Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which QB would you prefer?
Ben Roethlisberger 16 11.59%
Aaron Rodgers 50 36.23%
Philip Rivers 72 52.17%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Rivers, really like Rodgers and is unimpressed with Roethlisberger.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Young #2. :)

I honestly I couldn't say Rodgers as he's only completed one season and never been to the playoffs. I do think he could turn out to be the best. I'd go with Rivers as the best QB, but you can't deny the success that big troll has had in Pitt.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 12-16-2009 at 02:10 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a Rivers fan going into the 2004 draft and I still think he was the best quarterback out of that class. No disrespect to Big Ben or Rodgers but I think Rivers has them both beat.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive watched Rivers kill us twice a season for too long. The guy is probably the 4th best QB in the league now IMO.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Yeah he has been for a while, but how is that different from your fan base hating on Eli for something that happened 4-5 years ago? Doesn't that have a time limit too? But you are right he has gotten better, but it;s hard for us east coast people to know because we don't see Chargers game as much as you do since your fans.
It's definitely in the past but I do think there's a distinction between jawing on the field and Eli's shenanigans. However I am no longer willing to discuss it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It's definitely in the past but I do think there's a distinction between jawing on the field and Eli's shenanigans. However I am no longer willing to discuss it.
We shall never speak of this again.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
We shall never speak of this again.
Well if it's any comfort, I've always respected Eli, except when we play him then it's on. I blame Archie more than anything for what happened. Heck, SD got Rivers, Kaeding, and Merriman in that blockbuster trade so I'm very happy. Funny thing was that the game this year had all three playing a part at the end: Rivers with the game tying TD, Kaeding with the game winning extra point, and Merriman with the game ending sack on Eli. It was quite poetic.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Well if it's any comfort, I've always respected Eli, except when we play him then it's on. I blame Archie more than anything for what happened. Heck, SD got Rivers, Kaeding, and Merriman in that blockbuster trade so I'm very happy. Funny thing was that the game this year had all three playing a part at the end: Rivers with the game tying TD, Kaeding with the game winning extra point, and Merriman with the game ending sack on Eli. It was quite poetic.
Yeah i never thought it that way. Eh, I was just happy he played well when he played in SD, and again he played well against you guys. I just wanted him to have 2 good games. The rest falls on two idiot coordinators, 1 for not throwing from the 4 yard line, and the other and his defense got getting bent over and owned. But then again, that defense is used to that now. Just see the Eagles game for that. 38 points and 500 yards on offense AT HOME, and we still lose, lol. At that point it's just comical.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd pick rodgers, as an expansion team the OLine wont be up to par straight away so you better have a qb who can play whilst he is running for his life.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I'd pick rodgers, as an expansion team the OLine wont be up to par straight away so you better have a qb who can play whilst he is running for his life.
Well, it's not like Roethlisberger hasn't shown he can do that too.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Day One Pick
Veteran

Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
If you're taking that into account, Roethlisberger is your man. I can't recall ever seeing him sacked by just one guy.
Day One Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Also the best QB class this decade isn't 2004. It's not 2006 either, because that hasn't turned out so well lately. It's 2005. Rodgers is really good, Alex Smith is turning out to be good, and then of course there is...

How did you even get this picture? Almost on stalker status here, Chris.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
How did you even get this picture? Almost on stalker status here, Chris.
Teh internets, where else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers

I don't think Rivers can take the hits he does. Big Ben could, but not as good a passer to me.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day One Pick View Post
If you're taking that into account, Roethlisberger is your man. I can't recall ever seeing him sacked by just one guy.
I have seen it plenty of times and I'm not even a Steeler fan. He's better at taking hits than Rodg/Rivers but that's a weird assertion.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the three I'd go with Rivers, although the homer in me is screaming that I'd never be able to prefer a young QB to eli who's just such a remarkable command of our offense and team, he's already a better play caller than our OC and really stands out in pre-snap adjustments while being a tough SOB who can move around in the pocket pretty well.

But of the three it's Rivers for me, both Rodgers and Roethlisberger hold the ball way too long for my liking, Rivers will hold on too long at times as well but he's far better in that respect than either of the other two. I also feel he's got the better brain before the snap than Roethlisberger. If I had to rate them I'd go Rivers, Rodgers and then Roethlisberger, with Rivers and Rodgers literally being decided by how well they are at getting the ball out quick and eating up yards quickly.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I have seen it plenty of times and I'm not even a Steeler fan. He's better at taking hits than Rodg/Rivers but that's a weird assertion.
I'll just take a QB who is good at not getting hit. Cutler was really good at it back when he could throw accurately.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I'll just take a QB who is good at not getting hit. Cutler was really good at it back when he could throw accurately.
He did used to have an offensive line and a big receiver he could trust to win jump balls and get of the jams when blitzes were coming. Cutler hasn't played well but he's in a really god awful situation right now with a coach who's let dumb mistakes and penalties cripple his teams for a long time now.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Philip Rivers
3. Ben Roethlisberger

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, tough crowd. Ben Roethlisberger lead a super bowl winning drive less than one year ago, and now he can't buy a vote in this poll? I get that it's a what have you done for me lately type of league, and I love Aaron Rodgers, but for him to have triple the votes of Big Ben is... perplexing.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If my team played in a dome, the west coast, or the south it would be:

1. Rivers
2. Roethlisberger
3. Rodgers

If my team was in the northeast it would be:

1. Roethlisberger
2. Rodgers
3. Rivers
Rivers wouldn't succeed in New York, we get it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rivers wouldn't succeed in New York, we get it.
Except, of course, when he needs to lead a two minute drive for the win in Giants stadium...
Old 12-16-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Rodgers because I'm a Packer homer (why lie)

It's easy to make a case for him though. All those quarterbacks are accurate passers with good arm strength, but Rodgers is easily the best runner. He's picked up a bunch of 3rd and 4th down conversions with his legs this year especially during clutch time in big games. He easily has the most growth potential. This year he was holding the ball too long for the first 8 games, but since the Tampa game he has looked like an all pro escaping sacks. He is also ridiculous on third down and throwing on the run - I'm sure you've heard the stats but if you haven't look them up. I'll end with saying he's a great leader on the field and a role model off of it. He handled the Favre situation wonderfully and really earned the respect of our offense once named the starter.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I always thought Archie was behind it also and that he didn't want both of his sons to play in the same conference which was kinda arrogant IMO. I don't put it all on Eli, but it seemed like that whole situation happened because he was a Manning and they felt they could pick and choose almost where he got to play. I think he wanted to go to any NFC team to not face Peyton in the playoffs consistently at least until the SB, I don't hold it against Eli but it always seemed like they were trying to say they were bigger then the draft by pulling that move.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Wow, tough crowd. Ben Roethlisberger lead a super bowl winning drive less than one year ago, and now he can't buy a vote in this poll? I get that it's a what have you done for me lately type of league, and I love Aaron Rodgers, but for him to have triple the votes of Big Ben is... perplexing.
Don't be shocked. It's called 'hating'.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote