Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which QB would you prefer?
Ben Roethlisberger 16 11.59%
Aaron Rodgers 50 36.23%
Philip Rivers 72 52.17%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 10:50 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another note, I am happy to see Alex smith doing well. Hopefully he can progress and get some of his respect back. Also, it's very hard to root for Rivers and some of his antics. I think only guy worse off is Cutler. I can't stand him.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Roethlisberger (He's got the rings)
2. Rivers (Has been damn good, especially in December)
3. Rodgers (Has been good since he's started at the beginning of last year, but has the smallest sample size)
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a certain measure here, the rings, by which only Ben can be the answer. But those Steeler teams were just that, teams. In a complete vacuum, totally equal footing, I don't know how you don't choose Rivers here. btw why is Rodgers in this thread, it is traditionally Eli...what happened? It's the 04 QB argument. After all Schaub isn't a total disgrace and even Losman is back in the league. Best ever.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
There's a certain measure here, the rings, by which only Ben can be the answer. But those Steeler teams were just that, teams. In a complete vacuum, totally equal footing, I don't know how you don't choose Rivers here. btw why is Rodgers in this thread, it is traditionally Eli...what happened? It's the 04 QB argument. After all Schaub isn't a total disgrace and even Losman is back in the league. Best ever.
Marino, Elway, Kelly = win. When 3 from this class are in the hall of fame and are in the top of every major passing record category, we can discuss further.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

20 years can be long.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Marino, Elway, Kelly = win. When 3 from this class are in the hall of fame and are in the top of every major passing record category, we can discuss further.
Okay I'll see you then because they've got a great shot and the ring situation isn't looking too bad either, imo.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
If the Steelers defense didn't blow 5 4th quarter leads this year people would think Ben was having a great year.
Welcome to last year with Rivers and SD's defense without Merriman.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben is a hard QB to evaluate. He has all the tools to be good, but the way he plays is a double edge sword. He holds on to the ball way too long. But because he does that two things usually happen. He makes plays or he gets sacked. Now the downside of that is his long term health. If he keeps getting concussions I can see his career ending really quick.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
On another note, I am happy to see Alex smith doing well. Hopefully he can progress and get some of his respect back. Also, it's very hard to root for Rivers and some of his antics. I think only guy worse off is Cutler. I can't stand him.
I personally think Rivers so called antics have been overblown on this board and everywhere else for that matter. It's no more than what Favre did in his prime. And Rivers never crosses that line like Brady did with his trash talking. And especially not Cutler and the whole grabbing his crotch towards an opposing sidelines either. The thing that I find comical is that people actually take Rivers' trash talking seriously. It's the same things he says to his own famiily and friends when they're playing background football. What would be great is if I can see someone videotape his dad trash talking him as he's losing to the older Rivers.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I personally think Rivers so called antics have been overblown on this board and everywhere else for that matter. It's no more than what Favre did in his prime. And Rivers never crosses that line like Brady did with his trash talking. And especially not Cutler and the whole grabbing his crotch towards an opposing sidelines either. The thing that I find comical is that people actually take Rivers' trash talking seriously. It's the same things he says to his own famiily and friends when they're playing background football. What would be great is if I can see someone videotape his dad trash talking him as he's losing to the older Rivers.
Well I wasn't talking specific to this board, but rather in general. Rivers trash talking to opposing fans in Indy and then to Cutler as well. After a while you just want to tell the guy to shutup and play. Now Cutler is no Saint as well. He is even lower on the list of Qbs I can't stand.

Stuff like that people expect from other position players, not from Qbs. But it comes off like Rivers is a punk. You just want to tell the guy to shut up and play. Let your actions speak for themselves. If he did that in NY he'd get his butt owned. Sanchez, already, is rubbing people the wrong way here with some of the stuff he is doing.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Both Ben and Rodgers have everything you want in a QB. Ben, in particular, is especially clutch. People rag on him for his first Superbowl abysmal performance, but he was pretty lights out in the playoffs leading to that first Superbowl win IMO.

However, if you were to ignore the past accomplishments and solely see the QB that you want to start now for the future endeavors, I would go with Rivers'. Ben's and Rodger's playing style leads to too many risks of injuries. Ben especially has to learn to get rid of the ball instead of always trying to extend the play. At this rate, he might be out of the league in three years, going the way of Steve Young and company with concussion problems.

So Rivers in the end (homer bias and all). Plus I love this vid of Rivers:

http://www.yidio.com/philip-rivers-u.../id/1290878033

Rivers: "I hate to lose more than I like to win"

Last edited by Xenos : 12-16-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Both Ben and Rodgers have everything you want in a QB. Ben, in particular, is especially clutch. People rag on him for his first Superbowl abysmal performance, but he was pretty lights out in the playoffs leading to that first Superbowl win IMO.

However, if you were to ignore the past accomplishments and solely see the QB that you want to start now for the future endeavors, I would go with Rivers'. Ben's and Rodger's playing style leads to too many risks of injuries. Ben especially has to learn to get rid of the ball instead of always trying to extend the play. At this rate, he might be out of the league in three years, going the way of Steve Young and company with concussion problems.

So Rivers in the end (homer bias and all). Plus I love this vid of Rivers:

http://www.yidio.com/philip-rivers-u.../id/1290878033

Ben was lights out, but Whisenhunt's offense and the way he was developed was perfect. I had a huge man crush on KW. Great OC and the Steelers and even Chargers developed their respective QBs very, very well. Cam Cameron and Whisenhunt did amazing jobs. Within that frame work, both Qbs developed very well. But in the most important game of the year Ben did pull a joke job. But I knew they'd win. Whisenhunt, again came through, with that brillant trick play TD and LeBeau is a legend! Just a very sick trio of coaches, Cowher-KW-DL.

I always tell this to our fan base. The two teams above did an amazing job with their QBs while we took a coach with zero OC experience and made him an OC, and we took a guy with 11 years of OC experience and made him a QB coach, lol. That's the non sense we pulled to develop our QB. Suffice to say, that OC, isn't in the NFL anymore, and now in Canada coaching a team there. That's how we developed our QB.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Quote:
Well I wasn't talking specific to this board, but rather in general. Rivers trash talking to opposing fans in Indy and then to Cutler as well. After a while you just want to tell the guy to shutup and play. Now Cutler is no Saint as well. He is even lower on the list of Qbs I can't stand.

Stuff like that people expect from other position players, not from Qbs. But it comes off like Rivers is a punk. You just want to tell the guy to shut up and play. Let your actions speak for themselves. If he did that in NY he'd get his butt owned. Sanchez, already, is rubbing people the wrong way here with some of the stuff he is doing.
And that's why you have Eli as you QB. He does all that. Rivers lets his passion and his emotions run through him like Favre did. Perhaps, he acts like a kid when he's playing football because he knows that they're all grownups playing a kids game.

And saying that only other players in other positions can do that is silly and hypocritical. Especially when some of the bigger names (like Brady) does it less but to a much more extreme degree than Rivers. As long as he backs up what he saids, which he has done, then it's alright. And he hasn't done anything wrong at all. It's really only bad media perception IMO. You see him screaming at the fans on the sidelines but you don't even know what's being said. The times you do hear talking to the fans is when he's telling them that he'll be back after tearing his ACL in the Indy game. I do love how the Colts fans were cheering that he was leaving with an injury in that game though.

It's why SD is a better place for him than New York. He gets to be himself in San Diego with his crazy Alabama roots and antics, as opposed to what people want him to be in New York. Of course, there's a good likelyhood that he would probably still be playing the same way and telling New York fans to shut up in the process.

Last edited by Xenos : 12-16-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
No question its gotta be Rivers. Big Ben has the rings but he also had the best defense and the Steelers won the first of the two recent Superbowls despite Roethlisberger's performance.

For a franchise QB for the next ten years I cant look passed Rivers. Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers have the same thing in common where they hold on to the ball trying to make plays and it can either help or hurt the team. As far as pure QB and leader goes Rivers wins and it's not close IMO
Big Ben brought the team 80+ yards on that final drive to win the game.

I voted Ben for the reason that he's the only champion out of the group and I am a homer.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Big Ben brought the team 80+ yards on that final drive to win the game.

I voted Ben for the reason that he's the only champion out of the group and I am a homer.
Good for you. I'm a homer as well, but I feel that you at least supported your argument well. I'm also on the Fire Bruce Arian bandwagon. Maybe because his style of offense only seems to work against the Chargers.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Ben has me so confused. He plays dumb, can't read a defense at all, looks sloppy always running around in circles in the pocket, and yet he almost always makes something happen out of what should have been nothing. He's quite unique.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good for you. I'm a homer as well, but I feel that you at least supported your argument well. I'm also on the Fire Bruce Arian bandwagon. Maybe because his style of offense only seems to work against the Chargers.

The homer in me made me chose Big Ben. Rivers is very close behind. I have him as the 5th best quarterback in the league. Arians is a moron and I hate him.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Big Ben has me so confused. He plays dumb, can't read a defense at all, looks sloppy always running around in circles in the pocket, and yet he almost always makes something happen out of what should have been nothing. He's quite unique.
That's backyard football for you.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:

This is kind of ridiculous, I am instituting a policy that requires examples to be from less than two years ago. Randy the Patriot was completely 'reformed' in one week, and there's a bunch of other examples, but all this Rivers stuff is dragged up constantly. It's annoying (especially since it was completely overblown to begin with...) and probably getting in the way of enjoying some stellar QB play for a lot of people.

oh and since you mentioned it twice he is definitely shutting up and playing, has been for a while.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
This is actually something that many believe but isn't entirely true.

For whatever reason, when a play is brought in from the sideline, Ben can't quite grasp what is going to happen. He snaps and if no one is open he improvizes and most of the time makes something happen or takes a sack.

When (and I say that loosely because BA is an idiot and this rarely happens) Ben is allowed to run a no-huddle offense, he is able to pick apart any defense, he chooses when to run and when to throw and most of the time (I would say 85-90% of the time) the drive ends in some kind of score.

It is really confusing that they don't run it more because when it is ran, it works.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
This is kind of ridiculous, I am instituting a policy that requires examples to be from less than two years ago. Randy the Patriot was completely 'reformed' in one week, and there's a bunch of other examples, but all this Rivers stuff is dragged up constantly. It's annoying (especially since it was completely overblown to begin with...) and probably getting in the way of enjoying some stellar QB play for a lot of people.

oh and since you mentioned it twice he is definitely shutting up and playing, has been for a while.
Yeah he has been for a while, but how is that different from your fan base hating on Eli for something that happened 4-5 years ago? Doesn't that have a time limit too? But you are right he has gotten better, but it;s hard for us east coast people to know because we don't see Chargers game as much as you do since your fans.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah he has been for a while, but how is that different from your fan base hating on Eli for something that happened 4-5 years ago? Doesn't that have a time limit too? But you are right he has gotten better, but it;s hard for us east coast people to know because we don't see Chargers game as much as you do since your fans.
I think only Bantx still holds a grudge against Eli after 5 years. Of course, that may change if Rivers gets a Superbowl ring as well this year.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
And that's why you have Eli as you QB. He does all that. Rivers lets his passion and his emotions run through him like Favre did. Perhaps, he acts like a kid when he's playing football because he knows that they're all grownups playing a kids game.

And saying that only other players in other positions can do that is silly and hypocritical. Especially when some of the bigger names (like Brady) does it less but to a much more extreme degree than Rivers. As long as he backs up what he saids, which he has done, then it's alright. And he hasn't done anything wrong at all. It's really only bad media perception IMO. You see him screaming at the fans on the sidelines but you don't even know what's being said. The times you do hear talking to the fans is when he's telling them that he'll be back after tearing his ACL in the Indy game. I do love how the Colts fans were cheering that he was leaving with an injury in that game though.

It's why SD is a better place for him than New York. He gets to be himself in San Diego with his crazy Alabama roots and antics, as opposed to what people want him to be in New York. Of course, there's a good likelyhood that he would probably still be playing the same way and telling New York fans to shut up in the process.
Yeah Eli's personality does suit NY. If he was volatile it would have been very bad early on. But that's one of the reasons why I liked him and supported him, while some of our fan base hated on him.

Yeah NY is not a place to fight the fans.. This goes for any sport. I still remember when Cliff F. for the mets opened his mouth regarding something and they kept booing him even more. I am not baseball fan, but in this area, baseball is # 1. Here in this market you don't want to say stupid things, which would always get shockey into trouble. And the media is shrewd as well. They would always try to bait him to say something, and he would.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really hate Rivers for his antics, I mostly just hate him for being the QB of my 4th favourite team(Broncos 1st, 29 teams tied for 2nd, Steelers 3rd, Chargers 4th). Also this thread is funny because reading the replies, you'd expect Ben to be doing well. Then you see the poll results...

Anyway I voted for Rivers *spit*. There isn't really anything you can point to that he doesn't do well, and you can't say that about Rodgers or Ben. Unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also the best QB class this decade isn't 2004. It's not 2006 either, because that hasn't turned out so well lately. It's 2005. Rodgers is really good, Alex Smith is turning out to be good, and then of course there is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote