Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Chad and Chris Henry were actually legit close off the field. It's been well documented, even before Henry's death. If anyone deserves to wear the number, it's Chad.
Couldn't he have been very close with some other players too? Its just nobody cared to document his relationships with other players because nobody cares if Henry was good friends with some random backup who might not make the team. I'm not trying to say that Henry and Chad weren't close, I'm just saying that fans have a knowledge about how players interact together that is very shallow.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singe_101 View Post
Why do we care about Ochocinco's bank accounts... do it, pay the fine, they don't burn the fine money. It's charity, right?

I really do not care whether Johnson/Ocho's bank account has or had a balance of $5.4 mil instead of 5.7, etc. going back to 2003, 2004 when this became common, or whether he gets reimbursed. Now if he goes on a two week mission trip in March that might be interesting.
A. The NFLPA has agreed to pay the fine

B. This just sets it up so no one can just change their number. Someone with bad intentions, moreso than Ocho/the league could try and use this. If the NFL doesn't fine Ocho, then players can't get fined for changing numbers anymore.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Couldn't he have been very close with some other players too? Its just nobody cared to document his relationships with other players because nobody cares if Henry was good friends with some random backup who might not make the team. I'm not trying to say that Henry and Chad weren't close, I'm just saying that fans have a knowledge about how players interact together that is very shallow.
I don't, but I know what writers write and observe and that's always been out there. I have just as much to go on as you do, I'm just not talking in abstracts and maybes. Chad and Chris Henry were known to be close. If he wants to wear the jersey and has the incentive to do it, it's a damn good thing. I'm not going to say OH HE'S JUST DOING IT FOR ATTENTION. Was Jake Plummer doing it for attention when he wore the Pat Tillman decal? How dare he. The waterboy at ASU and Tillman were so close.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fed up with people complaining about the rules, specifically in regards to Chad Johnson.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Unocinco?

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fines go to charity, he's a millionaire, please keep fining him. Fine him for brushing his teeth. It's charity. It's charity.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't the whole Redskins team wear the #21 after Sean Taylor's death, or at least something to that affect. It is bull if they fine him for that.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I'm fed up with people complaining about the rules, specifically in regards to Chad Johnson.
Meh, I cant blame people for getting upset with the way certain things are being run by the commissioner. Most people that defend chad look past the whole rules thing because his intentions arent really anything bad, but more of a having fun/fooling around type manner, however if they let one do it, theyd have to let everyone do it so yeah it makes sense to keep fining the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Didn't the whole Redskins team wear the #21 after Sean Taylor's death, or at least something to that affect. It is bull if they fine him for that.
I think they all wore his number in the ProBowl.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I think they all wore his number in the ProBowl.
Didn't they wear T-shirts that had the number 21 on it under their jerseys too? I think I remember one of their receivers lifting his jersey up after a TD.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:08 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
That rule is new this year...
No, it isn't. It was put into place that you could not go low on a QB after Carson Palmer tore his ACL in 2005. The rule as in place that next off-season. (feel free to search the internet. It's been a part of carson palmer's wiki page for quite some time.)

The owners got together, discussed the rule, and had the competition committee to remind the referees it existed after the Brady hit which was fairly obviously a violation that should have been flagged. The emphasis was added after Brady was taken down. All roughing the passer fouls are up this year though and they were last year.

------
As far as consistency, that's why I said that to break rules, you should need the leagues "permission". The players can cry about the league showing favoritism to players all they want, but given extenuating circumstances, I think you should at least allow the league to make exceptions. Lots of groups do this (the motion to suspend rules is one every moderator knows all about).
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I don't, but I know what writers write and observe and that's always been out there. I have just as much to go on as you do, I'm just not talking in abstracts and maybes. Chad and Chris Henry were known to be close. If he wants to wear the jersey and has the incentive to do it, it's a damn good thing. I'm not going to say OH HE'S JUST DOING IT FOR ATTENTION. Was Jake Plummer doing it for attention when he wore the Pat Tillman decal? How dare he. The waterboy at ASU and Tillman were so close.
He wore a decal, he didn't change his entire jersey for him. Again, all I'm saying is that there are likely a bunch of guys who would love to wear his jersey on Sunday. Plus, if you let Chad wear his jersey for the game, the story of the game would shift from "look, the Bengals are honoring their former teammate" to "look how Chad Johnson is honoring his former teammate."
Old 12-20-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think we're overreacting to the rule bc of a death quite honestly.

rules are rules. the league needs to establish parameters, and make them black and white. bc once you enter that grey space for any rule, you start opening up the grey space for all the rules. and that can't be had.

For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message was not delivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost.

yes, i totally stole that from the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

but the point remains, you can't go around bending rules for certain situations. its not fair to the rules.

remember before Goodell (and prior to him to a certain extent, Tagliabue) made his changes? how stupid some of the nonsense in the league was? he cleaned up a lot of garbage. whole teams running into the endzone and celebrating touchdowns. guys celebrating touchdowns when theyre down by 21. a lot of the changes are good for the game.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not wanting to be a distraction, @OGOchocinco won't wear 15 today. He'll have a 15 jersey with him, and 15 will be on his heart and mind.
From schefters twitter

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddell is a holier then thou pompas ***.who is Chad harming by wearing 15 to honor a fallen teammate?anwser:noone.there's a reason it's the NO FUN LEAGUE
Old 12-20-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We (or atleast I) are not complaining about the rules, but the fact that the NFL can't make an exception here. It's a good rule, but it doesn't make sense why this can't be made an exception.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Marshall is wearing Henry's name.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I think people should stop making big deals out of a jersey number. What difference does it make if he wears Henry's number? It's just a number...on a jersey. There's more important things to worry about when someone dies. Seems to me Ochocinco is just using this as an opportunity to put the focus on himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
what?! chad johnson? an attention *****?! there's just... no way... it can't be true. he does everything because he loves football.
what if you guys are wrong? how stupid would you feel?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
what if you guys are wrong? how stupid would you feel?
I have been going back and forth on this but currently leaning against Chad after watching the TD celebration and more crying. Even if this is how he genuinely feels, he is still using Henry's death to draw a bunch of attention towards himself and it doesn't sit quite right with me.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calm down guys about the NFL making an exception. They are not going to do it, so get over it. If they can bend this rule why can't they do it any other time.

And don't give me the NFL doesn't want to honor its players that have died. They have ways in order to honor players and coaches with number on the helmets or patches on the jerseys. Also this has happened before with, OC is not the first on to do this, and i'm sure plenty of players want to do the same. Any one remember Jake Plumber and Pat Tillman?
Old 12-20-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again, I bet this leads to all of you not watching the NFL anymore.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Once again, I bet this leads to all of you not watching the NFL anymore.
no i'll continue watching...even with replacements.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
You mean the rule that was put in place because Carson Palmer got hurt?

edit: They might call it because Brady got hurt but it was on the books after Palmer tore his ACL.

edit2: Is it a coincidence that Marvin Lewis is on the Competition Committee when that rule was enacted?
That rule was enacted b/c the owners bitched about damage to their most valuable investments, NFL QBs. You know, those same owners who sign Goddell's fat paycheck.....

Quote:
Goddell is a pompous ass
Yes he is & he has a nightmarish agenda:
  • Move the Buffalo Bills to Toronto
  • Play 2-3 games/yr. in London/Tokyo/Timbuktu & to hell with the travel expenses
  • Chisel the players down to as small a cap as possible in the next CBA, force them to strike if necessary, replacements games are good for the NFL (cheap too!)
  • Force feed a team into LA by transferring the worst possible team with the worst home stadium
  • **** over Al Davis & the Raiders whenever possible
  • Increased team revenue & merchandising always > game quality control, so sell those NFL.com jerseys!

I could go on all morning but don't want to bore you with what you already know.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Yes he is & he has a nightmarish agenda:
  • Move the Buffalo Bills to Toronto
  • Play 2-3 games/yr. in London/Tokyo/Timbuktu & to hell with the travel expenses
  • Chisel the players down to as small a cap as possible in the next CBA, force them to strike if necessary, replacements games are good for the NFL (cheap too!)
  • Force feed a team into LA by transferring the worst possible team with the worst home stadium
  • **** over Al Davis & the Raiders whenever possible
  • Increased team revenue & merchandising always > game quality control, so sell those NFL.com jerseys!

I could go on all morning but don't want to bore you with what you already know.....
Also, you forgot: "Be destroyed by the UFL."
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goodell & the NFL admin & policies are some of the main reasons I prefer college FB
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote