Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I've stuck up for JaMarcus and blamed a lot of the woes on the franchise, he has to be held accountable for his regression in his throwing accuracy.

I suppose it doesn't help your confidence when you come out, and the first pass of the season bricks off someone's hands.

Really though, he went from a guy that had a pretty good TD/INT ratio for such a young guy without any receivers around him(13:8 I believe?) to a guy that was overthrowing swing passes and completing 35% of his passes.

Was his confidence destroyed? You can blame that, but ultimately, you have to keep your composure, or the best you can ever be is a decent QB when the team has a ton of talent.

I'm still just perplexed by his accuracy woes. I mean, decision making, maturity, weight fluctuations, those were all question marks anyway, and him never improving on that shows his work ethic, but he used to be able to put the football anywhere he wanted with a flick of the wrist.

Gradkowski is a guy who is confident and swaggalicious no matter how ****** up things get, he's been on ****** up teams before..... Those kind of guys can help you overachieve a little sometimes, but ultimately it's a stop gap.

I'd like to see Russell go somewhere else, or see if someone can mold him. Alex Smith is showing out now, but Russell was better last year than Smith ever was prior to this season, IMO.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:28 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Yeah, somebody has to tell Big JaMarc how football and money work together.
boooom reality check jamarcus russell. you've just been reality checked jamarcus russell now deal with like a man.... in reality.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
As much as I've stuck up for JaMarcus and blamed a lot of the woes on the franchise, he has to be held accountable for his regression in his throwing accuracy.

I suppose it doesn't help your confidence when you come out, and the first pass of the season bricks off someone's hands.

Really though, he went from a guy that had a pretty good TD/INT ratio for such a young guy without any receivers around him(13:8 I believe?) to a guy that was overthrowing swing passes and completing 35% of his passes.

Was his confidence destroyed? You can blame that, but ultimately, you have to keep your composure, or the best you can ever be is a decent QB when the team has a ton of talent.

I'm still just perplexed by his accuracy woes. I mean, decision making, maturity, weight fluctuations, those were all question marks anyway, and him never improving on that shows his work ethic, but he used to be able to put the football anywhere he wanted with a flick of the wrist.

Gradkowski is a guy who is confident and swaggalicious no matter how ****** up things get, he's been on ****** up teams before..... Those kind of guys can help you overachieve a little sometimes, but ultimately it's a stop gap.

I'd like to see Russell go somewhere else, or see if someone can mold him. Alex Smith is showing out now, but Russell was better last year than Smith ever was prior to this season, IMO.
Did you just call The Bruce Gradkowski a stop gap? I think you did. Well let me tell you something about "Badass" Bruce Gradkowski...

When he was growing up on the mean streets of Pittsburgh, PA he was always picked last to play football with the other kids. Most of the time that would destroy a kid's confidence but no, not Bruce. See, Bruce was a special guy. There was nothing friendly when he was on the playground because Bruce doesn't play. Playground? **** that. That's a warground and Bruce is always prepared for battle. When the starting quarterback on his flag football team went down, Bruce got in there and unleashed hell. Even as a tyke he possessed a laser, rocket arm and could deliver the football with pin-point accuracy.

One day after school, the high school football coach saw him throwing footballs twenty yards downfield at a makeshift target. You know what he was throwing at? A pack of gum, Juicy Fruit, and hitting it every time. Coach walked up to him and said "hey, kid, you should play football. We need a QB with that kind of arm." Ya know what Bruce said "**** yeah. Wanna piece of gum?"

That's the kind of kid Bruce Gradkowski is. Swagger. Style. Grace. 6'1", 220lbs, of real deal sex appeal. A lot of famous quarterbacks are from the area he's from. Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas. You know what sets Bruce apart? Two things: 1) His name's not Joe. It's Bruce, ya'heard? 2) He wiped his ass with their records. That high school record set by Dan Marino? Yeah, he broke that. Crushed that **** just like he crushes that ass at his crib.

While he was at Toledo, he had to start his sophomore year? Psh, no biggie. Know what Bruce did? He set a record. He set a Mid-American Conference season record by completing 71.2% of his passes. He threw for 3,210 yards, with a school season record of 29 touchdowns and 7 interceptions and a final passer rating of 161.53. You know what? There is no thing as a 161.53 passer rating. They had to set a new number because Bruce breaks records.

Finally, it's his time to shine and just like in grade school, he was picked close to last. This time Tampa Bay picks him in the 6th round. But ya know what? That wasn't a challenge for him. Tampa Bay? Too easy to turn around. Next stop on the Grad train, St. Louis? Psh. Too easy. The Grad-man needs a challenge. Off to Cleveland? He started the last game of the season for Cleveland afterward the Browns cut him. Was it because he sucked? No. He was a threat to Brady Quinn. Finally, Bruce chose the Raiders. Did Al Davis find this phenom waiting to be unleashed? No. Bruce called the Raiders and said "Do you want a Super Bowl?" So, now he's on the Raiders. He came to Oaktown to wave his balls around and make bitches swoon. While he's doing that he's also going to win some games because THE Bruce Gradkowski makes things happen.

Washington, Denver, Cleveland, Baltimore... Get ready. Hide your women. Stay late for practice. Study film over and over because the Polish Cannon is getting ready to jizz all over your defenses.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-13-2009 at 03:10 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Did you just call The Bruce Gradkowski a stop gap? I think you did. Well let me tell you something about "Badass" Bruce Gradkowski...

When he was growing up on the mean streets of Pittsburgh, PA he was always picked last to play football with the other kids. Most of the time that would destroy a kid's confidence but no, not Bruce. See, Bruce was a special guy. There was nothing friendly when he was on the playground because Bruce doesn't play. Playground? **** that. That's a warground and Bruce is always prepared for battle. When the starting quarterback on his flag football team went down, Bruce got in there and unleashed hell. Even as a tyke he possessed a laser, rocket arm and could deliver the football with pin-point accuracy.

One day after school, the high school football coach saw him throwing footballs twenty yards downfield at a makeshift target. You know what he was throwing at? A pack of gum, Juicy Fruit, and hitting it every time. Coach walked up to him and said "hey, kid, you should play football. We need a QB with that kind of arm." Ya know what Bruce said "**** yeah. Wanna piece of gum?"

That's the kind of kid Bruce Gradkowski is. Swagger. Style. Grace. 6'1", 220lbs, of real deal sex appeal. A lot of famous quarterbacks are from the area he's from. Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas. You know what sets Bruce apart? Two things: 1) His name's not Joe. It's Bruce, ya'heard? 2) He wiped his ass with their records. That high school record set by Dan Marino? Yeah, he broke that. Crushed that **** just like he crushes that ass at his crib.

While he was at Toledo, he had to start his sophomore year? Psh, no biggie. Know what Bruce did? He set a record. He set a Mid-American Conference season record by completing 71.2% of his passes. He threw for 3,210 yards, with a school season record of 29 touchdowns and 7 interceptions and a final passer rating of 161.53. You know what? There is no thing as a 161.53 passer rating. They had to set a new number because Bruce breaks records.

Finally, it's his time to shine and just like in grade school, he was picked close to last. This time Tampa Bay picks him in the 6th round. But ya know what? That wasn't a challenge for him. Tampa Bay? Too easy to turn around. Next stop on the Grad train, St. Louis? Psh. Too easy. The Grad-man needs a challenge. Off to Cleveland? He started the last game of the season for Cleveland afterward the Browns cut him? Was it because he sucked? No. He was a threat to Brady Quinn. Finally, Bruce chose the Raiders. Did Al Davis find this phenom waiting to be unleashed? No. Bruce called the Raiders and said "Do you want a Super Bowl?" So, now he's on the Raiders. He came to Oaktown to wave his balls around and make bitches swoon. While he's doing that he's also going to win some games because THE Bruce Gradkowski makes things happen.
This pretty much sums up what Bruce The God Gradkowski is about.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Finally, it's his time to shine and just like in grade school, he was picked close to last. This time Tampa Bay picks him in the 6th round. But ya know what? That wasn't a challenge for him. Tampa Bay? Too easy to turn around. Next stop on the Grad train, St. Louis? Psh. Too easy. The Grad-man needs a challenge. Off to Cleveland? He started the last game of the season for Cleveland afterward the Browns cut him. Was it because he sucked? No. He was a threat to Brady Quinn. Finally, Bruce chose the Raiders. Did Al Davis find this phenom waiting to be unleashed? No. Bruce called the Raiders and said "Do you want a Super Bowl?" So, now he's on the Raiders. He came to Oaktown to wave his balls around and make bitches swoon. While he's doing that he's also going to win some games because THE Bruce Gradkowski makes things happen.
I canz sig quotez this thing without being infracted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I canz sig quotez this thing without being infracted?
The whole thing is a bit too big too sig quote but take your favorite sentence and sig quote it.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-13-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
how the hell did he get past interviews?
Al doesn't care. The biggest red flag for me that I could remember was at the combine. I don't remember him doing ANYTHING, though someone could correct me if I'm wrong. That's when I knew there was potential risk involved with him. I will admit I bought into hype after the bowl game, but as the process went along I started clamoring for CJ, like most other fans.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Al doesn't care. The biggest red flag for me that I could remember was at the combine. I don't remember him doing ANYTHING, though someone could correct me if I'm wrong. That's when I knew there was potential risk involved with him. I will admit I bought into hype after the bowl game, but as the process went along I started clamoring for CJ, like most other fans.
Well to be fair top QBs usualy dont do much. He could just ride the hipe and go #1 overall. Agents tend to suggest these kids they should not take a risk in that situation. He did everything at his pro day and he was great (unfortunately).

The problem at the combine was showing up overwheight! Then he pushes himself to be in great shape for the pro day, gets picked #1 overall, holded out for his money, got it and could not care less from that point. After signing he came in overwheight again and played yo-yo ever since. This year it's been specialy atrocious. He was so fat in OTAs you could not make any excuse anymore. It was just an obvious disaster.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Washington, Denver, Cleveland, Baltimore... Get ready. Hide your women. Stay late for practice. Study film over and over because the Polish Cannon is getting ready to jizz all over your defenses.
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think you are mistaking Bruce Gradkowski for a different, sexier QB, whose name rhymes with Brossman...Just sayin, Sexy Rexy is gunna bounce back better then ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think you are mistaking Bruce Gradkowski for a different, sexier QB, whose name rhymes with Brossman...Just sayin, Sexy Rexy is gunna bounce back better then ever.
Who do you think Bruce was tutored bye? Little known story: After the Sex Cannon was drafted by Chicago, he traveled to Toledo for their spring game during Gradkowski's sophomore year. They went out in downtown Toledo, drank a few bars out of business, and left a trail of women in their wake that weren't able to walk straight for a week. That night, Toledo's Finest Polish Cannon was born and that year he would go on to set MAC records and school records. Also, nine months after the Sex Cannon came to town Toledo saw a spike in the birth rate.

True story.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-14-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

What can the Polish Cannon do with torn MCL's in both knees you ask? Your mom and your sister....thats what he can do....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Charlie Frye era has begun! Hide your women!
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
The Charlie Frye era has begun! Hide your women!
Anyone defending JaMarcus please GTFO. If this doesn't tell you all you need to know, then I don't know what will.

Charlie ******* Frye. 'Nuff said.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Anyone defending JaMarcus please GTFO. If this doesn't tell you all you need to know, then I don't know what will.

Charlie ******* Frye. 'Nuff said.
Yeah? He still led the offense to three more yards in the second half against Washington than Chris Simms could. Jamarcus Russell is like Peyton Manning compared to Chris ******* Simms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we start Frye this week, Im pretty sure Russell's days in Oakland are done. Hopefully Frye can be somewhat better than Russell to keep JaFatass on the bench. I say we go into the offseason saying Gradkowski is our guy, and draft a QB in the 3rd(where we have 2 picks anyways). Maybe Tony Pike catches Al's eye and he takes him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If we start Frye this week, Im pretty sure Russell's days in Oakland are done. Hopefully Frye can be somewhat better than Russell to keep JaFatass on the bench. I say we go into the offseason saying Gradkowski is our guy, and draft a QB in the 3rd(where we have 2 picks anyways). Maybe Tony Pike catches Al's eye and he takes him.
That's the perfect plan! That's what I wanted us to do even before Gradkowski went down this week. Someone really good is going to drop, and Pike could be a good candidate to be that guy. We'll have to see how things play out.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense intended but do you guys really expect your team to make intelligent decisions come draft day with Al Davis still running the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No offense intended but do you guys really expect your team to make intelligent decisions come draft day with Al Davis still running the show?
There is 4 1/2 monthes before the draft starts, Al can die in that time

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-15-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
There is 4 1/2 monthes before the draft starts, Al can die in that time
I lol'd. The heyward pick still has me confused.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:39 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I lol'd. The heyward pick still has me confused.
Sad to say but there are many, many people who called that pick far in advance. Al's craziness has gotten predictable, that's when you know it's time to hang em up.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Sad to say but there are many, many people who called that pick far in advance. Al's craziness has gotten predictable, that's when you know it's time to hang em up.
I missed the first bit of the draft but someone called me and told me they got heyward bey over Crabtree, and I couldnt even bring myself to laugh. I'm sorry Raider fans :(

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I missed the first bit of the draft but someone called me and told me they got heyward bey over Crabtree, and I couldnt even bring myself to laugh. I'm sorry Raider fans :(
In retrospect even drafting a WR was a crap decision. After so, so many misses can someone please just get Al to draft a blue chipper? Maybe the ceiling won't be as high but please just remove some of the risk from the equation. Picking that high, they need to stick to the can't-miss type prospects from now on, like Robert Gallery :) . And they need to make this next one count due to the Seymour trade, oy.

BTW if Seymour walks somehow, that's Al Davis' worst move by far. I know they can still franchise him but if he makes it clear he won't be a long term Raider, it's pointless.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
BTW if Seymour walks somehow, that's Al Davis' worst move by far. I know they can still franchise him but if he makes it clear he won't be a long term Raider, it's pointless.
Seymour isnt going anywhere. He will atleast be franchised once or twice. Probably end up like Nnamdi and be franchised enough to just say alright I will sign a long term deal. He has said in the past he was a raider fan growing up so you never know

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-15-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if Seymour isn't franchised.