Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 12-30-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Week 17 : Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders

Simple, we win, we`re in!

What's your thoughts about the Game??

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens win 17-16. I see Joe Flacco struggling but Ray Rice will come through with a big day definitely surpassing 2000 yards from scrimmage. Oakland will have a defensive or special teams touchdown.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll win. Harbaugh will get the guys ready. but I wonder if he'll ever address the discipline issue.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see us coming out intense and scoring early, maybe getting a multiple score lead. Then the raiders will realize there condos are cleaned out and they got a plane ticket home tomorrow, they will basically give up and we beat them handidly. Obviously we can lose because OAK has beaten good teams but if we can get to a multiple point lead early on we will dominate them.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Ravens jump out to a big lead, they will win. If they keep it close, I think the Raiders will win the game. Just depends on what Ravens team comes to play.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
If the Ravens jump out to a big lead, they will win. If they keep it close, I think the Raiders will win the game. Just depends on what Ravens team comes to play.
The Ravens have smoked every team that they're supposed to beat this year. This game will be no different. We are not the Steelers who struggle to get up for lesser level squads. Our struggles come in finishing and winning games against the top tier teams in the NFL. You are one of the bigger Raven haters I've seen on this site (granted I don't venture out of this forum very often). But you come into the Raven forum and try to act like you're being objective about the Ravens and/or Steelers, when in actuality you just don't know what you're talking about.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
The Ravens have smoked every team that they're supposed to beat this year. This game will be no different. We are not the Steelers who struggle to get up for lesser level squads. Our struggles come in finishing and winning games against the top tier teams in the NFL. You are one of the bigger Raven haters I've seen on this site (granted I don't venture out of this forum very often). But you come into the Raven forum and try to act like you're being objective about the Ravens and/or Steelers, when in actuality you just don't know what you're talking about.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
You want a goddamn cookie? I am being objective because I think I have picked the Ravens in most of the games this season. Congrats, though. I guess the only reason why you think I am being unobjective is because I am a Steeler fan and hate the Ravens. Not the case. I like talking football with you guys. Noone else has a problem with me over here. Why don't you talk to your other Raven fans who say that the Ravens suck, they'll loose every game. The Raiders are not that bad. If they didn't have such a hole at quarterback, they'd be contending for a damn playoff spot. They play up to their competition, and have beaten tough teams this season. All I said is that if it's a close game, the Raiders will win because that's how it happened against the Steelers, Broncos, Eagles, and Bengals. Yeah the Steelers lost to them along with the Chiefs and Browns. **** happens.

Last edited by Hines : 12-31-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You want a goddamn cookie? I am being objective because I think I have picked the Ravens in most of the games this season. Congrats, though. I guess the only reason why you think I am being unobjective is because I am a Steeler fan and hate the Ravens. Not the case. I like talking football with you guys. Noone else has a problem with me over here. Why don't you talk to your other Raven fans who say that the Ravens suck, they'll loose every game. The Raiders are not that bad. If they didn't have such a hole at quarterback, they'd be contending for a damn playoff spot. They play up to their competition, and have beaten tough teams this season. All I said is that if it's a close game, the Raiders will win because that's how it happened against the Steelers, Broncos, Eagles, and Bengals. Yeah the Steelers lost to them along with the Chiefs and Browns. **** happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 12-31-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope dcarey didnt jinx us lol.

and Ravnes/wizards/orioles when did metsox say that ?
Old 12-31-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I just hope dcarey didnt jinx us lol.

and Ravnes/wizards/orioles when did metsox say that ?
I am not sure but the Ray Rice stalker showed me the post and figured it was worthy of a sig quote
John Wall
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha yea it was probably during the draft, I remember thats what all the scouting reports said I was upset w/ the pick. thank god he developed the way he did.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Charlie Frye will be starting for the Raiders. If we lose this game, I think (more like hope) that the entire coaching staff should be re-evaluated. With guys like Shanahan and maybe even Cowher (could he coach the Ravens though?) out there we have to make sure that Harbaugh is the guy. I'm starting to have doubts.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Looks like Charlie Frye will be starting for the Raiders. If we lose this game, I think (more like hope) that the entire coaching staff should be re-evaluated. With guys like Shanahan and maybe even Cowher (could he coach the Ravens though?) out there we have to make sure that Harbaugh is the guy. I'm starting to have doubts.
Naw, I think Harbaugh is the guy for the job. Every coach has a bad year. I wouldn't run a coach out of town due to having one bad season.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I agree not just yet, we arent bad just a solid average team. Give him more time even if we lose to OAK.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
yea I agree not just yet, we arent bad just a solid average team. Give him more time even if we lose to OAK.
Hell, Tomlin lost to Cleveland, Kansas City, and Oakland this year and the Rooneys will probably give Tomlin an extention.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell, Tomlin lost to Cleveland, Kansas City, and Oakland this year and the Rooneys will probably give Tomlin an extention.
It's not who we've lost to, it's his in-game management that worries me. That aspect of his coaching game seems to have regressed from last year. I really like the guy, but we've just got to be sure. It's probably a very minuscule chance that anything happens anyways, at least with the head coach. I could see some coordinator and position coach changes though.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we had beat the Browns last week,I'd say we get our doors blown off,but who knows. Maybe Dr. Jekyll shows up instead of Hyde.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is it that when Ed Reed returns, our secondary looks bad again? Never thought I'd ever say that but I'm just wondering what you guys think about that.

I thought we looked pretty bad out there but at least we made the playoffs. That's a great accomplishment.

Also, are we guaranteed to play the Pats? is there any scenario that we can end up playing the Bengals instead?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I wondered the same thing. I wonder if Reed free lancing is hurting the team more then it helps. But I honestly dont know how the secondary plays has a lot to deal with the play call and the game tape us fans cant see.

also we knocked out PITT and got in, ya cant complain.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Congrats on the playoff birth. **** you guys for knocking out Frye. I think the Raiders could've won if Frye didn't get hurt. Oh well, see you next season.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea Frye impressed me. He will probably be starting opening day next year
Old 01-03-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
yea Frye impressed me. He will probably be starting opening day next year
Naw, I like Gradkowski for the job. I was so mad when JaMarcus took over. I knew that the Raiders lost when he stepped on that field.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I wondered the same thing. I wonder if Reed free lancing is hurting the team more then it helps. But I honestly dont know how the secondary plays has a lot to deal with the play call and the game tape us fans cant see.

also we knocked out PITT and got in, ya cant complain.
That's exactly what it is. Reed isn't disciplined enough in his zone coverages, and that TD pass to Miller was a prime example of that. He can't let Ray run with Miller by himself, just stupid stupid stupid. I think his want to make a big play is going to be detrimental to the team. I'd actually rather have Zbi start and keep Reed in the slot role. At least keep Frank Walker off of the field.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

OMG!!!!!!! ED REED NEEDS TO BE BENCHED!!!!!!! I love our fans
John Wall