Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think without Troy P. roaming we have a good shot at throwing on this defense. I say we win 24-17
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:20 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with exactly what ERU said, remember our season opener vs. Kansas City? We weren't sure if it would be Cassel or Croyle to prepare for and look how that game turned out. Croyle threw 2 TD's and no picks. If Dennis Dixon can duplicate his success, I doubt I our offense can keep up, let's not forget with or without Polamalu, the Steelers are still the #1 defense.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys are selling yourself wayyy short... without poly, ben, smith... our terrible ST's and our 4th quarter non-existent defense + new qb.. i think you guys win pretty easily... 24 - 9

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
you guys are selling yourself wayyy short... without poly, ben, smith... our terrible ST's and our 4th quarter non-existent defense + new qb.. i think you guys win pretty easily... 24 - 9
We just aren't playing well right now. Sure, on paper it looks like we should win somewhat easily. Our first half offense is in a terrible funk, although our defense has stepped it up as of late. The special teams angle could be interesting though, I think since Webb has been our KR we've been top 5 in that department (don't quote me on it though).
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
Even without Smith, no team has been able to run on us. I like Ray Rice and all, but we will be able to stop their run and make the Ravens pass on us.

If Arians doesn't get cute with his game plan(he will by the way), then I think we can escape this week with a win. We just got to play sound football. Dixon hopefully doesn't make mistakes.

I'll say it's a close game. 13-12 or something like that.

I think the defense and vets rally around Dixon and will play pissed off by losing 2 straight and giving up a win against a very beatable team in Kansas City.

Dixon could spring some big runs tonight.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Even without Smith, no team has been able to run on us. I like Ray Rice and all, but we will be able to stop their run and make the Ravens pass on us.

If Arians doesn't get cute with his game plan(he will by the way), then I think we can escape this week with a win. We just got to play sound football. Dixon hopefully doesn't make mistakes.

I'll say it's a close game. 13-12 or something like that.

I think the defense and vets rally around Dixon and will play pissed off by losing 2 straight and giving up a win against a very beatable team in Kansas City.

Dixon could spring some big runs tonight.
Hines...you arent winning with those injuries. Sig bet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Hines...you arent winning with those injuries. Sig bet?
I am not saying we are winning and I am not saying we are loosing. I am just saying Dixon could surprise. We've won with Ben and Troy out before. Yeah this game is against the Ravens, but they don't scare me like year's past.

What would be the bet?
Old 11-29-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not saying we are winning and I am not saying we are loosing. I am just saying Dixon could surprise. We've won with Ben and Troy out before. Yeah this game is against the Ravens, but they don't scare me like year's past.

What would be the bet?
If the Ravens win, I get to design a sig for you to wear for 2 weeks. If Steelers win, you get to design a sig for me to wear for 2 weeks. No limitations on what the sig is.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, the Steelers defense is probably going to step it up big-time, and that is bad news for our offense. They have just had no rhyme these past weeks and they aren't going to have it easy tonight. I pray Cameron runs the ball 30+ times and when we do pass, spread the field with Kelly/Demetrius, Mason, Clayton, Rice and Heap.

If we don't win tonight, then, we must win every single game left on the schedule to get to 10-6, so this game is HUGE!

so pumped, this rivalry always gets me :)
Old 11-29-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will take it if HWJ doesn't want to.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I agree, the Steelers defense is probably going to step it up big-time, and that is bad news for our offense. They have just had no rhyme these past weeks and they aren't going to have it easy tonight. I pray Cameron runs the ball 30+ times and when we do pass, spread the field with Kelly/Demetrius, Mason, Clayton, Rice and Heap.

If we don't win tonight, then, we must win every single game left on the schedule to get to 10-6, so this game is HUGE!

so pumped, this rivalry always gets me :)
Oh I love this rivalry. I would put it in the top 3 rivalries in the game right now.

Thing people like to dismiss is the fact that Tyrone Carter is a way better tackler than Troy. Troy is the playmaker, Carter is the run stuffer. I wished we could try and put Clark at SS and Tyrone at FS because TC always plays well at FS.

Also, the game is in primetime and the Steelers always seem to win on primetime.

But that was with Ben. Cannot wait, though.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I will take it if HWJ doesn't want to.
I'll let you take the bet. I already have the Bengals in my sig. I don't feel like having the Ravens in it either if the Steelers lose.

Next game I am down for a sig bet, though.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If the Ravens win, I get to design a sig for you to wear for 2 weeks. If Steelers win, you get to design a sig for me to wear for 2 weeks. No limitations on what the sig is.
Quote:
I'll let you take the bet. I already have the Bengals in my sig. I don't feel like having the Ravens in it either if the Steelers lose.

Next game I am down for a sig bet, though.
Alright APS, are ya down??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Deal. Sig bet it is, 2 weeks.
Quote:
Old 11-29-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER!!! If anything, take that ERU ;).

It might be petty, but spending a 2nd round pick if even only for a single victory against PIT is worth it to me :D.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 11-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gg guys, closer than i thought... but i think id rather have seen a blowout than to lose like that
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win tonight. I'm glad you beat the Steelers. Someone had to

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
Great win tonight. I'm glad you beat the Steelers. Someone had to
We'll try to beat the Packers next week too :D. Should be the most penalized game of the year.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I'll post my thoughts later but wow, did yall see how well we ran the ball?? and this was against the NFL's best run defense. We should definetily continue this style of offense. We aren't a run n' gun offense yet, we worked well in this down hill, smash mouth offense with the unbalanced lines and hard play actions. CONTINUE THIS CAM!!

Props out to the defense, they played decent throughout the game, kinda upset with the lack of a sack but they made a play when it mattered.

GREAT WIN, now we HAVE to beat Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland to end up 10-6. So the game in Pittsburgh now isn't a must win, so far.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 11-29-2009 at 11:11 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I'll post my thoughts later but wow, did yall see how well we ran the ball?? and this was against the NFL's best run defense. We should definetily continue this style of offense. We aren't a run n' gun offense yet, we worked well in this down hill, smash mouth offense with the unbalanced lines and hard play actions. CONTINUE THIS CAM!!

Props out to the defense, they played decent throughout the game, kinda upset with the lack of a sack but they made a play when it mattered.

GREAT WIN, now we HAVE to beat Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland to end up 10-6. So the game in Pittsburgh now isn't a must win, so far.
The Steelers rush D is not the same with Smith and Polamalu out, but the Ravens did do a nice job running the ball. Both teams ran with some success, which is uncharacteristic of this rivalry.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Good game Raven fans. I cannot blame Dixon at all for this loss. If Ben is in, we win the game.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea good game, if we play like this again at PIT PIT will beat us by 30.

-I have came to the conclussion that Lardarius Webb is the definition of swag that guy is a beast

-Krueger I am glad he could come up big

-I think flacco ankle has been bothering him since minnesota and it got worse today.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Hmmmm soooooo TT...What kind of sig should I draw up for you :)
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
KRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER!!! If anything, take that ERU ;).

It might be petty, but spending a 2nd round pick if even only for a single victory against PIT is worth it to me :D.
Yea he really showed me! That 1 play in 12 weeks....wow.

Nah Im happy he made a play, its nice when your 2nd rd pick is actually on the active roster for back to back weeks......pretty much every other team in the NFL's 2nd rd pick is active every single week.

I enjoyed the outcome for about a split second, and couldn't help but realize how counterfeit this win is, but I'll take it for now. Pretty much every week now is win or you're out for us so it'll be exciting at least until next monday night. Maybe against that God awful o line in Green Bay Kruger might get his first career sack!.....but I'll believe that when I see it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I am surprised that the Ravens did not get a sack on Dixon yet we had 4 or 5 on Flacco.