee faced Houston at Reliant Stadium.
This week provided two overtime games, three too-close-to-call games, and a game that many jokingly referred to as the “Game of the Century” between Cleveland and Detroit, which actually turned out to be one of, if not the, most entertaining game of the week.
Two teams in last weeks top six dropped a bit in this week's top ten, two top ten teams weeks ago continues their freefall, and finally the rankings are rounded out with one team which was a bottom feeder several weeks ago continuing to rise up the ranks.

1. New Orleans Saints (10-0) – The Saints are getting healthy right when they need to as Reggie Bush, Sedrick Ellis, and Jabari Greer all look to play Monday night against New England.

2. Indianapolis Colts (10-0) – Things don't get any easier for the Colts when they travel to Reliant Stadium next week.

3. Minnesota Vikings (9-1) – Brett Favre and company have had two easy games and now face the Bears turnover prone offense.

4. New England Patriots (7-3) – Expect fireworks when Brady and Belichick travel to the Big Easy looking to upset the Saints perfect season.

5. Arizona Cardinals (7-3) – Kurt Warner's health is going to determine a lot when Arizona travels to face the red hot Titans.

6. San Diego Chargers (7-3) – As usual, the Chargers are getting hot at exactly the right time.

7. Cincinnati Bengals (7-3) – The loss to the Raiders shows that the Bengals still have a lot of maturing to do as a team.

8. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) – Turnovers and penalties continue to trouble the reigning Super Bowl champs despite outgaining the Chiefs by almost 300 yards.

9. Dallas Cowboys (7-3) – Tony Romo and the offense found a way to get into the end-zone but two straight weeks with just 14 points combined is troublesome.

10. Philadelphia Eagles (6-4) – In a game that no one wanted to win, Donovan McNabb stepped up and decided he wanted to win a close one.

11. New York Giants (6-4) – The Giants had trouble finding their running game during the bye week as they averaged just 3.4 yards per carry against the Falcons.

12. Green Bay Packers (6-4) – Aaron Rodgers continues to impress.

13. Houston Texans (5-5) – Change might be in the air for the Texans as Gary Kubiak seems content to stay mediocre.

14. Baltimore Ravens (5-5) – Ray Rice is having a breakout season but the Ravens need more than him and Joe Flacco on offense.

15. Atlanta Falcons (5-5) – The Falcons need to look at the positives in a tough overtime loss to the Giants.

16. Denver Broncos (6-4) – Remember when everyone thought Josh McDaniel's was working magic in Denver?

17. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) – After a rocky start the Jaguars are now in the thick of the playoff hunt.

18. Miami Dolphins (5-5) – The Dolphins are playing teams close but injuries keep mounting.

19. Tennessee Titans (4-6) – Vince Young is proving to be the winner that everyone thought he was coming out of college.

20. Carolina Panthers (4-6) – Outside of Steve Smith, Carolina just does not have the QB or vertical threat needed to score points quickly.

21. San Francisco 49ers (4-6) – Alex Smith is making progress as a starter but would probably look much better with a healthy OL.

22. New York Jets (4-6) – Maybe Rex Ryan should have made Kellen Clemens the starter while Mark Sanchez developed for a year.

23. Chicago Bears (4-6) – One positive is that Jay Cutler threw only one interception.

24. Kansas City Chiefs (3-7) – Despite their record, the Chiefs play tough every week and this week their toughness paid off.

25. Washington Redskins (3-7) – Dan Snyder might look to sign most of the undefeated Florida Tuskers to field a team that is riddled with injuries.

26. Oakland Raiders (3-7) – Return of the MAC – Bruce Gradkowski showed more poise, maturity, and leadership skills than JaMarcual Russell ever did.

27. Buffalo Bills (3-7) – The Bills are in such turmoil that Bill Cowher refused to interview, turning down a $10 million a year job.

28. Seattle Seahawks (3-7) – So this is what happens to a team when most of their star players are over the age of 30...

29. Detroit Lions (2-8) – Matthew Stafford showed why he was the #1 pick in the 2009 NFL draft.

30. St. Louis Rams (1-9) – Pencil in St. Louis for taking their next franchise quarterback in this years draft.

31. Cleveland Browns (1-9) – Brady Quinn threw for more touchdowns in one game (4) than Derek Anderson did in five games.

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-9) – First the OC. Now the DC. Maybe Raheem Morris just wasn't ready to be a NFL head coach?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-24-2009 at 02:28 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Good job. The only things I might change are moving the Vikings up to #1 (I know most people wont agree with me) and move the Browns down to #32.

Overall nice job dude.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought, damn we are not that bad, we arent only 1 spot better than the Chiefs. Than i looked at the teams above the bears and i was like

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
Good job. The only things I might change are moving the Vikings up to #1 (I know most people wont agree with me) and move the Browns down to #32.

Overall nice job dude.
Thanks.

As long as there are two undefeated teams after week 11 then they will be ranked ahead of a team with one loss. That is, however, no disrespect to the Vikings at all.

Right now I think the Browns and Bucs are interchangeable. Both are in turmoil.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-24-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the Packers will drop soon with the losses of Harris and Kampman

Old 11-24-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
It could happen. The Packers should beat the Lions this week and move to 7-4. After that game though they have Bal, at Chi, at Pit, Sea, and at Ari left on their schedule. None of those games will be easy.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
22. New York Jets (4-6) Maybe Rex Ryan should have made Kellen Clemens the starter while Mark Sanchez developed for a year.
You got that right.
And remember when Pete Carroll said he wasn't ready for the NFL? We now see why he said that.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

well Seahawks will be rather easy and @Chi also if we continue to play like that

Old 11-24-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
You got that right.
And remember when Pete Carroll said he wasn't ready for the NFL? We now see why he said that.
Hindsight is always 20/20. Sanchez was the better QB and he led them to a 3-0 start. No one was knocking the Sanchise then. Hes a rookie but in time he will grow into a pretty good QB. Peyton Manning took his lumps his rookie year and I think it helped him become the QB he is today. Im not saying Sanchez is the next Peyton Manning but I think this in the longrun will help Sanchez become a better QB.

Quote:
well Seahawks will be rather easy and @Chi also if we continue to play like that
They should win both of those games but I think both teams will play them tough deep into the 4th quarter. The fans are always pumped when the Packers come to Chicago as you know. Anything can happen.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm more worried about the loss of Harris than I am Kampman to be honest. One game at a time. Right now, we have to focus on Detroit.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
You got that right.
This is nothing new for Sanchez. He took his lumps as a sophomore during the limited action he saw behind Booty, but any USC fan would acknowledge that this actually helped him reach his elite potential the next year, and what would've conceivably continued as a senior had he made that decision.

I never really doubted Sanchez's choice to begin with because although I knew he wouldn't have tremendous success for the totality of his rookie year (as maybe some believed -- hype? I don't know), one thing I knew was that no rookie was willing to work harder, go about it with the right maturity and leadership like I knew Sanchez would. These are all qualities you could say a young Peyton Manning displayed, if you want to draw a comparison between both of their respective rookie campaigns in some way, albeit Sanchez still has a few more starts to turn things around in a positive direction, again.

I really believe Sanchez is one who benefits to a greater extent learning on the job, as opposed to sitting on the sidelines. So in that regard, yeah, Rex Ryan made the right call before the season. Plain and simple, Sanchez was the better QB there.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
This is nothing new for Sanchez. He took his lumps as a sophomore during the limited action he saw behind Booty, but any USC fan would acknowledge that this actually helped him reach his elite potential the next year, and what would've conceivably continued as a senior had he made that decision.

I never really doubted Sanchez's choice to begin with because although I knew he wouldn't have tremendous success for the totality of his rookie year (as maybe some believed -- hype? I don't know), one thing I knew was that no rookie was willing to work harder, go about it with the right maturity and leadership like I knew Sanchez would. These are all qualities you could say a young Peyton Manning displayed, if you want to draw a comparison between both of their respective rookie campaigns in some way, albeit Sanchez still has a few more starts to turn things around in a positive direction, again.

I really believe Sanchez is one who benefits to a greater extent learning on the job, as opposed to sitting on the sidelines. So in that regard, yeah, Rex Ryan made the right call before the season. Plain and simple, Sanchez was the better QB there.
Sanchez is just not mentally or emotionally ready to start in the NFL right now. I know he is a rookie and all so I don't expect him to play well. He has taken a playoff caliber team and ran us into the ground this year. He has lost 2-3 games on his own this year. That is the reason why I thought Clemens should have been the starter from day 1. We need a veteran out there who will not be careless with the football.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

vince young has the 3rd longest winning streak as a starting QB with 8 behind Peyton 19 and Brees 10

Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Kern of the Titans is tied for the longest winning streak as a starting Punter with whoever the hell the Colts and Saints punters are, at 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
24. Kansas City Chiefs (3-7) Despite their record, the Chiefs play tough every week and this week their toughness paid off.
It's because of this that makes it easy to be positive. That win over the Steelers can last me the rest of the season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would have never happened had Sanchez not eaten that hotdog.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
This would have never happened had Sanchez not eaten that hotdog.
Hot dog curse? you may have stumbled upon something here.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hot dog curse? you may have stumbled upon something here.
Its actually been a blessing. Sanchez has decided football isnt for him and challenged Joey Chestnut for the Nathans Mustard Belt.

Heres who won...

Old 11-24-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
Its actually been a blessing. Sanchez has decided football isnt for him and challenged Joey Chestnut for the Nathans Mustard Belt.

Heres who won...

lol, that is no blessing.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel that the Vikings will end up with the top seed in the NFC. Unless they lose their next few games. We have two tough games coming up. Arizona is going to be the worst, and I don't know how I feel about the Giants yet. I could see the vikes going 14-2, losing one of the games to the bears.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I feel that the Vikings will end up with the top seed in the NFC. Unless they lose their next few games. We have two tough games coming up. Arizona is going to be the worst, and I don't know how I feel about the Giants yet. I could see the vikes going 14-2, losing one of the games to the bears.
You can have everything clinched by the time you play us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
It's going to be an interesting race to see who clinches 1st place in the NFC.

Saints remaining schedule
New England
@ Washington
@ Atlanta
Dallas
Tampa Bay
@ Carolina

Vikings remaining schedule
Chicago
@ Arizona
Cincinnati
@ Carolina
@ Chicago
New York Giants

On paper, the Saints schedule is easier than the Vikings.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-24-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, no more gimmes for the Vikes. The Bears aren't good but they're good enough to challenge a good team as they showed Sunday night. I'm glad we're getting tested at the end of the year, hopefully that will help us in preparing for the playoffs.

That Saints schedule isn't easy either though other than the Skins and Bucs games.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote