Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 12-17-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rules + Teams Announced

Forum Mock Rules:

Rules:

1. Please install/sign into IRC according to the other thread in this forum. It will be required for trade, and feel free to PM me or IM me (TheP1414) if you have problems. Try to get in now! You can get the instructions here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37097.

2. There will be a 1 day time period for trading before the draft (though trades can happen during the draft). ALL TRADES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA IRC! You will PRIVATE MESSAGE (type /msg JBond yourtrade) me the trade, each commish will do so. I am on there about 24/7 (other than traveling with laptop). Trades CAN be e-mailed to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com if you have cleared with me first that you can e-mail trades. If you PM me a trade for ANY reason not cleared with me beforehand, it will be ignored.

3. Co-GMs will work COOPERATIVELY to make decisions. Either can post picks or make trades, but should communicate preferences first. If there are problems, TELL ME. I am allowing Assistant GMs to also submit picks and trades for this Forum Mock, BUT the Head GM SHOULD be making the final decisions and should make the picks and trades if possible. If an Assistant GM abuses this privilege, I will take swift action. THEREFORE, Head GMs, get to know your assistants ASAP! Likewise, Head Gms who are ignoring their assistants, not using them, etc will be dealt with as will. Keep me updated!

4. You can add Assistant or Co GMs are you like. Please notify me via PM (IRC or NFLDC,) if you choose to do this so I can update or have knowledge.

5. There will be a two hour time limit on 1st round pick, 1:30 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, and an hour past that. Please E-MAIL lists (or Private Message on IRC them,) to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com. If your pick isn't posted within the time limit, I will make the pick myself. DO NOT SKIP ANYONE, or I will just snipe you. Clock beings at 1:00 PM EST each day and ends at 12:00 AM EST each day. I can be texted at 412.860.3346 if need be to make picks, etc. I am unavailable from 6 AM EST-3 PM EST on weekdays. We'll work around that.

6. THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER FOR PLAYER TRADES. All trades MUST include at least one pick, and the trade value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php) will be used to dictate acceptance. There is also a new caveat to trading. No compensatory picks or future draft picks may be traded. Please see the No Trade List for who cannot be traded. DON'T ASSUME A SUBMITTED TRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED! Also, let me add, if you trade up to a pick (especially something in the first round,) don't expect to be able to trade down later for that pick. That doesn't happen on draft day.

7. All picks must be made in the Pick Selection thread.

7. All talk must be civil and all rules MUST be followed in these threads or you may be replaced.

FAQ:

Q: Can we do player for pick trades? Pick and player for pick trades? Etc.

A: As long as your trade has ANY draft pick in it, I will consider it. That being said, the more picks, and the closer it follows the trade value chart, the more likely to be accepted. And read Rule #6 concerning including links in trades.

Q: How do we submit trades to you?

A: Go on the IRC chat room (#ForumMock) and type: /msg JBond My team trades Tom Cruise to this other team for their first round pick. When both teams do this, I will review and put it in the trades thread.

Team Selections

-I generally limit Co-Gms to two teams only so it doesn’t get messy. This time around, there were a lot of apps and a lot of guys I thought would work well with each other, so I had a fair amount.

- I used some Assistant GMs. Some Assistant GMs are relatively new or need experience. Here it is! Some GMs are Mock Draft vets. You got the position more to watch and keep tabs on your Head GM. You'll likely end up more of a Co-Gm than an Assistant, but I wanted some type of decision making structure.

-There were many people who ONLY wanted to be a Head GM or ONLY wanted one team. Unfortunately, most of them were not included. If you were not included and want to Co-GM a team or something, contact that head GM and they can add you, no problem. I'll expect the hate mail per usual.

1. St. Louis (1-12)

Head GM: rockio42 Assistant: Daniel Doelling?

2. Tampa Bay (1-12)

Head: Caddy Assistant: gruschow

3. Cleveland (2-11)

Co-GMs: Deepthreat and Wonderbredd Assistant: kalbears13

4. Detroit (2-11)

Head GM: BeerBaron Assistant: Sickwithit1010

5. Kansas City (3-10)

Co-GMs: vidae and adschofield

6. Washington (4-9)

Head GM: Dirty Thirty

7. Oakland (4-9)

Co-GMs: RaiderNation and ParanoidMoonDuck

8. Buffalo (5-8)

Head GM: redbills Assistant: Rosebud

9. Chicago (5-8) (Traded to DEN)

Bored of Education

10. Carolina (5-8) (Traded to SF)

Co-GMs: PrinceFielder28 and Tampa24Life

11. Seattle (5-8)

Co-GMs: Cicero and gpngc

12. San Francisco (6-7)

Head HM: YayareaRB Assistant GM: phlysac

13. Tennessee (6-7)

Co-GMs: TitanHope and stephenson86 Assistant GM: mattyfos

14. Houston (6-7)

Head GM: Comahan

15. Pittsburgh (6-7)

Head GM: HinesWardJr Assistant: Mr. Goosemahn

16. Atlanta (6-7)

Head GM: Bos

17. New York Jets (7-6)

Co-GMs: Malaka and derza222 Assistant GM: Hurricanes25

18. Miami (7-6)

Head GM: DraftGuru151

19. Baltimore (7-6)

Head GM: APerfectScore Assistant: Tackle

20. New York Giants (7-6)
Co-GMs: Scottyboy and Forenci.

21. Jacksonville (7-6) 

Head GM: Scotty D Assistant GM: GatorsBullsFan

22. New England (8-5)
Head GM: djp Assistant: Nalej

23. Denver (8-5) (Traded to SEA)

Head GM: DJC Assistant GM: GoBroncos

24. Dallas (8-5)

Head GM: Ward Assistant GM: dpl85

25. Arizona (8-5)
Head GM: iBoldin Assistant GM: Da-Phins

26. Philadelphia (9-4)
Co-GMs: Todd Bertuzzi and broth223

27. Green Bay (9-4)

Co-GMs: tjsunstein and Mr. Regular

28. Cincinnati (9-4)

Co-GMs: critesy and crites09 Assistant: Bengals78

29. San Diego (10-3)
Co-GMs: Marshalllb and ncst8fan83

30. Minnesota (11-2)

Co-GMs: vikes_29 and BuckNaked Assistant GM: prock

31. New Orleans (13-0)

Co-GMs: Diabsoule and CJSchneider

32. Indianapolis (13-0)
Head GM: LTGiants Assistant GM: Falloutboy14

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the CBA likely not going to be extended, can we trade players who are going to be RFA's this coming offseason?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh :(

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
sigh :(
Sorry thule :( Talk to Ward. I wasn't sure if you'd really want a different team or a Co gig. Let me know.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Sorry thule :( Talk to Ward. I wasn't sure if you'd really want a different team or a Co gig. Let me know.
It's all good

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't complain!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's plenty of room for thule if he wants to collaborate!
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Jbond! Hopefully this will keep me busy while my face looks like a watermelon!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit....interesting.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to sign up for this. If anyone wants a co, let me know.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

djp- let's get to work!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants an Assistant, here I am. For any team.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck to RaiderNation and PMD!

I'll be watching from afar. I'm interested in seeing which direction you guys decide to go in round one because there doesn't seem to be a consensus this year unlike in years past on whether our greatest positions of need are on offense or defense, specifically offense or defensive lines. Either way I know you guys will do an awesome job as always in representing our great fan base.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

knee surgery hurts a lot less then i thought it would, ill be a co for someone if they want one

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must have been too selective... :(

oh well.

maybe next time.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote