Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-09-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
She is indeed the one that this report is surrounding.

She went black and never went back.

Negative. The reports surrounds a girl named Lindsey (I won't mention her last name for her sake), but she is from nearby Pickens, SC which is just a 45 minute drive from Brynes High School. She was home for the weekend, and did not drive 200 miles just to see Lattimore play.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I would orally commit if the hostesses showed up at my game too ;)
I think the Tennessee hostesses used some oral techniques to commit those recruits too, in those pvt. moments after hrs. perhaps .......

And TitanHope, this is the Volunteers chickens come home to roost. As a Bama fan who suffered under the 5-ton finger pointed at Bama by Jugbutt Fulmer for the Memphis D-linemen auction, all I can say is what goes around just came around. The Tide of all schools in the SEC has earned the right to point the finger at the Vols, paid in full. Tennessee got away with murder in that Memphis recruiting scandal that scarred Bama (probation, its 2nd), Kentucky (Mumme fired as HC), & Memphis U (player left school, exonerated). And the Vols -- scot free. Hmmmmm, in what state is Memphis?

Not this time. The NCAA is a bunch of scalphunters & Tennessee have been sniffed around for a long while now, about 30 yrs in fact, as long as they've had grad students write papers & take test for FB players. The NCAA often prosecutes programs for obviously guilty lesser offenses, copping a plea ....

Ever see The Program (James Caan, Omar Epps) ? Halle Berry played one of those hostesses, not talking about the cream-filled cupcakes here.... hey she was great as always, she was hot, just pointing out here she's half-white, like Mariah Carey & Vanessa Williams, big kudos for the hybrids!!
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I think the Tennessee hostesses used some oral techniques to commit those recruits too, in those pvt. moments after hrs. perhaps .......

And TitanHope, this is the Volunteers chickens come home to roost. As a Bama fan who suffered under the 5-ton finger pointed at Bama by Jugbutt Fulmer for the Memphis D-linemen auction, all I can say is what goes around just came around. The Tide of all schools in the SEC has earned the right to point the finger at the Vols, paid in full. Tennessee got away with murder in that Memphis recruiting scandal that scarred Bama (probation, its 2nd), Kentucky (Mumme fired as HC), & Memphis U (player left school, exonerated). And the Vols -- scot free. Hmmmmm, in what state is Memphis?

Not this time. The NCAA is a bunch of scalphunters & Tennessee have been sniffed around for a long while now, about 30 yrs in fact, as long as they've had grad students write papers & take test for FB players. The NCAA often prosecutes programs for obviously guilty lesser offenses, copping a plea ....

Ever see The Program (James Caan, Omar Epps) ? Halle Berry played one of those hostesses, not talking about the cream-filled cupcakes here.... hey she was great as always, she was hot, just pointing out here she's half-white, like Mariah Carey & Vanessa Williams, big kudos for the hybrids!!
Technically Tennessee. In reality, it's more like an extension of Mississippi or Arkansas. If I was governor of Tennessee, I wouldn't lose any sleep if Memphis got annexed. :D
Old 12-09-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
My bad. I wasn't thinking straight. While Willis' dads comments don't refute that the hostesses are "cool" and "nice" it does refute the general idea that there is any wrong doing going on.
If he's aware of everything that was going on, which isn't a given, and isn't protecting his kid, which isn't a given, yes it means that the staff didn't sanction it, although it doesn't preclude the staff being aware of, but not involved with, the hostesses interaction. However I'll assume neither way, as the investigation should reveal the truth.

Quote:
Well, we don't know what recruiting factors will have the greatest influence on some recruits. Hell, some recruits just choose schools because of uniforms. All I'm saying is I think it's a little careless to guess that if a recruiting tool doesn't seem appealing to you, it must not be appealing to that player.
Is it really careless to say a sign did not sway a commit? Or at least not careless to say it didn't sway TWO commitments?

Quote:
So you've never said or thought that you think someone seems cool or nice based on what you've heard about them from other people?
Maybe if I had been around them or knew enough about them, then yes. But according to you, all this hostess did was show up at a game and wave a sign around, and no, I've never called anyone cool in a parallel or similar situation. Maybe nice for the care, but not cool.

However, maybe he did say that about someone completely random. Doesn't erase his "a lot" comment about his teammates.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Technically Tennessee. In reality, it's more like an extension of Mississippi or Arkansas. If I was governor of Tennessee, I wouldn't lose any sleep if Memphis got annexed. :D
It's not like we run Memphis either. I think we've struggled their recently. Marlon Brown comes to mind.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Negative. The reports surrounds a girl named Lindsey (I won't mention her last name for her sake), but she is from nearby Pickens, SC which is just a 45 minute drive from Brynes High School. She was home for the weekend, and did not drive 200 miles just to see Lattimore play.
My mistake! Sorry Lacey! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We wouldn't have to if other fans didn't look at minor violations and demand that the university be crushed. We have to counteract it. ;)
I'm a fan of integrity, and Lane Kiffin is a little *****, so yeah, I hope they get crushed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm a fan of integrity, and Lane Kiffin is a little *****, so yeah, I hope they get crushed.
I wouldn't count on it. This will be over with soon. Steve Spurrier with an axe to grind because he has met his match and Kiffin is invading his territory. Suposedly the whole thing got tipped off because one of the girls invited Lattimore to their hotel room and he called his coached and asked if it was a violation.

The whole New York Times article is a joke, there is no basis for anything. College students go home for the weekend and go to a football game to cheer on people they have met on a past visit, GASP!!! College girls go to visit future college football superstars with NFL potential, who are also about 6'4" and ripped, GASP!! what frivilous college girls would ever want to do that!!!! Orgeron and Kiffin were not born yesterday, they know what they are doing and they would not do anything to put this program on probation. Just the idiot media with an axe to grind because Kiffin stirs up the SEC heirarchy.

The only thing that can hurt Tennessee is if the NCAA proves the girls were ordered there by the coaching staff. That seems far fetched as all of the other details are suspect at best. This is just a lame attempt by the media to capitalize on a figure (Lane Kiffin, Tennessee) that generates ratings. DUH!

Last edited by Fred Savage : 12-09-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure this happens at a lot of places, and the coaches don't necessarily know about it. I know Terrelle Pryor got a little action on his U-M visit, but I guarantee the Michigan coaching staff didn't set it up. I'm sure these chicks slept with the recruits, but I doubt Lane Kiffin told them to. With that said, is this surprising to anyone but Tennessee fans?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage View Post
I wouldn't count on it. This will be over with soon. Steve Spurrier with an axe to grind because he has met his match and Kiffin is invading his territory. Suposedly the whole thing got tipped off because one of the girls invited Lattimore to their hotel room and he called his coached and asked if it was a violation.

The whole New York Times article is a joke, there is no basis for anything. College students go home for the weekend and go to a football game to cheer on people they have met on a past visit, GASP!!! College girls go to visit future college football superstars with NFL potential, who are also about 6'4" and ripped, GASP!! what frivilous college girls would ever want to do that!!!! Orgeron and Kiffin were not born yesterday, they know what they are doing and they would not do anything to put this program on probation. Just the idiot media with an axe to grind because Kiffin stirs up the SEC heirarchy.

The only thing that can hurt Tennessee is if the NCAA proves the girls were ordered there by the coaching staff. That seems far fetched as all of the other details are suspect at best. This is just a lame attempt by the media to capitalize on a figure (Lane Kiffin, Tennessee) that generates ratings. DUH!
What the hell does Spurrier have to do with anything?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What the hell does Spurrier have to do with anything?
Lattimore is/was considered an SC lean, in addition Willis and Miller are from Byrnes, SC. The theory is that someone tipped the NCAA about this. The theory is that Lattimore contacted the SC coaches about the situation.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm pretty sure this happens at a lot of places, and the coaches don't necessarily know about it. I know Terrelle Pryor got a little action on his U-M visit, but I guarantee the Michigan coaching staff didn't set it up. I'm sure these chicks slept with the recruits, but I doubt Lane Kiffin told them to. With that said, is this surprising to anyone but Tennessee fans?
It was thought that the Bryce Brown sign was partly because of one of the hostesses, Lacey Pearl. It really doesn't surprise me, the media needs something to talk about and Kiffin and Tennessee is the hot ticket. I know for a fact this stuff goes on all over the country at major programs.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
They used to take Aggie players/recruits to whorehouses. True story. There is a scene about it in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Athletic departments bother graduate students about student's grades so I don't see why they wouldn't pimp out the girls on campus. Big time athletic departments could give a **** about the schools they are a part of.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Penalties Disappoint Alabama Leaders - Scout

NCAA alleges Alabama committed major violations because of violations of its textbook disbursement policy - The Birmingham News

Alabama admits to NCAA violations over textbooks - CBS Sports

Alabama admitted to the violations, and even self-reported them. The NCAA sanctioned the university which included 3 years probation and vacating wins. Bama is currently appealing the sanctions.
No, no, no. You said that the athletes used scholarships to buy textbooks and then sell them for cash. In reality they used their scholarships to obtain textbooks for unscholarshipped fellow athletes. ENTIRELY different.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/...-did-no-wrong/

Good article about Corey Miller's dad claiming the University and the girls did nothing wrong. That's two parents now. Corey Miller has apparently also stated the universities innocence multiple times on his twitter or facebook statuses. Whichever.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
CC
Veteran

CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/...-did-no-wrong/

Good article about Corey Miller's dad claiming the University and the girls did nothing wrong. That's two parents now. Corey Miller has apparently also stated the universities innocence multiple times on his twitter or facebook statuses. Whichever.
No chance that they are trying to protect the school that they will be attending? I would guess that it probably is a good idea to take your future coaches side on an issue like this.

I don't really care either way as a Michigan fan, but to assert that this is tantamount to proof that there was no wrongdoing is laughable.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:56 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
No chance that they are trying to protect the school that they will be attending? I would guess that it probably is a good idea to take your future coaches side on an issue like this.

I don't really care either way as a Michigan fan, but to assert that this is tantamount to proof that there was no wrongdoing is laughable.
I never said it was proof, but in a case that's based on hearsay with zero proof to begin with I'd say these people's testimony is a lot less laughable than basing an investigation entirely around off-the-cuff remarks made by a recruit and some Internet message board posts and people assuming the worst because of it.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first off i dont give a **** about the volunteers unlike me fellow titans(no disrespect obviously) im an ecu grad and fan and i live in eastern NC and now back to this thread hahahahaha this post gets me weak for the most part its angry fellow sec members who want to claim "boohoo" "i hope they go down" despite their obvious foolishness that their own schools do the same things i highly doubt there is ANY school who doesnt use this type of thing to try and get a good recruits this is just the way of ncaa football its not any universities fault it is the billion dollar industry that is ncaa football's fault ahhhh i could rant on and on especially for someone who is a die hard fan of a "non-bcs" school(once again total BS) are you people that blind do you not think that usc florida texas oklahoma alabama lsu on and on and on are doing the same things if you dont realize that you are just foolish and dont realize the money involved at every school get it together people this is nothing new on the recruiting landscape its just the flavor of the moment news story
Old 12-10-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't this been going on for years though? Even before Kiffin was there? I heard one of the QBs (Either Clausen or Ainge) had actually fallen in love and married one of those hoes lol.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

http://13psi.com/something-stinks-in-pahokee/
Old 12-10-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this investigation is dumb. But rules are rules. If the Orange Pride is considered an extension of the university and they broke rules, it doesn't matter if the coaches put them up to it or not. I also find it hard to believe that they just held up a sign as well, especially if it influenced recruits. I also doubt that NCAA would do an investigation for something as little as that.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
No, no, no. You said that the athletes used scholarships to buy textbooks and then sell them for cash. In reality they used their scholarships to obtain textbooks for unscholarshipped fellow athletes. ENTIRELY different.
My mistake, but they were still abusing their scholarships for their friends and Bama was still put on probation, so my point remains.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My mistake, but they were still abusing their scholarships for their friends and Bama was still put on probation, so my point remains.
Yeah but this is about Tennessee. They are being investigated. What other schools did or are doing have no relevence.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, guys, guys. Let's all calm down, and look at pics why players are choosing Tennessee... :)

http://theangryt.com/?p=3363#more-3363

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote