Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-20-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what happens when you get away from what got you the lead. BLITZ!!
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game over. Got bitz you stupid *****. Give him all day and against street free agents. ******* rediculous and a terrible loss.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Bell??? Who the hell if that???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

thats painful

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Josh Bell??? Who the hell if that???
Let put out practice squad players in on single coverage when the game is on the line. I don't get the coaching decisions on this last drive at all. The coaches lost the game today.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ARRRRGGGGGGGGG...So many what ifs. Why couldn't you wrap him up on the 2nd last play with 13 seconds left Jenkins? Stupid refs kept showing up with their stupid yellow flags every time the Steelers got into a jam. Even the guy running the clock did them favors. I'm going to try to stop thinking about this game, change the channel, remember that we're still going to be in the playoffs, and drink a cold beer.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Suck a dick Troy Aikman you ******* doushe
Old 12-20-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
ARRRRGGGGGGGGG...So many what ifs. Why couldn't you wrap him up on the 2nd last play with 13 seconds left Jenkins? Stupid refs kept showing up with their stupid yellow flags every time the Steelers got into a jam. Even the guy running the clock did them favors. I'm going to try to stop thinking about this game, change the channel, remember that we're still going to be in the playoffs, and drink a cold beer.
We're not in there yet. I don't know what it would take, but I'm going to wait until we're actually in to think about the playoffs.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarrett Bush needs to be cut before we even get on the plane. The fact that he still has a job is ******* pathetic.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game fellas. You had me sweating that whole drive.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Good game fellas. You had me sweating that whole drive.
Ha, me too. The only difference is that I have a different after-feeling. Yikes, that was an ugly way to lose.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Ha, me too. The only difference is that I have a different after-feeling. Yikes, that was an ugly way to lose.
I know how you feel with last second loses by the Chiefs and Raiders.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
I know how you feel with last second loses by the Chiefs and Raiders.
Yeah, looks like you guys have had a ton of those this year. We had that last year with I think about 6 losses that were in the last drive. Sucks.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If McCarthy says anything less then "What happened today was unacceptable, and it's not going to happen again" during his press conference, I'm going to be pissed.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Mason Crosby!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this game was a great game but it was marred by honestly the worst sports fans i have ever come across.

I can understand being harassed when visiting but there is a point where it goes past the limit of tolerable. When i moved to Pittsburgh i really didn't have anything against the team but as time went on these fans talk more **** than anyone i have ever met. Needless to say that starts the hate but i can deal with it cause i defend my teams to the death.

Well i arrived today to the usual heckling and **** of that sort but at halftime down 21-14 i had to pee so i went to the bathroom to again be attacked at the sight of Green and Gold. I of course rebutted but as i was walking out the guy that started this **** grabbed me and turned me around to he could continue to spit his beer breath in my face. So that infuriated me to no end.

Any way i went back to my seat which for the most part i was surrounded by good people. Right before the second half began someone decided to start talking a ton more **** 2 rows down so i fired right back... and he kept talking for sometime. After the Packers took the lead i got up and started cheering and his wife proceeds to turn around and yell at me and tell me to sit down and shut the **** up. Idk about you but you should be able to dish it and take it.

So anyway great game, crushing defeat and ****** fans.

-- Also i find it funny that Steeler fans flake off during times of hardship and their only defense is "We have 6, We have 6"

So my friends tell them we have 12... we have 12. They will respond Super Bowls and you can respond "Guess who that trophy is named after."
Old 12-20-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

With Harris out, we can clearly see that aside from Woodson, Collins and Tramon, we cannot cover squat. Bigby at least brings an element of physicality but cannot go stride for stride with anybody, Bush is a liability and Bell is a 2nd year guywho just joined the team. Having said that, why would we only rush 3 when we now we cant cover in the last 2 mins?

Defense playcalling lost this game.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Silver lining, Aaron is sick and Finley are amazing, Matthews was a stud.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4ever View Post
With Harris out, we can clearly see that aside from Woodson, Collins and Tramon, we cannot cover squat. Bigby at least brings an element of physicality but cannot go stride for stride with anybody, Bush is a liability and Bell is a 2nd year guywho just joined the team. Having said that, why would we only rush 3 when we now we cant cover in the last 2 mins?

Defense playcalling lost this game.
Tramon actually did alright... from watching the game the big plays were on Bush and Bigby (when we know he cant cover) Also i would have to say despite all the great things hes done i think Woodson blew some plays
Old 12-20-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

according to Jason Wilde, The packers are going to bring in kickers in this week and he suggest that Jason Bell be placed ahead of Jarrett Bush.

He also makes a good point, the Steelers are still a very good team but have lost some close games. Look this is an environment that the Packers are going to face in the playoffs, I'd rather that everyone learn from this experience now instead of in the playoffs.

They will have to face teams on the road with dynamic WR's and great QB's and they will need to figure out how to stop them. One thing is certain, if this situation comes up again in the playoffs, here is my list.

1. Rush all the time from different looks.
2. No Hawk on TE's
3. Bell over Bush
4. get Pickett healthy.

MM called a great game but the kicker is his problem, get a new one in here for the playoff run.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bell over Bush is good. I've barely seen anything from Bell, but I can safely say he's better than Bush. I'd really like to see us go out and sign a veteran corner to play nickel.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
RedVision
Rookie

RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Try Martin at nickel, he can't be any worse that those 2 bums. Cut Bush and dress Giordano for STs.
RedVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

What I think cost you the game outside of playing prevent with no pass rush towards the end was the lack of running game. Yeah Grant had one good run, but you didn't keep attacking the Steelers with the run.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

Quote:
What I think cost you the game outside of playing prevent with no pass rush towards the end was the lack of running game. Yeah Grant had one good run, but you didn't keep attacking the Steelers with the run.
Packers don't run although Ryan Grant will probably end up having pretty good numbers. The Packers don't run to setup the pass, it's the other way around which has been great and frustrating at some points during the MM era.

I think the Packers want to be the Arizona Cardinals which the biggest difference between the 2 (outside the fact that Aaron is good, not sure if he's close to Warner and I love Driver/Jennings but they aren't bolden/fitz) is the o-line.

The packers oline has been better of late but still inconsistent.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just unbelievable, everyone person I know has been calling for Jarret Bush's head the last 2 years atleast and still its just amazing how the **** he is still on our team. He can't cover, flag machine and he blows at special teams too. O and I don't ever recall the guy making a single decent play. Crosby's garbage and we might as well find someone because he ****ing blows. Pretty simple 34 yard fg, he would have made it we would have won. Last drive was terrible, opportunity after opportunity to end the game and we blow it. Then some guy I have no idea who was out covering by himself on the last play of the game. Tough tough loss to take.

Bright side is no matter if the Giants win were still one game up on them two if they lose. Still have the tiebreaker over the Cowboy's. So we control what happens and I expect a better showing next week against the Seahawks at home. Hopefully Ted will pull his head out of his *** and get rid of Crosby and Bush. Tired of it....

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote