Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 12-04-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rookie Spotlight: Josh Freeman

Rookie Spotlight: Josh Freeman

In the first installment of NFL Spot's 'Rookie Spotlight' series, Josh Gleason breaks down the play of Bucs QB Josh Freeman from his week 12 game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to post. Enjoy!
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shameless.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Shameless.
Not sure what to say... sorry? haha
Old 12-04-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Not sure what to say... sorry? haha
Nah it's cool. I liked your analysis.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Nah it's cool. I liked your analysis.
Thank you sir. If you're interested, I'll be breaking down Brian Cushing (at least that's what the public seems to want as of now) against Jacksonville next week.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Thank you sir. If you're interested, I'll be breaking down Brian Cushing (at least that's what the public seems to want as of now) against Jacksonville next week.
Don't bother. We already know Cushing is a stud!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going into the draft I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that Cushing produced in the NFL. I haven't see him with my own eyes yet for Houston but apparently I was dead wrong? I still find it hard to believe....he's one of the stiffest players I've ever seen and can't cover an ant.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:28 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Going into the draft I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that Cushing produced in the NFL. I haven't see him with my own eyes yet for Houston but apparently I was dead wrong? I still find it hard to believe....he's one of the stiffest players I've ever seen and can't cover an ant.
I agree with you for the most part. I thought he was a rich man's Hunter Hillenmeyer and rated him as a 3rd Rounder. I haven't focused on him, but I've watched the last two Texans games and he never grabbed my attention. On Monday though, when I re-watch the Jags-Texans game, I'll be strictly focusing on him, and I'll have my analysis.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Freeman made some horrendous decisions today.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say that Freeman started early. The trend for recent years has been for a rookie QB to start the season. Like Sanchez and Stafford did.

It lets him watch and learn from the mistakes the other 2 QBs made. Since both were so bad even on games when he really struggles he knows the other 2 were just as bad. Makes it harder for him to think he's letting the team down and that someone else could do a better job.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote