Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-26-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised Charlie Strong left after hearing this. I'm sure he would have been the top candidate for the job if he had stayed. I wonder if Meyer told Strong of his intentions before he accepted the job at Louisville.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back Ron Zook!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I was really happy when I read the thread title. But a heart condition on top of that brain condition is terrible in a man so young. I hope he's able to live a long and healthy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
And they always seem to make a major **** up that keeps them from the title game or something.... In all of those 10 win seasons, not a one ended with a shot at the title. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Yeah that one step screw up seems to always get them. But 3 ACC Titles & an Orange Bowl aren't horrible either. Closest they got was that year LSU beat them out in the human polls & head to head.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could there be something going on behind the scenes that fans know nothing about, at the alumni/booster level?

This thing all around sounds fishy to me. Unless Meyer has a congenital heart problem or something similar, what 45 year old resigns from 'stress'??

If the job is so stressful, why not take a sabbatical, get meds to alleviate your stress level,( blood pressure meds), and delegate more responsibility to your assistant coaches??

I think Meyer will be coaching again in 2 years, announcing that he's miraculously 'recovered'!!

Just smells like a Larry Brown/Nick Saban move, IMHO.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Could there be something going on behind the scenes that fans know nothing about, at the alumni/booster level?

This thing all around sounds fishy to me. Unless Meyer has a congenital heart problem or something similar, what 45 year old resigns from 'stress'??

If the job is so stressful, why not take a sabbatical, get meds to alleviate your stress level,( blood pressure meds), and delegate more responsibility to your assistant coaches??

I think Meyer will be coaching again in 2 years, announcing that he's miraculously 'recovered'!!

Just smells like a Larry Brown/Nick Saban move, IMHO.
My guess is he'll be back to coach the New York Jets next year and the Minnesota Vikings the year after. ;)
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Ron Prince for Florida!
I'm going to keep pushing this one.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I can say is just WOW! Stunner!! I hadn't heard of it yet, busy with Holiday stuff yesterday, picked up the morning sports section & was flabbergasted.

Seems to me like it was simply Do the Right Thing decision time for Meyer -- This makes the dehydration story that was released after his hospitalization seem bogus, the anarchnoid brain cyst condition mentioned in the ESPN story was real, but the cardiac problems are very real & an immediate danger, they are right there on his EKGs they took -- they had to do those if he had chest pains of the kind the wire svcs. story confirmed. Hell yeah, it's a great deal more than post-SECCG loss stress, the man has a life-threatening condition & a high-stress job in the most highly pressured conference in college FB, he had to let one of them go, even if it's a $4M/yr. job.

As much as I & other SEC rival team fans here ragged on him I hope he makes a full recovery, you have to respect the way he popularized the spread offense from his Ute HC days with Alex Smith & all those innovations he created for his offense with Tebow that won Tebow the Heisman 2 yrs. ago, the guy was nothing short of an offensive genius. I really hope he stays in coaching, hey the 9ers could use a QB coach to help Alex Smith who really knows him in SF, maybe next yr. as a Singletary asst, who knows....

As for the coaching vacancy in Gatorland:
  • Is Kelly kicking himself in South Bend for jumping too soon? Uhhh, maybe not, his incentive clauses in his brand new ND contract could boost him up to the $4M/a yr. range. Card laid is a card played, but he will kick himself knowing that as the hottest Div. 1 HC prospect this yr. he would have a lot better personnel to work with in Gainesville in 2010 with their #3-ranked recruiting class than South Bend.
  • From the ESPN story:
    Potential successors to Meyer could include Oklahoma's Bob Stoops, Boise State's Chris Petersen, Arkansas' Bobby Petrino, who was the other top candidate in 2004 when Meyer got the job, former Florida Gator and Super Bowl-winning NFL coach Mike Shanahan and former Meyer assistants Dan Mullen and Charlie Strong. Former Florida offensive coordinator Mullen just finished his first season as head coach at Mississippi State. Defensive coordinator Strong was named the head coach at Louisville earlier this month.

Louisville media relations director Rocco Gasparro said Saturday night that Strong had signed a term sheet with the school, but not a formal contract. It is unclear whether the term sheet would be a sticking point should the Gators turn to Strong to replace Meyer.

• The term sheet vs. contract with strong is intriguing, Strong to Gainesville could happen.
  • Petrino? The Disloyalty Poster Boy himself? Ask Atlanta Falcons fans about him..... he should stay at Arkansas but if his past is any indicator he will move on this job in a big hurry. If he took it there would be much gnashing of teeth in the SEC especially at Arkansas, but after he bolted from the Falcons in Wk. 15 of the NFL season after the Michael Vick scandal broke I don't think he cares a lot about the ripples he creates
  • Stoops is a nonfactor IMO -- he was rumored to have gone to the NFL a couple of yrs. back & wanted to be a HC AND a GM + $5M a yr, not surprising there were no takers at the pro level, but I think that's where he has targeted his next job. And he's making almostas much at Oklahoma, despite their pisspoor bowl rcd. the last 6 or so yrs, I believe they're 1-5.
  • Petersen from Boise St. could be a possibility but not a probability, as could Mullen or several NFL assts. $4M/a yr. is a big cash alarm clock ringing.
  • Best choices s/b Tuberville or Muschamp, both are more than ready & willing. Either of them would be the best thing to happen for Florida. I think there's a lingering bad smell associated with Butch Davis in the Sunshine State from his Miami days, & he has a good gig at UNC, which doesnt mean his agent isn't on the phone right now to the Gators AD, as are others like Petrino who has history with the Florida AD, this is is the very lucrative plum job that many will want for its high profile & prestige much like when the Tennessee job opened with the Fulmer firing in mid-season in 08.
  • Worst worry for Gator fans s/b the recruiting decommits who will be poached by other HCs even as we post here.

Last edited by LizardState : 12-27-2009 at 11:13 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be shocked to see Muschamp leave UT. They have told him 100s of times that he's the HC as soon as Mack leaves. And they're paying him a ******** of cash.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Butch Davis would be my top choice if I was the Florida AD.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now there's news that Meyer will remain coach, but take a leave of absence, and someone will become interim head coach until Meyer returns.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is strange. Why come out last night saying you're retiring forever for health reasons and a half-day later come back and say, "wait a second, I might just be gone a year."
Old 12-27-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Now there's news that Meyer will remain coach, but take a leave of absence, and someone will become interim head coach until Meyer returns.
That's what I figured would happen. It is kinda strange to take that back less then 24 hrs later though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meyer pulls a Donovan/Favre.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Urban Meyer. I can't remember Favre changing his mind that dramatically within 24 hours.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Meyer and Billy Donovan are definitely hanging out WAY too much on campus!!LOL

I don't know all the details, but Meyer is coming across a little flakey if you ask me.
I think the thought of entering another college football season without Tebow under center was giving Urban night tremors.

Maybe someone at UF needs to give the ol' ball coach a pay raise so Meyer feels like he's getting more love than Mack Brown is from Texas.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not sure about the tactics of this move. Who would want to coach the Gators knowing that Meyer might come back and take their job? Will certainly effect their ability to hire a top name if Meyer says he's not leaving for good, and that the next HC will be only a glorified interim head coach might hurt recruiting due to uncertainty.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
not sure about the tactics of this move. Who would want to coach the Gators knowing that Meyer might come back and take their job? Will certainly effect their ability to hire a top name if Meyer says he's not leaving for good, and that the next HC will be only a glorified interim head coach might hurt recruiting due to uncertainty.
Steve Addazio, the "offensive coordinator" is being promoted to interim head coach per rumor mill. Football God help us if that's true
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Maybe someone at UF needs to give the ol' ball coach a pay raise so Meyer feels like he's getting more love than Mack Brown is from Texas.
Maybe thats his goal. Keep threatening retirement for the pay raise. His ego might need stroking by Florida after Mack got his raise.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Butch Davis would be my top choice if I was the Florida AD.
North Carolina is a lot better than they were, but they look like they've plateaued as a 8-4ish team in the ACC. They only really positive attribute he has in terms of the Florida job is recruiting ability.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
North Carolina is a lot better than they were, but they look like they've plateaued as a 8-4ish team in the ACC. They only really positive attribute he has in terms of the Florida job is recruiting ability.
The point is moot for now since UM is probably coming back, but Butch Davis is a proven recruiter that helped bring Miami back and made North Carolina football respectable. He could get the job done at Florida.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will only hurt the program. What will the players think? "Oh, this is just an off year"? And I don't trust Addazio at all.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did this b/c recruits were wavering

clark, elam, and christian all said it changes their committment

same with shaw/powell

a 2011 lb already decomitted

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I would be shocked to see Muschamp leave UT. They have told him 100s of times that he's the HC as soon as Mack leaves. And they're paying him a ******** of cash.
yea but mack just signed like a 4-year extension; is he willing to wait that long?

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

urban meyer - "gut feeling i will be coaching in the fall"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote