Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would start Josh Cribbs at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:44 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
and I expect he'll be benched by halftime vs the Raiders.
Then you sir are not intelligent.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
ROADBLOCK
Rookie

ROADBLOCK hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anderson sucks. I'm a Browns fan and I WANT to see him gone. I honestly think Brady Quinn would be better if he knew he was going to be the starter, and he got his chance to develop that chemistry with the Browns young receiver corps. The receivers are young, Quinn's young. Steve Heiden is really the only veteran left on the offense. Jamal Lewis is retiring. Everyone else on the Browns offense is young, save for our few veteran linemen.

However, with all the hype I've been reading on Holmgren all week, I'm beginning to think more and more that he is going to bring in a quarterback that he has experience with, or that has West Coast offense experience. I hate to say this but this could possibly be a prequel to the return of Charlie Frye, whom I believe has excellent potential left in him. Everyone's making a big deal out of the game this weekend because he's coming home to play his old team, but remember, Holmgren coached Frye for 2 years in Seattle and both have high praise to say about one another. This is another possibility that could make it on the table.

As for Mangini, I say give the guy another year, but I'm almost sure that Holmgren will switch to the West Coast offense, and if Mangini can't figure it out in time, he will probably bring in a new head coach. Rob Ryan's job is probably safe, he's a player favorite anyways.
ROADBLOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADBLOCK View Post
I hate to say this but this could possibly be a prequel to the return of Charlie Frye, whom I believe has excellent potential left in him.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he saw potential in Charlie Frye, why didn't he resign him?
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
ROADBLOCK
Rookie

ROADBLOCK hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm just sayin, them two have been praising each other til the sun comes up lately

Charlie's a good guy, I watched him play through high school and college.
ROADBLOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a good guy too. Want me on your team?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coheed and Cambria > any browns player and at this point charlie frye and brady quinn can suck a big black **** because they in fact... suck... lord anderson will unleash the dragonzzzzzz and at the same time **** about 500 girls in cleveland... he is the jesus and all shall bow down to him.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:33 AM    (permalink
JoeyHeisman
Rookie

JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have absolutely no idea how Coheed got brought up in this conversation, but sir, I do concur.
JoeyHeisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Browns running it 46 times (39 of which Harrison took) I realize that Derek Anderson didn't have to do much in this game. However, how do we all feel about this thread now?

With 1 more game left, is it possible Anderson ups his trade value?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:17 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
With the Browns running it 46 times (39 of which Harrison took) I realize that Derek Anderson didn't have to do much in this game. However, how do we all feel about this thread now?

With 1 more game left, is it possible Anderson ups his trade value?
Well I doubt it can get any lower. =p

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote