Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-19-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 0-1 on predictions already, lol.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
I'm 0-1 on predictions already, lol.
Same here, and a loss of 27 confidence points. Although, we were with the 95 percent of the people on yahoo who picked Fresno State in the game. That OT was awful by the Bulldogs.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Timmy Brown Is Sexy <3
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As is Savage!! Snowstorm+Rutgers Football+Beer has me way to pumped for this game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
As is Savage!! Snowstorm+Rutgers Football+Beer has me way to pumped for this game.
this is the exact combo for me except I've got PJ's pizza!!!
Quote:
Old 12-19-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is the exact combo for me except I've got PJ's pizza!!!
I love PJ's. Lucky man.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Davis is owning so far tonight. He's definitely declaring this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

SANUUUUUUUU

god this is sweet. Davis, Corcoran and Munoz helping their stock tonight.
I wanna hear news on Mccourty :(
Quote:
Old 12-19-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had never heard of this Sanu guy until tonight. He seems good
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I had never heard of this Sanu guy until tonight. He seems good
True freshman but he's already 19. He's going to be a big time player. I think he can be a 1st or 2nd round pick in 3 or 4 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Martinek with the Leonard Leap
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Billy Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
True freshman but he's already 19. He's going to be a big time player. I think he can be a 1st or 2nd round pick in 3 or 4 years.
yea he's already said he plans on leaving after 3 years. He's a ridiculous talent but is dumb as hell apparently haha

and Billy Anderson baby <3
Quote:

Last edited by scottyboy : 12-19-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
yea he's already said he plans on leaving after 3 years. He's a ridiculous talent but is dumb as hell apparently haha

and Bully Anderson baby <3
Next Marion Manningham? haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And that is why I picked Rutgers in Bowl pick em ;).

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Savage unleashing the dragon. damn.

but brown and mccourty hurt :(
Quote:
Old 12-19-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Damaso Munoz!!!!
<3
Quote:
Old 12-19-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Damaso Munoz!!!!
<3
Well big game from us but still bittersweet. We have so much young talent though so we should be on the up again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well big game from us but still bittersweet. We have so much young talent though so we should be on the up again.
agreed. today was great because me and my roomie love Damaso haha

RUTGERS BABY <3
Quote:
Old 12-20-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhh.. Mountain West is 1-0 in bowls. Awesome

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I picked Fresno State but Go MWC! Fresno State should be a future MWC member, though.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:33 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I picked Fresno State but Go MWC! Fresno State should be a future MWC member, though.
Hopefully those schools come on over. I especially want Boise State to join up so it can become a 4 headed monster each year. I just don't see it happening with the WAC losing so much talent

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:39 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully those schools come on over. I especially want Boise State to join up so it can become a 4 headed monster each year. I just don't see it happening with the WAC losing so much talent
My ideal three are Boise State, Houston, and Nevada. I know Fresno State is good and all but unless the MWC drops San Diego State I really can't see adding Fresno for a team that is just as good yet with a better basketball and would make a better natural rival for TCU than Houston.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My older brother graduated from TCU a couple of years ago and was making fun of me since my team is from the WAC although we didnt come close to a bowl game. He laughed saying "Our number 5 ranked team is up to par with your #2." Boise State needs to shut him up for me with a victory. :) TCU destroyed Wyoming like 44-0 or something like that.