College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Who Would Win?
#3 Cincinnati Bearcats 7 36.84%
#6 Boise State Broncos 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default SWDC Playoffs: Round Two - #3 Cincinnati vs. #6 Boise State

And it comes down to two teams left in the Joe Paterno Division. Both of these teams went undefeated in the regular and that success has carried over into the first round of the playoffs, however, something has to give in this game.

The Cincinnati Bearcats, winner of the Big East, outlasted Penn State to advance into the second round despite not having former coach Brian Kelly on the sidelines.
The Boise State Broncos hosted Iowa and defeated them to advance to meet Cincinnati.

The game will be played on a neutral site and that site is the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona.

Who would win?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is a pretty intriguing match up. Not having Brian Kelly will catch up to Cincinnati sooner or later. Both teams have very good, high powered offenses but I like Boise's defense much more than Cincinnati's. I'll take the Broncos in this one. Boise State - 52, Cincinnati - 38.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati 56, Boise State 45.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Boise a lot in this one. I think their better coached (esp. with Kelly gone), have a better defense, and a more balanced offense.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise would still be better coached even if Cincy had Brian Kelly on the sidelines.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The poll is closed and we have another upset.

Final
Boise State 59
Cincinnati 36

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter