Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The crazy thing about Revis' ball skills is that there is still tons of room for improvement in that area. He was never heralded as a ball hawk coming out either, and now look at where he is, with five INTs for the second straight year, while maintaining his rep as one of, if not the best, shutdown corners in the league.

Yesterday aside from his one pick he dropped another two that he probably should have taken a better angle to. Fundamentally he is as good as they come; he has a great feel for the position, and knows where his man is at all times, as well as doing an outstanding job of staying in front of him at all times. Some corners decide not to do this in fear of misjudging the ball and getting burned for six. It really is a risky thing to do if you do not have great anticipation skills.

Everyone likes to bring up his dominance in man coverage, but I have seen him diagnose plays better than just about every other DB in zone coverage, and seemingly knock down pass after pass, too, like a safety would. Evidenced by his league-leading 23 passes defended (next closest player is Leon Hall with 17).

I have watched many Jets games this season (I am a huge Mark Sanchez guy, of course), and I am a Raiders fan, but based off this year’s play alone I would have to give Revis the honor of top corner in the league. There really is not a flaw to his game right now, and he has had immediate success at one of the toughest positions to master in football, especially with all the rules changes over the years that have shifted in favor of the offense.

Revis is without a doubt a blue-chip player anyone would love to build their organization around. Great character also, not much of a talker, and a very humble individual. The sky is the limit.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm not suggesting that revis' were bad picks. but let's take deltha o'neal in 2000 (iirc). literally EVERY single int he had was the result of a bad pass, he never had to make a play on the ball. but because he ended up with like, 10 ints, he was suddenly talked about as a "top" CB. in that case, the ints were completely irrelevant in the discussion of his ability, because it took next to no ability to get them.

like i said, i have seen roughly 1.2 quarters of jets football since week one, so i have no idea how "good" revis' picks were. but the idea that they can always even be somewhat relevant is just not true.
Reading Deltha's career stats is hilarious. He has a season with 9 picks, a season with 10 picks, and three seasons with just one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's nearly impossible to rank corners. So many other variables come into play. Scheme, pass rush, safety help, and even who the other corner is all have huge impacts.

And then there's the question of what you want from a corner. Revis is certainly more of a playmaker than Aso, but one can still make the argument that Aso more consistently shuts down his guy.

But I will say that Aso, Revis, and Woodson are clearly the top 3 in the game.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another forum I had to read that the reason Revis succeeds is because he is allowed to be illegally physical in his coverage. That he is constantly arm barring, hand fighting and bumping receivers past 5 yards. So blatantly, in fact, that the author claimed that Revis must pay off the referees.

I lul'ed
Old 12-04-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So blatantly, in fact, that the author claimed that Revis must pay off the referees.
He is just trying to even the playing field.

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Andre Goodman is pretty good, man.
An interesting story on him. He came to the Dolphins in 06 and for the 06 and 07 season is was an ok corner for us. In the 08 season for the first half of the season or so he played awful and kept getting burnt time after time again. Then during the week of mid season he missed practice cause of family reasons and his teammates and coaches was praying for him and hoping he's ok so obiously it was something that was serious for him and his family. Once he came back after that, he was a whole new guy out there and was starting to play pretty damn well. Probably the best he's ever played and he's continuing to do so for the Broncos. So what ever that family thing was really sparked Goodman and gave him new life out their on the field.

Back to the thread topic, hands down its Revis. He's money out their. I dunno what his contract is and if he's on his rookie deal then its prob up here soon. So if I was the Jets, I would lock him up as soon as I can.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_posit...=25&numgames=1

revis 43% completion against 11.1 YPC 55.3 QB rating against 11 pass deflections 2 interceptions and 2 touchdowns given up
woodson 54% completion against 11.9 YPC 58.5 QB rating against 3 pass deflections 7 interceptions and 2 touchdowns given up

woodson however has 27 stops(solo defensive tackles which constitute an offensive failure) to revis' 10 and 2 sacks, 2 hits, and 5 pressures. charles also has 20 more tackles.

revis holds a slight edge in coverage, but woodson is a better all around player. i would take either one of them.

aso is low from teams completing 19 of 23 passes against him. for comparison revis allowed only 28 of 65 and woodson 29 of 54 passes. but then again teams run on oakland and those passes could have been in easier situations. regardless:stats don't lie.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis is absolutely disgusting. He shouldn't be allowed in the game. Takes away an entire side of the field for all intensive purposes, and does it in a variety of coverages. Anybody who can make Randy Moss look like a scrub can play on my team. I still love Nnamndi, but Revis shuts people down just as well and is just a flatout player maker as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
http://profootballfocus.com/by_posit...=25&numgames=1

revis 43% completion against 11.1 YPC 55.3 QB rating against 11 pass deflections 2 interceptions and 2 touchdowns given up
woodson 54% completion against 11.9 YPC 58.5 QB rating against 3 pass deflections 7 interceptions and 2 touchdowns given up

woodson however has 27 stops(solo defensive tackles which constitute an offensive failure) to revis' 10 and 2 sacks, 2 hits, and 5 pressures. charles also has 20 more tackles.

revis holds a slight edge in coverage, but woodson is a better all around player. i would take either one of them.

aso is low from teams completing 19 of 23 passes against him. for comparison revis allowed only 28 of 65 and woodson 29 of 54 passes. but then again teams run on oakland and those passes could have been in easier situations. regardless:stats don't lie.

Stats do lie. That same website has Ray Edwards ranked above Jared Allen, Tramon Williams as the 8th best CB in the league, and Justin Forsett as the 5th best RB. Profootballfocus is garbage.

All three are great, and it's interesting that in Aso's "down year" he's been thrown at 23 times in 11 games.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Stats do lie. That same website has Ray Edwards ranked above Jared Allen, Tramon Williams as the 8th best CB in the league, and Justin Forsett as the 5th best RB. Profootballfocus is garbage.

All three are great, and it's interesting that in Aso's "down year" he's been thrown at 23 times in 11 games.
You're right. That website is pure crap. Aso is playing like the 41st best CB in the league? Yea, I don't think so.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 12-04-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edwards doesn't have anything to do with revis and woodson, but yes there has to be some kind of thought going into any kind of analysis from these stats. i was throwing these stats out there to help people better gauge the difference between the 2. its not that great for 'who's the best' but its pretty good for helping see the differences.

and the worse stat is seeing jeff backus ranked as the 11th best tackle in the league due to his awesome run blocking. if he was that good then kevin smith should run behind him from now on.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 12-04-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Any top 3 list without Charles Woodson is a complete joke. The guy is absolutely lights out and it's his run defense and pass rush that sets him above the rest...Along with the lockdown coverage.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I have to say, that draft ended up being a pretty damn good draft for CB's.

Revis
Leon Hall
Aaron Ross
Chris Houston
Eric Wright

Plus Brandon Meriweather at safety.

Using Chris Houston and good CB in the same sentence is just wrong in so many ways.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Using Chris Houston and good CB in the same sentence is just wrong in so many ways.
I mean, he was starting for awhile......................

Seriously though, I haven't watched close to enough Falcons games to make any kind of judgement. I just remember some Atlanta fans on the board talking him up at the end of last year/beginning of this year. Still, both Revis and Hall are very good/great young CB's, and I think Ross and Wright have at the very least shown flashes of being pretty good NFL CB's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis is probably the best in coverage right now, but Woodson is easily the best all-around corner right now. He's not even a full notch below Revis in coverage but is far better against the run and is a better playmaker. I would still rank Asomugha up at the top. He is still having a damn good year, just not as good as his 2007 or 2008.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The old saying used to be that water covers half the earth and Charles Woodson covers the other half. Personally, I think it's Revis just because of who he's had to face week in and week out. Andre, Moss, MSW, Owens and so on.
CLong4Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we were picking corners for a game next week I would take Asomugha over anybody, if I was picking for the future it would be Revis without a doubt. I am reserving a little bit of judgement on Revis right now though, in those "prime-time" matchups he hasn't really been put on an island against a Moss or Johnson.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
The old saying used to be that water covers half the earth and Charles Woodson covers the other half. Personally, I think it's Revis just because of who he's had to face week in and week out. Andre, Moss, MSW, Owens and so on.
Water covers more than half the Earth.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year it's between Revis and Woodson...both have been lights out. I think Revis has a very, very slight edge in coverage, but Woodson is better against the run, and they unleash him in blitzes which he's been great at.

Can't go wrong with either one.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, the old saying was something along the lines of "Water covers 75% of the earth and Fred Smoot covers the rest". Guess who coined that phrase?
Old 12-04-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Water covers more than half the Earth.
I know. The originator of the quote did not.
CLong4Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know. The originator of the quote did not.
Lol like everyone hasn't used that phrase/quote at some point and just inserted their best player in the secondary in it at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis gets a ton of safety help
Old 12-04-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Revis gets a ton of safety help
How many Jets games have you watched this season?
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
How many Jets games have you watched this season?
enough....