Forum Mock Rules:
1. Please install/sign into IRC according to the other thread in this forum. It will be required for trade, and feel free to PM me or IM me (TheP1414) if you have problems. Try to get in now! You can get the instructions here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37097
2. There will be a 1 day time period for trading before the draft (though trades can happen during the draft). ALL TRADES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA IRC!
You will PRIVATE MESSAGE (type /msg JBond yourtrade) me the trade, each commish will do so. I am on there about 24/7 (other than traveling with laptop). Trades CAN be e-mailed to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com
if you have cleared with me first that you can e-mail trades. If you PM me a trade for ANY reason not cleared with me beforehand, it will be ignored.
3. Co-GMs will work COOPERATIVELY to make decisions. Either can post picks or make trades, but should communicate preferences first. If there are problems, TELL ME. I am allowing Assistant GMs to also submit picks and trades for this Forum Mock, BUT the Head GM SHOULD be making the final decisions and should make the picks and trades if possible. If an Assistant GM abuses this privilege, I will take swift action. THEREFORE, Head GMs, get to know your assistants ASAP! Likewise, Head Gms who are ignoring their assistants, not using them, etc will be dealt with as will. Keep me updated!
4. You can add Assistant or Co GMs are you like. Please notify me via PM (IRC or NFLDC,) if you choose to do this so I can update or have knowledge.
5. There will be a two hour time limit on 1st round pick, 1:30 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, and an hour past that. Please E-MAIL lists (or Private Message on IRC them,) to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com
. If your pick isn't posted within the time limit, I will make the pick myself. DO NOT SKIP ANYONE, or I will just snipe you. Clock beings at 1:00 PM EST each day and ends at 12:00 AM EST each day. I can be texted at 412.860.3346 if need be to make picks, etc. I am unavailable from 6 AM EST-3 PM EST on weekdays. We'll work around that.
6. THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER FOR PLAYER TRADES. All trades MUST include at least one pick, and the trade value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php
) will be used to dictate acceptance. There is also a new caveat to trading. No compensatory picks or future draft picks may be traded. Please see the No Trade List for who cannot be traded. DON'T ASSUME A SUBMITTED TRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED! Also, let me add, if you trade up to a pick (especially something in the first round,) don't expect to be able to trade down later for that pick. That doesn't happen on draft day.
7. All picks must be made in the Pick Selection thread.
7. All talk must be civil and all rules MUST be followed in these threads or you may be replaced.
Q: Can we do player for pick trades? Pick and player for pick trades? Etc.
A: As long as your trade has ANY draft pick in it, I will consider it. That being said, the more picks, and the closer it follows the trade value chart, the more likely to be accepted. And read Rule #6 concerning including links in trades.
Q: How do we submit trades to you?
A: Go on the IRC chat room (#ForumMock) and type: /msg JBond My team trades Tom Cruise to this other team for their first round pick. When both teams do this, I will review and put it in the trades thread.
-I generally limit Co-Gms to two teams only so it doesn’t get messy. This time around, there were a lot of apps and a lot of guys I thought would work well with each other, so I had a fair amount.
- I used some Assistant GMs. Some Assistant GMs are relatively new or need experience. Here it is! Some GMs are Mock Draft vets. You got the position more to watch and keep tabs on your Head GM. You'll likely end up more of a Co-Gm than an Assistant, but I wanted some type of decision making structure.
-There were many people who ONLY wanted to be a Head GM or ONLY wanted one team. Unfortunately, most of them were not included. If you were not included and want to Co-GM a team or something, contact that head GM and they can add you, no problem. I'll expect the hate mail per usual.
1. St. Louis (1-12)
Head GM: rockio42 Assistant: Daniel Doelling?
2. Tampa Bay (1-12)
Head: Caddy Assistant: gruschow
3. Cleveland (2-11)
Co-GMs: Deepthreat and Wonderbredd Assistant: kalbears13
4. Detroit (2-11)
Head GM: BeerBaron Assistant: Sickwithit1010
5. Kansas City (3-10)
Co-GMs: vidae and adschofield
6. Washington (4-9)
Head GM: Dirty Thirty
7. Oakland (4-9)
Co-GMs: RaiderNation and ParanoidMoonDuck
8. Buffalo (5-8)
Head GM: redbills Assistant: Rosebud
9. Chicago (5-8) (Traded to DEN)
Bored of Education
10. Carolina (5-8) (Traded to SF)
Co-GMs: PrinceFielder28 and Tampa24Life
11. Seattle (5-8)
Co-GMs: Cicero and gpngc
12. San Francisco (6-7)
Head HM: YayareaRB Assistant GM: phlysac
13. Tennessee (6-7)
Co-GMs: TitanHope and stephenson86 Assistant GM: mattyfos
14. Houston (6-7)
Head GM: Comahan
15. Pittsburgh (6-7)
Head GM: HinesWardJr Assistant: Mr. Goosemahn
16. Atlanta (6-7)
Head GM: Bos
17. New York Jets (7-6)
Co-GMs: Malaka and derza222 Assistant GM: Hurricanes25
18. Miami (7-6)
Head GM: DraftGuru151
19. Baltimore (7-6)
Head GM: APerfectScore Assistant: Tackle
20. New York Giants (7-6)
Co-GMs: Scottyboy and Forenci.
21. Jacksonville (7-6)
Head GM: Scotty D Assistant GM: GatorsBullsFan
22. New England (8-5)
Head GM: djp Assistant: Nalej
23. Denver (8-5) (Traded to SEA)
Head GM: DJC Assistant GM: GoBroncos
24. Dallas (8-5)
Head GM: Ward Assistant GM: dpl85
25. Arizona (8-5)
Head GM: iBoldin Assistant GM: Da-Phins
26. Philadelphia (9-4)
Co-GMs: Todd Bertuzzi and broth223
27. Green Bay (9-4)
Co-GMs: tjsunstein and Mr. Regular
28. Cincinnati (9-4)
Co-GMs: critesy and crites09 Assistant: Bengals78
29. San Diego (10-3)
Co-GMs: Marshalllb and ncst8fan83
30. Minnesota (11-2)
Co-GMs: vikes_29 and BuckNaked Assistant GM: prock
31. New Orleans (13-0)
Co-GMs: Diabsoule and CJSchneider
32. Indianapolis (13-0)
Head GM: LTGiants Assistant GM: Falloutboy14